Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 4

Post by Manybananas »

Yeah, Karissa really hates flexing.
IMG_20200130_131624.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

She’s always flexing the name brands amongst the fast fashion she wears. Maybe since she buys some of her designer goods from a secondhand store, that she doesn’t think she’s showing off? It’s still costly tho, and it’s still considered flaunting the way she shows it in pictures or whatever once every 6 months video she posts.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

skinnylatte wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:09 pm
She’s always flexing the name brands amongst the fast fashion she wears. Maybe since she buys some of her designer goods from a secondhand store, that she doesn’t think she’s showing off? It’s still costly tho, and it’s still considered flaunting the way she shows it in pictures or whatever once every 6 months video she posts.
I too own gucci, prada etc. It's all secondhand, but I am definitely aware it's still a luxury and in certain crowds is still flexing. Some people can't afford to pay 300 for a dress or 800 for a purse.

And if she doesn't flex material goods she definitely flexes the fact she's model skinny and on vacation a lot of the time. Constantly posting herself half naked.
-E.Bombeck

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

Manybananas wrote:Okay but how is pointing out you declined 4k for cereal not humblebragging and how is pointing out her own morals not asking for a pat on the back? Literally the whole tweet was a self pat on the back.
IMG_20200129_200411.jpg
Also, lastly karissa telling someone to work harder is laughable. She doesn't even edit her own videos and we get one very rarely. She hardly keeps up with her own vlog and spends most of her time at home or on vacations. Karissa is where she is now because of her being an attractive upperclass cis white female who was able to pull strings and get higher up connections due to her wealth.. No doubt in my mind.
You forgot the fact that she had big tits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Privileged Girl meets Privileged Guy. The end.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

wildxfox wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:24 pm
Manybananas wrote:Okay but how is pointing out you declined 4k for cereal not humblebragging and how is pointing out her own morals not asking for a pat on the back? Literally the whole tweet was a self pat on the back.

IMG_20200129_200411.jpg

Also, lastly karissa telling someone to work harder is laughable. She doesn't even edit her own videos and we get one very rarely. She hardly keeps up with her own vlog and spends most of her time at home or on vacations. Karissa is where she is now because of her being an attractive upperclass cis white female who was able to pull strings and get higher up connections due to her wealth.. No doubt in my mind.
You forgot the fact that she had big tits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha. How could I forget her big tits and playboy bunny friends. My bad.
-E.Bombeck

Mila0114
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mila0114 »

I just have to say that I love how she is all the sudden more active on her YT channel because she needs money for her wedding. She’s has zero self awareness.

Post by Guest »

Too busy getting high to do actual work or fucking spell... Looking forward to the videos, though. I think they'll be entertaining for us, or at least put us to sleep. Sorry bitch, but I'd rather drink beer than reek from smoking skunk. Anyone can do what they want, but I'll gladly retort with that to someone who traded any form of self respect for tits, then traded the tits for self-righteousness. Girl, you're not a feminist. You're still that snow bunny you were when Glen first met you.

Mila0114
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mila0114 »

Mila0114 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:53 pm
I just have to say that I love how she is all the sudden more active on her YT channel because she needs money for her wedding. She has zero self awareness.

anliste
Learner
Learner

Post by anliste »

Her pressuring Glen on social media to have a baby is so desperate. :roll:

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I can see her pushing the mom thing as the next thing for sponsors etc. I don’t know what else she’s going to do when her channel completely dies. Stay at home mother might be her next thing to fill her days.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Wondering if it was necessary for her to be naked to advertise the last bit of the house tour. She's definitely starving for attention.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-E.Bombeck

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

It's so obvious the lack of ring/engagement was putting a strain on their relationship. Ever since they got engaged she's been gushing nonstop about Glen. It's hilarious that she kept repeating over and over again that marriage means nothing and you can be in a relationship and not have to get married, then admitted that the wait was killing her.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

rai1234 wrote:It's so obvious the lack of ring/engagement was putting a strain on their relationship. Ever since they got engaged she's been gushing nonstop about Glen. It's hilarious that she kept repeating over and over again that marriage means nothing and you can be in a relationship and not have to get married, then admitted that the wait was killing her.
It's so sad because I actually found the relatable/refreshing. Too bad it was all lies.

If she was truly the hippie soul she pretends to be they would be eloping at Shambalam (or whatever that festival she goes to every year is called) or something else fun/low maintenance.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

sundayriley wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:10 am
rai1234 wrote:It's so obvious the lack of ring/engagement was putting a strain on their relationship. Ever since they got engaged she's been gushing nonstop about Glen. It's hilarious that she kept repeating over and over again that marriage means nothing and you can be in a relationship and not have to get married, then admitted that the wait was killing her.
It's so sad because I actually found the relatable/refreshing. Too bad it was all lies.

If she was truly the hippie soul she pretends to be they would be eloping at Shambalam (or whatever that festival she goes to every year is called) or something else fun/low maintenance.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Exactly. She claims they were always having a small wedding, but now she admits it a big wedding. Like aren't you always touting how relatable and honest you are? Just admit you wanted to get married and admit you want a big wedding.

Agreed with the eloping at shambhala or something.
She's not really a laid back hippie. She's more a Gwyneth paltrow goop type privileged white woman.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

I didn't watch because I live in the southern US and have never been to Vancouver, but is the plant based food in Vancouver video sponsored? It seems like such a weird video for her to make that alienates probably a majority of her viewers, especially her aussie ones since she does identify a little bit as an aussie youtuber.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

God, she spent more time whining about postponing or canceling the wedding than the fact Glen's job offer is being postponed during to COVID, like least relatable thing ever. We can't afford take out right now, but all the grocery stores are empty around us so right now we're going without food and some people have it much much worse.
-E.Bombeck

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Manybananas wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:49 am
God, she spent more time whining about postponing or canceling the wedding than the fact Glen's job offer is being postponed during to COVID, like least relatable thing ever. We can't afford take out right now, but all the grocery stores are empty around us so right now we're going without food and some people have it much much worse.
Good god. There is still food around here in stores, yes it’s picked thru but there is available things. She’s probably upset cuz she can’t get a bag of $15 seeds from Northern Italy or some shit. It’s people like her spewing this crap that are making certain things worse.

Also when’s the wedding? Months away? I wouldn’t stress over cancelling it yet. Calm down. My sister is getting married in Sept and she isn’t worried about cancelling at this point.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

skinnylatte wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:53 am
Manybananas wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:49 am
Good god. There is still food around here in stores, yes it’s picked thru but there is available things. She’s probably upset cuz she can’t get a bag of $15 seeds from Northern Italy or some shit. It’s people like her spewing this crap that are making certain things worse.

Also when’s the wedding? Months away? I wouldn’t stress over cancelling it yet. Calm down. My sister is getting married in Sept and she isn’t worried about cancelling at this point.
Sorry she didn't even mention food. (Aside from that she was able to stock up) That was me, as a comparison to her whining about her wedding potentionally being cancelled. (I live in a small town and am not kidding you when I say that there was basically no food. Nothing affordable to say the least)

Apparently people from other countries are cancelling already and causing her to have a meltdown because her dream wedding is being ruined by corona. Her wedding is in june.
-E.Bombeck

BlairWaldorfLel
Talker
Talker

Post by BlairWaldorfLel »

Is she pregnant?

Return to “Karissa Pukas”