passingonby
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn

Post by passingonby »

alliezee wrote:
exposed33 wrote:I swear...if we wanna get the message across faster, we need to message 200 of their followers a week and send them a copy of a 2015 vs 2017 challenge or the most recent challenge. What are they gonna do? NOT take a look...even if it's out of curiosity.

By targeting THEIR followers instead of making IG pages that will just end up getting reported and taken down, we spread the word faster.
I know she has over a mil followers, but realistically half them are men who like looking at her ass shots. So it is easily doable.

What ya'll think?
I think it's a lot of time for minimal impact. I think you guys spending so much time creating new instagrams and messaging people and stuff is asking for trouble. If they find out who you are, they can easily sue you for distributing copyrighted materials, slander, defamation of character, etc. I'd really just chill. Jen had it best with saying post here - your observations and stuff, and let SEO do it's job.
Plus they're both constantly referencing gossip sites which leads people here which leads them to realize how shitty they are lol.

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty

Post by AreTheyForReal »

The IG was taken down already?! :roll:

Sitbackandsiptea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sitbackandsiptea »

I feel like the best way is to send links of this site.. to users. That's just copy & paste! Maybe with a hooking phrase of "Wanna Know More About Katy Hearn & her New Lavish Life" (that they funded) or whatever. I hate how improper she is with her plans. I unfortunately bought one over a year ago and was disappointed by the lack of professionalism.. and the fact she isn't CERTIFIED. Like holy cow. I wouldn't have gotten plans if I knew that.. but I was naive and slowly started to catch on to their BS. Thanks to Hayden. All his IG stories and such made me mad. Like why do we need to see all your shoes. I hate how materialistic they've become. And he claims he's not nor that he cares yet he blocks people who follow the leaked plans? Looks like we pushed a button or two.. he's gonna be her downfall. Hands down. He can't keep his mouth shut and he can't stop showing off their stuff. That she provided funds for. I haven't followed her for more than a few years, but back in the beginning, what was her goal? To HELP people or Get RICH. I feel like the reason personal trainers and certified trainers do what they do is to help people.. she doesn't even seem to care about replying to emails, showing lack of caring for these girls. #rantover

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

That's why I think you should just start a thread on here for just Katy's plans. Anyone can start a thread, it doesn't have to be Jen I don't think. @khminionsattack since you have all the plans you'd probably be the best candidate to get the plan thread going. That way when they do come here they can see the thread with all the plans and it would probably spread the word that people can get the plans for free and then once they are here they can read these threads.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Post by khminionsattack »

How do I start a thread?

We can start with the mini summer challenge coming out tomorrow morning :FU:

I can't stand them. I'll leak every plan they have to show how much of a scam they are.

Lower your damn price to $50 or below, get certified again, actually CARE about people, and I'll stop leaking them lol. Otherwise, they are all coming out, even on your damn app

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

khminionsattack wrote:How do I start a thread?

We can start with the mini summer challenge coming out tomorrow morning :FU:

I can't stand them. I'll leak every plan they have to show how much of a scam they are.

Lower your damn price to $50 or below, get certified again, actually CARE about people, and I'll stop leaking them lol. Otherwise, they are all coming out, even on your damn app
You know they are not going to lower their prices. They are too greedy for that.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

I feel like the $200 price tag for the plans when she first started would've been more justified than it is now. I mean yeah if you can pull it off then go for it I guess cause that's America. But back then she was certified and was taking a lot less clients. So she probably had more time to really help these women and devote more time specifically to them. Now it's about 2000 women and you aren't certified. So the $200 price tag is no longer justifiable.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

Of course they are greedy. They take 2,000 clients and charge $200, yet get extremely overwhelmed with the email support. #butgottatakethemoneytho

Haydn's all like "the plans will be so much better on the app"

Uh, it's just technology enhancement, not the plans lmao. It's prettier, that's it. Same basic info the past 3 years or so.

You need a real job. Good luck when it all disappears.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

KH Spring Challenge 2017 week 1&2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

KH Spring Challenge 2017 weeks 3&4

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

KH Spring Challenge weeks 5&6

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

She;s essentially just taken the workouts from different years and recycled them. I have a few plans i've gotten from friends and the workouts are all the same

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

KH Spring Challenge 2017 weeks 7&8

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

alliezee wrote:She;s essentially just taken the workouts from different years and recycled them. I have a few plans i've gotten from friends and the workouts are all the same
Yup I had three and they all look exactly like the spring challenge above. Except the dumbass stretches and warm up names lmao.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

I just want to point out to everyone that curtsy lunges are really bad. I know a surgeon who specializes in surgeries relating to sports injuries (which are mostly ligament tears in the knee) and he tells his patients to never do curtsy lunges because the hip and knee sockets should always be in line. So basically you can move side to side, but whatever you do, your hips and knee should always face the same way, especially when carrying weight.

But since Katy doesn't understand physiology and/or physics, hasn't kept up with certifications, and doesn't even have a degree, I guess I can't expect otherwise.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

I think you go to the YT fitness forum page with all the fitspos names on them and click the button above that says new topic. I've never done it but I've seen Jen say anyone can do it.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

I think I did it: viewtopic.php?f=510&t=32684

Spread the word! All the plans will go there, and any reviews you have.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

khminionsattack wrote:I think I did it: viewtopic.php?f=510&t=32684

You did it! Start the countdown for Haydn showing back up :roll: or him having a meltdown on twitter.

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

YolandaWinston wrote:
khminionsattack wrote:I think I did it: <a class="vglnk" href="viewtopic.php?f=510&t=32684" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>gurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>viewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>f</span><span>=</span><span>510</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>32684</span></a>

You did it! Start the countdown for Haydn showing back up :roll: or him having a meltdown on twitter.
As soon as one of the minions sends him a dm or a tweet lol.

khminionsattack
Informer
Informer

:FU:

Many girls are going to come out and say things about the challenges because they aren't going to get attacked here. If Haydn comes on here again he's going to add a lot more fuel. I got a lot more in me :rofl:

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”