SiingleParkle (Part 46)

Iasomie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SiingleParkle (Part 46)

Post by Iasomie »

gutterflower wrote:Sam acts like a child. She speaks like a child, and she even dresses like a child, half the time. Half child, half attention-seeking cereal box with ripply boobs and a raindrop ass.
sums up all 45 threads previous beautifully

CheezeFriez
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: SiingleParkle (Part 46)

Post by CheezeFriez »

Love this title :rofl:

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Yasssss omg this title is perfect :rofl: The best mix ever

MossyOakLady957
Talker
Talker

Post by MossyOakLady957 »

Dahltyn wasn't at wholesale tonight, he could have been a diefinbaker hill but I'm not to sure, I'll see if he's out tomorrow.

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

Following!

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I cant believe neither of them are addressig anything still! Do they both really think if they ignore long enough it will go away? Or just didbt happen?
Like its more mature to just address and confirm to stop speculation and rumours!
Shes so money hungry and out of ideas! This ones golden and bound to get views! Its a cash cow!
She had no problem making money off a video of teasing homeless people! Why not make money off a video explaining and confirming u broke up! Address whats going to happen with other channel.

PinkDijon
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkDijon »

Following :HK:

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

lol, lovely title for the new thread name
**Frooty Froot Loops**

GoatFairy
Informer
Informer

Post by GoatFairy »

I'm just gonna assume they're not broken up but just taking some time apart, hence her not wanting to address it yet in hopes that maybe they'll end up back together (which I honestly think they will be judging by his comments on her IG and everywhere and her lack of independence). Just my two cents.

gutterflower
Learner
Learner

Post by gutterflower »

Well, he changed his picture on IG to one of just him. I think he broke up with her, and him being sweet is just him trying to soften the blow. Sam may not be acting super sad all the time, but she does seem to be drinking a lot, and is constantly with her mom or someone now. I think she isn't taking it well at all. I also don't think she'll address the rumors anytime soon because of that whole going-off-birth-control thing. She obviously was just talking out of her dirty diaper ass.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

It's kinda funny that they broke up right around the time she'd be getting off birth control.

rhyminjane
Talker
Talker

Post by rhyminjane »

I think the break theory is super likely, sadly. If it's really just something temporary (maybe he cheated and she needed some time to herself or something), they'll get back together, mostly for comfort reasons. It'd just be too much work to either get rid of the house or decide who keeps it, to find a new place, to find a new s/o, so why do that if you can stay in your little bubble.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

gutterflower wrote:Well, he changed his picture on IG to one of just him. I think he broke up with her, and him being sweet is just him trying to soften the blow. Sam may not be acting super sad all the time, but she does seem to be drinking a lot, and is constantly with her mom or someone now. I think she isn't taking it well at all. I also don't think she'll address the rumors anytime soon because of that whole going-off-birth-control thing. She obviously was just talking out of her dirty diaper ass.
Im still convinced they were always fighting/nit picking since her prank! Then when she mentioned she was going off BC, she prob never discussed that with him, and he was like WTF!!!!
The fact she had so many "scares" while on Bc was troublesome! Like she was trying to trap him everytime they had a fight!

Im pretty sure he broke up with her too! Hes beig sweet to try and still be the good guy! Im sure hes read comments of how physco these 13 yr old kids can be, and how he would be easily attacked! This way he stays looking good, and seems like he was still such a gewd bf for her! :roll:

She has NO ONE! Hense why shes with her parents SOOO much right now! She was the person to sit at home on her fake ass and watch netflix all day and night. She had -anxiety- about being in public, or theatres, or crowds. Suddenly hes gone, and shes back to how she was before they dated! Always with family, out for drives alone, hanging with Stacey, just being out of the house! It almost proves or makes you think more that he WAS that controlling of her! Telling her she cant go out alone for drives, or cant go hang with her fam. That she HAD to be in the house 24/7! Wasnt aloud to leave!
She went to a comedy show with her parents last night! Shes seen her parents more this wk than she probably did in a year! (Exageration, but seriously, shes seen them daily)
Shes prob upset/sad cause shes sew dependant on ppl/boyfriends, but in a way probably relieved!

Anyone else waiting for the next storytime - my boyfriend was controlling! :roll: :rofl:
She always makes these storytimes about exes yrs later! Gaurentee she will make one on him eventually, how he was abuisve or something, and she should of listened to the -haters-

pillowtalkblanketboy
Talker
Talker

Post by pillowtalkblanketboy »

Idk man, I just honestly don't see him as the type to control her and force her to sit in the house all day/night waiting for him. He's a horrible bf and a douche lord but I don't see him as having cared enough about her to control her in that way tbh. I see her as controlling HERSELF while they were together because she thought that's what he expected and wanted, and she doesn't know how to have a life outside of her relationship. She's pathetic!!! She trapped herself in that depressing house all day living and breathing for him, but he wants a girl who has a life of her own and actually has a reason to live. Not this insecure dimwit.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

This story time entitled "why I can't buy expensive shit" floored me on how completely stupid she is. I never thought she was that smart but holy hell!! Her description of the peril of trying to buy a purse is just sad.

[ShyViolet]
Informer
Informer

Post by [ShyViolet] »

Imagine dedicating a whole video as to how you mis read a website, talk about running out of ideas

Demonita
Debater
Debater

Post by Demonita »

She is trying way toooo hard to be interesting lately... She really is desperate for any kind of attention :roll:
In Sorte Diaboli

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

her snap are so cringe
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You know what? I think she will EVENTUALLY do a storytime about this, once it's been long enough that it's obvious they're not together anymore. And we all know how she twists stories so that everything is everybody else's fault. I HOPE that Dahltyn will make his own channel and do some sort of response video. If anything else, I've always found him to be a hell of a lot more truthful than her. This would be an opportunity for him to spill all the lies and secrets she's had over the years. Can you imagine? If homeboy wanted to have his own successful channel, there's no better way to do it than to make a video like that. It would get SO MANY views lmao!

Return to “PiinkSparkles”