Grav3yardgirl Pt. 17

vxxy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 17

Post by vxxy »

Completely off topic but I was watching a video and her blonde to black video with Guy was in the recommendations and I couldn’t unsee it :rofl:

upload pictures

(Direct link bc im stupid lmao : https://ibb.co/bDeutw)

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

^^ lmfao the other day while watching one of her vids I was also reminded of Pennywise.
LiddlePallid wrote:Boris probably took off just like Mancat did and got hurt or attacked by something. She didn't seem too bent out of shape when Mancat never came back, so she probably knows if she said this one went missing too that she'd get some shit for letting another cat "roam." Of all the cats I've ever had, I never let any of them be outdoor cats. I just couldn't handle it lol.
This is my assumption too, but I like to imagine that maybe some good people found both of them and took them inside as their own.

Ho-ly shit she has an intro thingy in her newest video! Wow, she's almost a real youtuber now! I wonder if she'll keep it.

karkat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by karkat »

it bothers me so much how she never actually eats anything
she's so eating disordered but she doesn't even try to really cover it up

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

^^^ It bothers me that she spends hundreds and hundreds on clothes and then eats fuckin spaghetti-os? Like she probably afford a literal fuckin' cook, or to go to like actual restaurants but would rather live on a liquid sugar diet and eat the worst things when she actually does eat. I don't get it.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Hamil wrote:
mrsoscarwilde wrote:I saw a couple people mention it in her comments on Vlogoween Day 5 but they didn't seem to get answers - does anyone know if Boris is still around?

Just when she showed off that God awful, over priced, leopard fur bag she mentioned something about it being impossible for there to be a small furry animal by her feet. He was only what 3 or 4 years old? So I'm kinda thinking he didn't kick the bucket yet.
She lets him roam outside, so, yeah he is young but anything terrible could have happened to him. I find it really suspicious that she never mentions him anymore, and have been wondering where he is for a while.

In old videos I specifically remember her saying what she liked about Mancat was that he just roamed and came/went as he pleased. She isn't a very good cat owner imo. In that video where she tested cat products she literally said something about 'what cat likes going into small spaces' lmfao. >_> That's like basic cat stuff, if they fits, they sits!
To be fair, Mancat technically wasn't her cat, I don't think. He was some feral cat that hung around her yard and she couldn't get him to stay in the house or keep a collar on him. She was very upset when Mancat went missing, hence her "Mancat is missing!" video. She did say Borris did slip through the door on occasion and run off in a video, so he could have slipped out and ran off. However, I feel like she would have made some kind of announcement?

I'm not trying to whiteknight, because if she is just letting Borris run around outside when she explicitly said he wasn't going to be an outdoor cat that's really fucking scummy, but that's just my input.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

There are videos of Boris walking around in the background when she was outside at the old house. I think he escaped a few times and she gave up, as many not so great cat owners do. I think, after all the shit she got when ManCat disappeared, that she wouldn't mention if something similar happened to Boris. Especially since she had to agree he would be an indoor cat to even adopt him. (she mentions this specifically in the video where she talks about adopting him, and iirc she said it in a way that made it seem like she thought the shelter was ~so crazy~ for expecting that).

I wouldn't say ManCat was feral. A feral cat will avoid humans at all costs, and when they have to interact with us, they'll be extremely grouchy about it, hissing, biting, growling, and scratching when humans even offer food. From her description of him, I'd call ManCat a stray who knew how to work the system. I wouldn't be surprised if he even had other humans who he went to for food/affection as well. I like to imagine one of them eventually took him inside to live out his last years indoors...

grav3yardgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by grav3yardgirl »

I do love the new intro.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Hamil wrote:There are videos of Boris walking around in the background when she was outside at the old house. I think he escaped a few times and she gave up, as many not so great cat owners do. I think, after all the shit she got when ManCat disappeared, that she wouldn't mention if something similar happened to Boris. Especially since she had to agree he would be an indoor cat to even adopt him. (she mentions this specifically in the video where she talks about adopting him, and iirc she said it in a way that made it seem like she thought the shelter was ~so crazy~ for expecting that).

I wouldn't say ManCat was feral. A feral cat will avoid humans at all costs, and when they have to interact with us, they'll be extremely grouchy about it, hissing, biting, growling, and scratching when humans even offer food. From her description of him, I'd call ManCat a stray who knew how to work the system. I wouldn't be surprised if he even had other humans who he went to for food/affection as well. I like to imagine one of them eventually took him inside to live out his last years indoors...
We have feral (as in, raised in the woods and weren't touched by people) cats in our barns that are pretty okay with people. They won't let us touch them but they'll accept food and coexist quite fine. Feral just means undomesticated/wild/etc. Depends on the cat, I suppose.

I can't see why people would be angry at her for what happened to him, though. She said she could only get him as far as the garage and he'd never keep a collar. He apparently wasn't her's to begin with and she just minded after him. I think she genuinely tried to keep after him, but old strays like that aren't easy to pen up. I think she also mentioned the neighbors fed him too.

If she is just letting Boris roam about, I think that's terrible. She could harness train him and walk him. Texas is full of coyotes and that's just so dangerous. If she's that incompetent she can't keep her fucking cat in who was with her as a kitten, she has no business owning anything living.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

IMO Bunny didn't care about those cats. Most pet owner's would be freaking out over losing a part of the family. Not Bunny. She couldn't even fake it well. The only thing she really seems to care about (besides herself) is money. On another note, that black dress she hicked up into a trashy blob was ridiculous. She seriously doesn't seem to understand that she's not 19 anymore. And her calling her boyfriend and friends "the crew" was beyond cringy. Why do they all just sit there and take that??? Seems her butt kissers aren't just online.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

BlueHoneybee wrote:
Hamil wrote:There are videos of Boris walking around in the background when she was outside at the old house. I think he escaped a few times and she gave up, as many not so great cat owners do. I think, after all the shit she got when ManCat disappeared, that she wouldn't mention if something similar happened to Boris. Especially since she had to agree he would be an indoor cat to even adopt him. (she mentions this specifically in the video where she talks about adopting him, and iirc she said it in a way that made it seem like she thought the shelter was ~so crazy~ for expecting that).

We have feral (as in, raised in the woods and weren't touched by people) cats in our barns that are pretty okay with people. They won't let us touch them but they'll accept food and coexist quite fine. Feral just means undomesticated/wild/etc. Depends on the cat, I suppose.
That's basically what I meant. Like for example I'm fostering a kitty who lived her whole life outside until she was recently trapped with her sister and their ten kittens, who borders on being feral, and she growls whenever I come in to bring food. She's getting better tho, she actually didn't growl the last time I visited, and she likes belly rubs now. XD I suppose at most I'd call a cat like ManCat semi-feral, but I still think he leaned more towards being a stray. My own cats have been well socialized since birth but you can't make them wear collars either, so I don't think that is an indicator!

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

I was just watching Peter Monn's new video about Tyler Oakley's dying channel and people in the comments section were talking about Bunny...how she claims she's not getting the same amount of views because her videos aren't popping up in people's subscriptions feed

I actually took a look at her most recent videos and was totally shocked! Her DTTRW videos would pull in millions views in the past. I really hope she's invested her money wisely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Teddiursa wrote:I was just watching Peter Monn's new video about Tyler Oakley's dying channel and people in the comments section were talking about Bunny...how she claims she's not getting the same amount of views because her videos aren't popping up in people's subscriptions feed

I actually took a look at her most recent videos and was totally shocked! Her DTTRW videos would pull in millions views in the past. I really hope she's invested her money wisely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her house looks really fuckin expensive. I'm doubtful she's being careful. She'll be out of cash the way she spends in 5 years.

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Post by Tryeentoohard »

i dont understand why youtubers think that their channels are going to last forever, so they dont work or try to continue their education. no place that pays a licing wage is gonna hire you when youtube decides to demonetize everything. I saw a video on this the other night, and its like all these people are trying their best to be kardashians, not having to work a single day while making thousands, all while begging "normal" people for money.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

It's true Bunny's views are not what they used to be but they are up a bit from where they were a few months ago. She's also making more of them so I'm sure her $ is up. In fact that's probably why she's been in a better mood. With her it's all about getting money from viewers. Heck even her 2nd channel is just an unboxing channel anymore. Of coarse I think we all knew that's what it was really intended to be. Bunny is so tranparent. And, I noticed on one of her recent vids she mentioned that it was Kat's birthday. I wasn't surpised at all that she didn't return the favor and go see her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It is pretty sickening how it's all about the money with her. I am willing to bet if her views drop drastically on both channels, she would go so far as to make a third one. She seems really desperate to milk this youtube thing so she never has to work a real job lol

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

marc wrote:Heck even her 2nd channel is just an unboxing channel anymore. Of coarse I think we all knew that's what it was really intended to be. Bunny is so tranparent.
100% agree with this. She claimed it would be a chilled out channel where she would record herself rambling and name each video after Twlight Zone episodes. She said she appreciated the conversations in the comments section (the people commenting were part of the 'Swamp Fam', not random people stumbling upon a trending video).

I knew it would all change when one of the requirements of her Back To School Giveaway was to subscribe to her second channel. She gained hundreds of thousand subscribers...and now it's basically an unboxing channel...Image

DKbababa
Talker
Talker

Post by DKbababa »

Day 7 and she's already whining about how exhausting it is to do vlogaveen. She also said she's messing herself up by staying up all night and sleeping all day because of vlogaween. Yeah, right. :rofl:

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Bunny: "It's been hard working everyday!"

Most adults on planet: ".........."

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Thousands of other YouTuber’s vlog daily year round. Hire an editor. Shorten the vlogs. It’s not that hard. Your sleep schedule is fucked anyways.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

She doesn't even do that much in regards to editing? Like I don't get why she acts like she does so much when at most she does some jump cuts.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”