GRACEFITUK

Re: GRACEFITUK

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know of any other fitness youtubers that make vlogs similar to grace’s “day in the life at uni” videos?

privateparisienne
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by privateparisienne »

byebeach wrote:
privateparisienne wrote:Image

The fact her boyfriend wears a man bag makes me feel a bit sick lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aww I have to admit this picture is pretty cute the way grace is gazing up at her bf. Young innocent love <3

Agreed it’s a cute pic, I’m just personally not at all a fan of man bags hahaha

monkeyfit
Informer
Informer

Post by monkeyfit »

i have to say i actually like aaron and yhinks he’s fairly good looking. he and grace are cute together. but man is she annoying

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Aaron has 100% grown on me, I think he is too cute and they seem to have so much fun together.

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

HoardganizedJen wrote:I wish this thread wasn't so sensitive so part 2 could be called "GRACEFATUK" and people wouldn't whine about it lolol. OBVIOUSLY she isn't fat but it's such a missed opportunity for a good thread name :lol:.
LMAO I vote for that title

byebeach
Informer
Informer

Post by byebeach »

Or gracefukit which is what I always read in my head lol

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

HoardganizedJen wrote:I wish this thread wasn't so sensitive so part 2 could be called "GRACEFATUK" and people wouldn't whine about it lolol. OBVIOUSLY she isn't fat but it's such a missed opportunity for a good thread name :lol:.
I've mentioned it before but https://www.instagram.com/gracefatuk/

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Spid wrote:
I've mentioned it before but https://www.instagram.com/gracefatuk/
Lololol are they friends? Or just go to the same college and she's being a little cheeky (How's that for some UK slang tysm)? I scrolled down a few pages but I'm too lazy to dig further.
Not friends. I think someone mentioned Fat to Fit and Fit thought it was a troll. Turns out that it is someone who really does also go to Oxford Uni and now Fit follows Fat. I'm curious if they've now met or anything.

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker

Post by 1saltybitch »

marshnellow wrote:Does anyone know of any other fitness youtubers that make vlogs similar to grace’s “day in the life at uni” videos?
Lucy Davis i think.

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

monkeyfit wrote:she’s lookin real thick and chunky. and she’s clearly reading this thread as she’s posting more fitness related content. iiiinteeerresstiiing. :FU:

I thought the exact same thing after seeing 3 fitness videos in a row after nothing for ages lol

privateparisienne
Learner
Learner

It looks like she's trying to change up her workouts to a more Whitney Simmons-esque style.

privateparisienne
Learner
Learner

I’m sorry but those heart hoop earrings are just awful.. So chavvy.

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

Unfortunately that is 100% the look for middle-to-upper class uni gals in England atm! Especially with those cropped 90's style puffer jackets and any kind of super expensive adidas tracksuit bottoms.

Very on trend. Not a fan though. TinyTank also wears that sort of style.

privateparisienne
Learner
Learner

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:Unfortunately that is 100% the look for middle-to-upper class uni gals in England atm! Especially with those cropped 90's style puffer jackets and any kind of super expensive adidas tracksuit bottoms.

As a middle class uni gal in England myself I do know this is often the case, but not always, some just take it to an extreme...

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:Unfortunately that is 100% the look for middle-to-upper class uni gals in England atm! Especially with those cropped 90's style puffer jackets and any kind of super expensive adidas tracksuit bottoms.

Funny how the chav look has moved upwards. I read about the Leeds uni hockey team who recently had a chav themed night so that must have been awkward if a few girls dress like that now.

regina_giddens
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by regina_giddens »

Yeah I walked into Urban Outfitters in London yesterday and it was filled with tracksuits, cropped puffer jackets and hoop earrings. I felt very old lol.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

regina_giddens wrote:Yeah I walked into Urban Outfitters in London yesterday and it was filled with tracksuits, cropped puffer jackets and hoop earrings. I felt very old lol.
Hahaha I feel like that when I watch Grace or see the new fashion.

I must admit that I like the heart hoop earrings and went to look at them online but they were sold out!

I feel Grace is now back into fitness cos of reading GG and not actually for herself.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

yankydoo wrote:
regina_giddens wrote:Yeah I walked into Urban Outfitters in London yesterday and it was filled with tracksuits, cropped puffer jackets and hoop earrings. I felt very old lol.
Hahaha I feel like that when I watch Grace or see the new fashion.

I must admit that I like the heart hoop earrings and went to look at them online but they were sold out!

I feel Grace is now back into fitness cos of reading GG and not actually for herself.
I doubt it, she's said she films videos quite a bit in advance so when she has a lot of work on (like this week with uni and a PR event) then she can just upload them.

vegains_tm
Talker
Talker

Post by vegains_tm »

I mean she calls herself that so I think it's fair game for the next thread title :tu:

vegains_tm
Talker
Talker

Post by vegains_tm »

vegains_tm wrote:
I mean she calls herself that (I've seen her use it a couple of times as a joke) so I think it's fair game for the next thread title :tu:

Return to “GraceFitUK - Archived Threads”