Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Pt 11 Queen of the Vegan Veggie Beans

Post by PupPerfect »

Mary's still at it with the abysmal amount of food
That is an extremely small breakfast :?

And why is Mary mediocre at everything she does? Cosplay, crafting, acting, cooking, etc. She just doesn't seem to be very good at a lot of things I've noticed over the years.

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

PupPerfect wrote:Mary's still at it with the abysmal amount of food
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i.imgur.com/Vchovnc.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Vchovnc</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

And why is Mary mediocre at everything she does? Cosplay, crafting, acting, cooking, etc. She just doesn't seem to be very good at a lot of things I've noticed over the years.
This is just my opinion but I think it's because she doesn't start at the basics she tries to hard to be perfect and amazing at the beginning she doesn't focus on the beginning stages much like Daylight said. It's like ( as an example) lets say I've never drawn before. I go out and buy a 2000$ Wacom screened Tablet to draw on, and buy a subscription to photoshop. The next day I try to draw a perfect character ( lets say Thrall from WOW) with full background and everything but all I know is how to draw stick people and don't bother to put the time into learning how to draw from the basics starting with head shapes and shading, My drawings will forever be terrible.
Not to say that people who can only draw stick people means that their drawings are terrible, trying to say that if you are trying to be perfect or professional at something and put in minimal effort to learn the basics you will not get skilled at what you are trying to accomplish.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

NaevysK wrote:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i.imgur.com/Vchovnc.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>Vchovnc</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

This is just my opinion but I think it's because she doesn't start at the basics she tries to hard to be perfect and amazing at the beginning she doesn't focus on the beginning stages much like Daylight said. It's like ( as an example) lets say I've never drawn before. I go out and buy a 2000$ Wacom screened Tablet to draw on, and buy a subscription to photoshop. The next day I try to draw a perfect character ( lets say Thrall from WOW) with full background and everything but all I know is how to draw stick people and don't bother to put the time into learning how to draw from the basics starting with head shapes and shading, My drawings will forever be terrible.
Not to say that people who can only draw stick people means that their drawings are terrible, trying to say that if you are trying to be perfect or professional at something and put in minimal effort to learn the basics you will not get skilled at what you are trying to accomplish.
I was like Mary in that regard, with a lot of things. Drawing was actually one of them, but in other things I would buy all this stuff then go deep in thinking the equipment would help me do things better.

Now older me has learnt that practise is the most important thing, and starting at the beginning is not shameful and is actually interesting as you're going on a journey with your newfound hobby. Imagine the amount of content she could create doing a learn with me where she actually shows some human qualities and not "learn how to bake a wedding cake with me!" which you can just imagine she'd do if she reads here and tries stealing this idea. She wouldn't start with the basics because Mary is better than that!

Scenic_beauty22
Learner
Learner

Post by Scenic_beauty22 »

Is Mary good at anything normal? I know she's terrific at being preachy and pretentious and being a hypocrite. Her baking achievements are baking fails. I can do much better with half the equipment she has. Use your fucking hand to mix ingredients instead of buying a kitchenaid to do so. It costs 32,000 INR in my country. Jesus.
SO FRUGAL MUCH WOW.
Idiot.
Also, Ken is a goddamn chimp. In one of the vlogs he pushed Boss away with HIS FOOT while feeding Betty cinammon rolls(which was gross you can't feed a fat dog that much shit). No wonder he touched Layla with his feet. Gross.
Always judge a man by the way he treats his inferiors. The way he behaves with the dogs proves how horrible he is as a human being.
G'day everyone, my name is Mary and you can call me Miss. Hypocrite!

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

Seeing Mary's eating habits makes me actually worried for her. A small fruit salad is not a big enough breakfast! She must be tired and hungry all the time. No wonder she is craving cake all the time, I'd be too if my starter meal was only about 75 calories. If you're reading here Mary, know that you can have a nice full breakfast, that is healthy and yes, vegan vegetarian. A big bowl of oatmeal with fresh fruit or berries on. Or even a smoothie bowl with seeds. You can even bake your own bread using that kitchen aid and put lots of good thing in, like fennel seeds, nuts and super fruits! Eating well and enough is key to a good mental and physical health. And you need it, even if you don't work out everyday. Please Mary, eat!
Scenic_beauty22 wrote:Is Mary good at anything normal? I know she's terrific at being preachy and pretentious and being a hypocrite. Her baking achievements are baking fails. I can do much better with half the equipment she has. Use your fucking hand to mix ingredients instead of buying a kitchenaid to do so. It costs 32,000 INR in my country. Jesus.
SO FRUGAL MUCH WOW.
Idiot.
Also, Ken is a goddamn chimp. In one of the vlogs he pushed Boss away with HIS FOOT while feeding Betty cinammon rolls(which was gross you can't feed a fat dog that much shit). No wonder he touched Layla with his feet. Gross.
Always judge a man by the way he treats his inferiors. The way he behaves with the dogs proves how horrible he is as a human being.
Yeah, it's so gross. I doubt he showers that often which probably means he touched Layla with the same dirty feet that touched his "outdoor" dog and their shit. If I was Mary I'd be horrified.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

I think at this point she won't be able to criticise anything he does in fear of herself looking stupid and we know her own image in the eyes of everyone else is her top priority.

That and I'm sure she's used to how ken acts by now and she accepts it for various reasons. I don't think he's ever been different towards her to what we're seeing now tbh. So if she's never seen better (divorced parents) or experienced better in past relationships ken acting like that can seem like it's just normal for everyone. I truly believe she could be up in arms defending him saying he won't take a bullet for her because 'he's honest and nobody would take a bullet for anyone anyway'. She's the type of person who at an old age would reminisce about their husband being so manly he never allows her to hold his hand like it's something wonderful.

You'd think someone who considers herself smarter than everyone else would know that 'he tolerates me and pays for my expenses while only making fun of my insecurities a few times a week instead of daily' isn't something one should settle for. But I guess money sweetens the deal.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

justmiss
Informer
Informer

Post by justmiss »

Scenic_beauty22 wrote:Is Mary good at anything normal? I know she's terrific at being preachy and pretentious and being a hypocrite. Her baking achievements are baking fails. I can do much better with half the equipment she has. Use your fucking hand to mix ingredients instead of buying a kitchenaid to do so. It costs 32,000 INR in my country. Jesus.
SO FRUGAL MUCH WOW.
Idiot.
You know, he was busy working so he didn't have a free hand to push him away. Camera in one hand, cinnamon roll in another.

Does it piss only me that they waste food. Made a cookies/cinnamon rolls? Lest's left them so they dry out and give them to the dogs. It's not like anyone can put them in a container... My coockies last even a week an a box

Blaybat
Learner
Learner

Post by Blaybat »

Speaking of her not being good at anything normal, I was gonna mention this about the ear piercing thing. A normal person wouldn't have turned a discussion on piercing their babies' ears as a chance to virtue signal, but to Mary everything is a soap box. I think Mary incorporated being a 'moral paradigm' as part of her brand firstly because its currently trendy to be 'right' but also because she doesn't really have much else to offer as a youtuber...it was probably an easy way to get young fans to like her "oh Mary you are so kind and loving and considerate". It also has he benefit of thousands of 12 year olds stroking Mary's ego. And an ego that massive needs a lot of stroking.

Someone mentioned on the last page that she went on a rant about consent for the ear piercing, but what about consideration of consent for blasting your child's life on the internet to hundreds of thousands of strangers since she was born? It seems to be a given thing among youtubers that the parents can decide for the baby. All I know is I would absolutely not want ANY part of my life broadcast, even just 10 minutes a day, especially if it was the only way my parents could support me.

One last point, that I hope doesn't come across as body-shaming, but I know some of you guys felt bad about seeing Mary lose all her pregnancy weight so quickly. I just wanna say that if you watch the vlogs is really obvious her body has changed and isnt the same as before. She definitely has more weight on her body,
on her arms and legs (which is FINE she is by no means even close to overweight and I don't think she is less attractive for it). Just don't be fooled and feel bad because of how she wants to portray herself.

DISCLAIMER: i am not trying to call Mary ugly, fat or unnatractive, especially not because she looks different after pregnancy. I will be honest I am not one of the many people who finds her extremely beautiful or good looking. I think she looks like a normal, prettyish girl, the same as my friends and most of the girls I go to university with. Maybe this is because of the country I live in, I don't know. I'm only bringing up how she looks because she was showing it off a bit untruthfully and some of you felt bad :tu:

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

justmiss wrote:Does it piss only me that they waste food. Made a cookies/cinnamon rolls? Lest's left them so they dry out and give them to the dogs. It's not like anyone can put them in a container... My coockies last even a week an a box
Those cinnamon rolls were hard as rocks to begin with. There is no other explanation for editing ken taking a full bite of it off of the vlog if they weren't hard and terrible to begin with. That might also explain why they gave so many to he dogs. But yeah, if they were any good, mary would blast that EVERYWHERE instead of editing it off of the vlog.

Guys sorry it took me so long to post the summary but I had a really poop day yesterday. Here it is:
Experimenting in the kitchen - 20/08/2017

- Layler is in her baby gym and ken puts his nasty foot (the one with the messed up toe nail) literaly over laylers belly, then he said that he came in there earlier and put his foot over her and she farted loudly (why is he putting his foot and pressuring his daughters belly???) and Mary thought it was ken because it was a "grown man fart".
- Mary is getting the puppy food ready and ken talks about getting stuff ready for D&D and that it's going to be a good day, and Mary yells "favorite day of the week - SATURDAY" and they both go overboard with it.
- Ken films mary sweeping the poop off of the back porch and into the grass with a broom and says: "Mary is tired of me pointing out that there's poop in the back porch and not sweeping it up that she's sweeping it and getting a lot of poop inside that broomstick and on my flipflops cause she stepped in it"... Alright, props to Mary for getting mad at ken for being a complaining lazy old fart, but lifehack over here: Mary, did you know there are plastic bags to pick up your dog's poop? You get a plastic bag, put it over your hand, pick up the poop, then turn it inside out without ever getting your hand even close to the poop... isn't that better than getting a broom extremely dirty and gross while not even cleaning your backyard since you're just moving the poop? bonus of not getting poop on your feet! For someone so "proficient and knowledgeable" when it come to petcare mary sure is a dumdum.
- Ken pets betty butt cause "he's gonna get that butt" (betty's eating inside the house).
- Layler covered her own face up with the bib and ken fixes that.
- "for the first months of layler being born and before ken always thought that baby talk was stupid, because it is since you're like oh I baby blah blah blah, but now he realizes why people do it- babies are simple creatures, they have simple minded because they are just babies and baby face makes them excited. Mary is great at baby talk and gets *the baby* really excited. Finaly ken gets it, it makes the baby happy".
- "Ken thinks that the baby smiles are a survival strategy because the baby doesn't know what the smile his and it makes you go OH the baby recognizes me and then it helps with survival. He then asks betty not to judge him as a jab for other people." (this whole monologue made me imagine a poor tired bean sized brain making a huge effort to try and sound smart -.- ken calling layler simple minded is very ironic).
- Layler farts loudly on camera (that poor girl better sue her parents when she grows older because they have literally shown everything except her genitals by now). ken tells mary about the fart and then betty goes near the baby but they cut the footage off there.
- Mary shows her amazing healthy breakfast that consists of a bowl with five pieces of pineapple, seven pieces of watermelon and a couple more pieces of cantiloupe melon. Even if we assumed there were 100 gr of each fruit there (which very clearly there aren't!) that would still only be a 110 calories breakfast... HOW THE HELL IS THAT HEALTHY????
- Mary is going to bake "Super exciting special brownies" as treats for her friends. Fudgy pecan brownies in the oven and Mary says she's going to make a fondant (keeps mispronouncing the word) out of candy melts and marshmallows (WHO THE HELL PUTS FONDANT OVER BROWNIES!!!)...Omg as someone who is good at baking I'm having a heart attack right now... Mary just started at baking and she made a good looking pan of brownies, why not just sprinkle some icing sugar on top? NO! She makes fondant and decorations out of marshmallows, white melting wafers, gram crackers , chocolate rocks and MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER (cause she couldn't go without using a really popular superfood vegan vegetarian ingredient that she clearly doesn't know hot to use)...
- She's not sure about the right proportions to use *sighhhh you don't say?*. She decides to do small portions and then make more when she gets it right, then proceeds to microwave the marshmallows and chocolate for 10 seconds. She tries to stir it and the marshmallow get glued onto the spoon. She added more chocolate and green food coloring. It's not working as she imagined (this is funny and sad at the same time)... OMG I can't - SHE'S MAKING EDIBLE TERRARIUMS!!! MASTER BAKER RIGHT THERE! WHAT THE HELL!...
- "Cactuses"...
- She got the recipe off of a facebook video but they are such meanies that they don't actually give the proportions so they're the reason mary sucks at baking, not the fact that she's inexperienced and pretentious enough to think she can master something by baking bad cookies five times.
- Layler is in the kitchen in her chair.
- Mary can't get the facebook recipe to work so she's going to make buttercream icing and pipe out the "cactuses"... but "if it had worked out it would have maked her life so much easier" cause apparently mary plans to make fondant every day I guess. Why not just buy it like you bought all the utensils? Then she complains a lot about the camera. And D&D is her favorite part of the week (nerrrrrrrrdddddd points).
- She made "the best looking buttercream in the world" and she's coloring it a bunch of different greens. She shows all of the different piping tips and she's watching tutorials but she's just going to try it. She made a one good looking one and ken's so proud (in a making fun of everything you do kind of way). She shows all the reject "cactuses" that were ugly and ken says one of them looks like it has poop all over it. Mary asks "do you want to eat it" and ken says yes.
- She shows the finished terrariums and says she's very proud of those and that they look awesome. She shows her friends and asks them if they liked them and they did. They make the trump doll roll dice. Ken shows mary's dessert and says it kind of looks like poop but the friends really like it and are fighting for it.
- Closeups of layler in her chair playing and kicking her feet, and ken boops her nose while she smiles.
- Ken says he looks rough, then proceeds to make fun of his fans saying "he needs to try to make himself look better for these vlogs". Mary is in her pijamas and asks ken again if he liked them, he finally says they were pretty tasty. Mary tries to kiss or hug ken and he runs away.

*sigh* this vlog was too much... I just can't understand why she would make TERRARIUMS rather than regular nice brownies with powdered sugar on top... why does she need to be over the top all the time? Why is she constantly trying to be better than everyone constantly? She always needs to make such a show off contents about everything she ends up looking like such a tryhard. And ken is constantly throwing shade at his own fans it's getting embarassing, these are some of the few people that actually like you -.- how insecure are you? jeez...

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

takingouttrash wrote:
NaevysK wrote:

I was like Mary in that regard, with a lot of things. Drawing was actually one of them, but in other things I would buy all this stuff then go deep in thinking the equipment would help me do things better.

Now older me has learnt that practise is the most important thing, and starting at the beginning is not shameful and is actually interesting as you're going on a journey with your newfound hobby. Imagine the amount of content she could create doing a learn with me where she actually shows some human qualities and not "learn how to bake a wedding cake with me!" which you can just imagine she'd do if she reads here and tries stealing this idea. She wouldn't start with the basics because Mary is better than that!
It's also as you said an experience. When you start off it's going to be hard and sometimes you will feel really down about how everything looks especially with drawing but a year later you can look back and see how much progress you've made. Mary just wants to be great at everything from the get-go because she can't allow herself any humanity that is failing at something or NOT being great at something from the start.

Thank you for the summary BunnyRanger ( sorry you had a poop day) I always love reading the summaries because you and daylight ( and anyone else who has written a summary previous) Go into so much detail and I often miss a few things in watching the vlogs, that and I don't want to put myself through the agonizing torture of watching them every day, especially with Ken's gross beard.

I noticed near the end of the vlog Mary was asking the one guy on the end ( don't know his name) if he liked the "terrariums" ( regular brownies are great too Mary). He didn't respond at first he seemed caught up in talking about something else and then after a minute or so quietly said " yeah I like the brownies, they are good" or something along the lines of that. Mary had the camera focused on him the entire time like she was EXPECTING him to say something great about her brownies and I can imagine her just sitting staring at him or glaring at him behind the camera tapping her foot impatiently for praise.

EDIT: I also want to say that Ken moving away from Mary confused me greatly. I am sensitive to soft touches, such as caresses, tickles, kisses anywhere but the lips, stuff like that. My boyfriend knows this, and we work around it. I do not ever push him away. He respects my boundaries. If a friend came up to me and tried to hug me I would push them away but If they are actually my friend they would know my boundaries too. I push people away as an automatic reflex to my physical sensitivities ( I have a lot), but never my partner. It didn't look to me like it was an automatic reflex by Ken but that he legitimately didn't want to be touched by her. It just confuses me because as someone who always talks about how hot and sexy his girlfriend is, wouldn't he want to be hugged or kissed every once and a while? I guess the alternative being that she smothers him and maybe hes tired of it.

Scenic_beauty22
Learner
Learner

Post by Scenic_beauty22 »

My suspicions were correct. She IS trying to be Rosanna Pansino.
Dude, Mary, please don't copy her. Rosanna Is 1000x better at baking and decorating than you are, and she practices a lot, something you should take inspiration from.
But I forget: YOU ARE SAINT MARY YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING FIRST TRY.
God you're dumb woman.
G'day everyone, my name is Mary and you can call me Miss. Hypocrite!

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

I know her baking was bad and Jesus fuck her cake or whatever she was making looked like her daughter shit. BUT, does Ken HAS to be such a huge asshole?? He mentioned more than once while she was making it that it looks like shit (thanks for the compliments douchelord, I would like to see you make better) and he even said it infront of their friends when they started eating it (fine be an asshole when you're alone but do you have to put her down infront of your guy friends too??)

and then to add all that to him backing away when she probably just wanted to be held/hold him... :? :? I wish I could be in her head and understand how she can take this. Mary has her flaws and a ton of them at that, but at least she can show love!! Yeah she is giving Layla no space at all but at least you can see she truly loves her. And I do think she loves Ken or at least she thinks she does. I know after yeeears of being with my asshole ex I just got used to it and thought "this is what true love probably feels like", not knowing there is much, much better love out there.

As I said, I have a soft spot for her no matter what she does, so seeing things like this just takes me back to my past relationship and I just wanna hug her then slap her and tell her to run.

LurkieLou
Learner
Learner

Post by LurkieLou »

BunnyRanger wrote:
LurkieLou wrote:I see a lot of you wondering about why Mary won't get a stroller for layler.

The best I can guess is Mary's going more for an "attachment parenting" style. I don't know full specifics, as the bits I heard of it, I knew it wasn't for me. But it involves baby wearing, bed sharing, breastfeeding, among other things. Basically keeping an infant/toddler as attached to you as possible. They say it encourages independence because they had the "proper nurturing" infants need, thus building trust, security, and confidence for the child later.

I don't fully understand it, but I'm not going to judge it as we all have our own ways of parenting. We just have to do what comes naturally to us, as long as it isn't abuse or neglect.

***I swear I'm not defending Mary, just throwing out a different perspective***
As someone with psychology studies i suggest you watch some things about attachment theory by john bowlby and see the experiment done by mary ainsworth called the "strange situation". It shows the different types of attachment and how being a mix of strict and caring will lead to a bigger trust and attachment to your child. There is no conection to holding your baby constantly at all O.o the presence of the attachment figure (usually the mom) is supposed to give the baby a feeling of security to explore his/hers surroundings... What mary is doing by holding layler constantly is pretty much the opposite, and if you dont allow those moments to explore the babies will never develop enough confidence to explore by themselves. There are plenty of babies that have healthy attachments to their parents and had strollers O.o there are no studies to prove otherwise (at least none that were properly done and conclusive) so there is absolutely no base to conclude that stroller = less bond.

The way mary holds layler constantly seems to encourage dependance rather than confidence.

I'm not preaching or trying to "educate", just pointing out the facts and studies that are very well regarded when it comes to attachment, and also share why i dont agree with mary.

Thank you for the post, it shed more light on the subject. I only barely read into attachment parenting, and knew a couple moms who did attachment parenting. What I took away from it was mostly from them. I'm sorry for the confusion and I'm sorry if I offended, that wasn't my intention at all.

**edit- Also, I hope I didn't come across like I was bashing attachment parenting. :? If so, I apologize for that as well. I don't see anything wrong with doing what you feel right for your kids/family. And parenting styles are very personal, which is why I'd never judge any particular style as long as the kids are happy, healthy, and loved, not neglected or abused in anyway.

And I completely agree with your thoughts on Mary with Layla. What is she going to do when Layla starts crawling? She won't want to be held nearly as much, and she'll want to explore the world around her, maybe cause a little trouble out of curiosity. Lol!
Will Mary force Layla to be held 99% of the time? Or will she say, "I guess it's time to pop out another kid, this one doesn't need me anymore."
Last edited by LurkieLou on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Thank you for the summary, BunnyRanger :love2:

When she said she was making terrariums I was like... really. You can't just start with cupcakes like everyone else. You're going to make terrariums. Really. This seems like a normal train of thought to you. Wow.

Offtopic: Guys I'm about to get on my flight to see my family on the other side of the world and I am TERRIFIED (flying really gets to me) so if anyone has a spare positive vibe or prayer or whatever it is that you do that is not a creepy stare, I would greatly appreciate it.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

NaevysK
Debater
Debater

Post by NaevysK »

DaylightAmy wrote:Thank you for the summary, BunnyRanger :love2:

When she said she was making terrariums I was like... really. You can't just start with cupcakes like everyone else. You're going to make terrariums. Really. This seems like a normal train of thought to you. Wow.

Offtopic: Guys I'm about to get on my flight to see my family on the other side of the world and I am TERRIFIED (flying really gets to me) so if anyone has a spare positive vibe or prayer or whatever it is that you do that is not a creepy stare, I would greatly appreciate it.
Don't worry Daylight everything will be great and I hope you have a great time with your family/ great vacation!

LurkieLou
Learner
Learner

Post by LurkieLou »

Funny thought: It seems Mary thinks life is like The Sims
+1 lvl for charisma (if ya wanna call try harding for nerd points charisma)
+1 lvl for video games
+1 lvl for working out
+2 lvls for painting (Layla's mural)
Now she's working on leveling her baking skills apparently...
And she wants to level her gardening skill...
Maybe she should level up logic next.

Firefly75
Debater
Debater

Post by Firefly75 »

DaylightAmy wrote:Thank you for the summary, BunnyRanger :love2:

Happy travels Amy! I feel you in regards to flying, it's never fun. Hope you have a great time! :D

SteffiMess
Learner
Learner

Post by SteffiMess »

DaylightAmy wrote: Offtopic: Guys I'm about to get on my flight to see my family on the other side of the world and I am TERRIFIED (flying really gets to me) so if anyone has a spare positive vibe or prayer or whatever it is that you do that is not a creepy stare, I would greatly appreciate it.
Safe travels love! There will be no creepy stares from this part of the universe!
It will be over before you know it, just try and relax, maybe even get some sleep if you can. <3

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Safe travels Amy! I'm sure you have a great time and I'm sending all of the vibes.

Coincidentally I'm going to visit my family in my country too (which isn't that far so vibing up won't be necessary) but next time I post I'm probably gonna be writing in unison with my mom who fucking loves gossip and I'm sure is going to love mary.

And sorry for the poopy day Bunny, hopefully tomorrow is gonna kick so much ass for you today is gonna be but a distant and slightly smelly memory. And thanks for the summaries! They're very detailed which I love so much.

And back on topic I'm shocked she didn't try to make snake or spider bakery things. Why not just whip out a 3d snake cake while you're a prodigy with thousand dollar equipment? Also, not to be snarky but anyone can make a good brownie. And I hella agree with the WTF moment with her putting fondant on it. Ew. Way to fuck up a good thing. Also - something is sticking to your utensil? Put some butter on the utensil beforehand. It's not rocket science. One would assume she'd read at least one internet article on a basic introduction to baking so she at least has some basics down. But I forgot - she's perfect and knows everything already. Such an exhausting woman.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”