Oh you could have put 'licherally' somewhere in the title ! :rofl:

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessVIP: More Money Than Sense Part 13

Post by Pastel »

Hyacinth wrote:Oh you could have put 'licherally' somewhere in the title ! :rofl:
Yoooooo, that would have been savage. I will licherally live to regret this day. :rofl: :rofl:

Alexjane
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Alexjane »

From watching Alfie's vlogs... Does anyone else think that Poppy is pregnant? She's definitely put on weight, and she keeps trying to hide her stomach with that red handbag... plus she's repeating the same outfit A LOT... maybe because it hides her bump?

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

Man, his spending knows no bounds. I really wish he went rock bottom soon or someone sues the crap out of him for something just so he can wake up for lala land.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

chairman_meow wrote:Man, his spending knows no bounds. I really wish he went rock bottom soon or someone sues the crap out of him for something just so he can wake up for lala land.
Have they even used the tent? Or is it a decorative piece?

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

chairman_meow wrote:Man, his spending knows no bounds. I really wish he went rock bottom soon or someone sues the crap out of him for something just so he can wake up for lala land.
suing?
this might do:
"Drone-owning Brits will have to register their machine and take a test"
source: https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech ... um=twitter

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

bizarremoments wrote:
suing?
this might do:
"Drone-owning Brits will have to register their machine and take a test"
source: https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech ... um=twitter
Is it bad that as soon as I read this in the paper I thought of Alfie straight away and how badly he would fail that test?!

crazydoglady
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady »

This inbred tool thinks he's god's gift to the world I swear to god. The spiel about how he forgets how famous he is until he leaves the house was so precocious that I was actually dry heaving. He acts like spending £1000 on a piece of equipment FOR HIS JOB is completely ridiculous when really his spending habits make a grand seem like small change.

I had to laugh when he was talking about how he couldn't film in the school because 'they're like 6 or 7 or 8' and I'm just here thinking well that's your audience demographic, isn't it mate?

I just don't get it. There are intelligent, hard working, dedicated people in this world whose contributions are undervalued, and this doorknob gets paid ridiculous amounts for what? Flashing his spending habits online? He isn't funny, he isn't smart (it's postponed, you utter walnut) and his face resembles a nectarine pit. And then add on to the fact that he acts like a pretentious douchebag and everything he does is a favour to us all (and not his actual job), it all just makes we want to punch things. UUUUUUUUGH.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Only part 13 lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

I've never known someone so ungrateful, wasteful and materialistic as him. He makes me sick.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/lon ... 36906.html

Nicole x
Talker
Talker

Post by Nicole x »

Oh good god he wants to learn piano now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: GOOD ONE ALFIE!

He obviously doesn't realise that learning to play an instrument takes a SHITLOAD of patience, dedication and skill. If he doesn't know how to read music then he'll need to learn from scratch, particularly for the piano where you have two lines of music to learn and one is in bass clef. He is so painfully stupid I don't know how he thinks he'll be able to commit to this, he has the attention span of a gnat and gives up on everything after a couple of weeks.

He might as well admit that he wants a piano purely for the aesthetic, just another pointless prop to add to his new-money mansion.

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

Did he ever mention why he stopped running? Do you think he has bipolar or something. The consistent negativity, spending, attention seeking.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

He thinks all the people in B&Q watched his videos because they asked him if he was buying stuff for a YouTube video. I'm sure them asking that had nothing to do with the fact he walked into the store talking to a camera and that it's definitely because he's so super famous that they all recognised him personally.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Nicole x wrote:Oh good god he wants to learn piano now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: GOOD ONE ALFIE!

He obviously doesn't realise that learning to play an instrument takes a SHITLOAD of patience, dedication and skill. If he doesn't know how to read music then he'll need to learn from scratch, particularly for the piano where you have two lines of music to learn and one is in bass clef. He is so painfully stupid I don't know how he thinks he'll be able to commit to this, he has the attention span of a gnat and gives up on everything after a couple of weeks.

He might as well admit that he wants a piano purely for the aesthetic, just another pointless prop to add to his new-money mansion.
What an idiot, with his attention span of a 2 year old and lack of dedication and work ethic I'm sure he will be the next Chopin.

CasualViewer
Informer
Informer

Post by CasualViewer »

sandsgoldd wrote:Did he ever mention why he stopped running? Do you think he has bipolar or something. The consistent negativity, spending, attention seeking.
From guys I've seen and known growing up, I get the impression that Alfie growing up was probably painfully average, not quite a nerd but not with the cool crowd either. Average grades, average friends, average life. So now he's grown up and earning money, he has to have everything. Has to be the coolest, has to have the sick clothes, the savage car, constant need for attention and validation.

He doesn't seem to have many close friends either, always Poppy and Sean moping around, or his parents, or Zoe and Mark. When he does meet his friends, it's for a quick coffee because he 'hasn't seen them forever'.

I never get the feeling he's 'living' his life, more just going through the motions of what he thinks a life is, for the purpose of views and Instagram selfies.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

CasualViewer wrote:
sandsgoldd wrote:Did he ever mention why he stopped running? Do you think he has bipolar or something. The consistent negativity, spending, attention seeking.
From guys I've seen and known growing up, I get the impression that Alfie growing up was probably painfully average, not quite a nerd but not with the cool crowd either. Average grades, average friends, average life. So now he's grown up and earning money, he has to have everything. Has to be the coolest, has to have the sick clothes, the savage car, constant need for attention and validation.

He doesn't seem to have many close friends either, always Poppy and Sean moping around, or his parents, or Zoe and Mark. When he does meet his friends, it's for a quick coffee because he 'hasn't seen them forever'.

I never get the feeling he's 'living' his life, more just going through the motions of what he thinks a life is, for the purpose of views and Instagram selfies.
Yup yup. He's that guy that gets to uni and reinvents himself and she's to hang around the cool London crowd. By shouting Savage and buying Yeezys when the London crowd just laugh but we will take your free shots

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

I don't think he has much friends in the first place. He seems like the type that people who go see because of their history, but to appreciate his company? I can hardly think of anyone in their right mind who likes to actually hang out with someone who is as pessimistic and ungrateful as he is. It doesn't seem like he goes on any trips with friends, but just Zoe and the gang.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

The guy is constantly spending, seeking that high to replace the void in his sorry life
Don't stan so close to me

Return to “Pointless Blog”