Bratayley- Celebrity Life (Part 4)

Re: Bratayley- Celebrity Life (Part 4)

Post by Guest »

Being completely blunt, Annie is the golden child of the family, and Hayley is the afterthought. It's super sad but it's true. I hope, for Hayley's sake, either A. Billy and Katie make her feel more important and get her more opportunities, or B. When Hayley's older, she realizes what's been going on and makes a name for herself, by herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

lmmomSD wrote:She was so sweet and excited, and they were just so dismissive. Arrrrgh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Exactly! And they both were hurtful about it...like it was some inside joke about how Hayley just didn't get it. Yeah, well, Hayley is going to run circles around Katie and Annie.

Poldl
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Poldl »

GspGrl6666 wrote: I know pathetic commenting on my own post, but I watched the vid again and forgot how condescending Annie acted...and Katie was right there with her -- poor Hayley. We're so superior.
Even from the early vlogs it seems Katie was never big on reprimanding the kids. If you watch some of the vlogs with Caleb, sometimes while being hyper he would hit or be too rough with Hayley and instantly look to the camera as if he screwed up, but Katie never said anything.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Does Jojo and fam have a thread on here?

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

Summersby wrote:Does Jojo and fam have a thread on here?
I don't think so but I'd love to see one because that child is....something else

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

Changeofheart wrote:
I don't think so but I'd love to see one because that child is....something else

And now she's got a movie :roll:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Ddddd12345 wrote:
Changeofheart wrote:

And now she's got a movie :roll:
Annie? Actually has one, or an audition? Bryan Lanning posted that Ollie was "up for a movie", which could just mean that his head shot had been sent in by an agent. He hadn't even had an audition at that point, so it didn't mean squat.
Edited: are you referring to her IG post? Because even YouTube Red shows have directors. I think that's what she meant. Let me know if I am totally wrong.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Duuuuh. You meant JoJo. Oh, jeez. Her 15 minutes will end soon.
I just can't deal with the fact that she dresses like an overgrown 2 year old, with those tutus. She's not even graceful right now. She's going through that coltish stage, where she's all legs, and those tutus just look so wrong.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

Jojo and her mom give me the biggest headache, I know the Leblancs also blow through money quickly but Jojo and her mother will go to Walmart and spend literally hundreds of dollars on her own merchandise. I once calculated how much she spent buying her own dolls and it was around $500! And that was in one visit. It gets me so annoyed because there has to better things to do with that money rather than buying 20+ of the same doll

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Changeofheart wrote:Jojo and her mom give me the biggest headache, I know the Leblancs also blow through money quickly but Jojo and her mother will go to Walmart and spend literally hundreds of dollars on her own merchandise. I once calculated how much she spent buying her own dolls and it was around $500! And that was in one visit. It gets me so annoyed because there has to better things to do with that money rather than buying 20+ of the same doll

Holy shit! Just...why? Was she buying them to give away or something?

I wondered if she had a thread cuz wanted to ask opinions on her fake car accident video and subsequent apology video where she basically said "we didn't have any click bait for the day." She legit admitted it was click bait :o

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Bratayley- Celebrity Life (Part 4)

Post by Changeofheart »

Summersby wrote:

I wondered if she had a thread cuz wanted to ask opinions on her fake car accident video and subsequent apology video where she basically said "we didn't have any click bait for the day." She legit admitted it was click bait :o
I believe they said she was giving them to friends which still is a huge waste. I'm sure her friends don't need her doll + all her friends are in the young Hollywood scene so I'm sure they could find $20 to support their friend if they really wanted to.

She did what?? How disgusting

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Changeofheart wrote:
Summersby wrote:

I believe they said she was giving them to friends which still is a huge waste. I'm sure her friends don't need her doll + all her friends are in the young Hollywood scene so I'm sure they could find $20 to support their friend if they really wanted to.

Yeah, true. Plus I don't think they would make her buy her own merch for giveaways, that would be weird.

Yep, the accident video was titled something like "There's been an accident" and the thumbnail is Jojo looking upset with her face covered in bruises, it's very bad. Like it totally got me, I thought her dad really was rushed to the ER and all. Very fucked up thing to joke about.

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

Summersby wrote:
Changeofheart wrote:
Summersby wrote:

Yeah, true. Plus I don't think they would make her buy her own merch for giveaways, that would be weird.

Yep, the accident video was titled something like "There's been an accident" and the thumbnail is Jojo looking upset with her face covered in bruises, it's very bad. Like it totally got me, I thought her dad really was rushed to the ER and all. Very fucked up thing to joke about.
Thats really horrible!

I watched her new song Candystore and although she is too old for the outfits she wears, which I believe at this point she wears because thats her brand, I do understand why young kids will really like that song, it would really be something I would listen to around 8-9. She is indeed not very graceful anymore and maybe they need to slowyly transition her in a teenager. I have a feeling that Jojo will be around for a little bit longer than some people want and think.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Clemence08 wrote:
Summersby wrote:
Changeofheart wrote:
Summersby wrote:

Thats really horrible!

I watched her new song Candystore and although she is too old for the outfits she wears, which I believe at this point she wears because thats her brand, I do understand why young kids will really like that song, it would really be something I would listen to around 8-9. She is indeed not very graceful anymore and maybe they need to slowyly transition her in a teenager. I have a feeling that Jojo will be around for a little bit longer than some people want and think.
I actually disagree with her being around for longer than we want to think IF she keeps this image. A good example is someone like Rihanna. While she was obviously older when she started, but has been in a good position longer than a lot of people. And one reason is because she is a)Always in the public eye and b)Ever evolving. Jojo has been this one thing for years. I think he transition may be hard because of that, especially because she's waited so long. They should have transitioned her naturally a long time ago, before she reached overgrown toddler.

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

RazzleDazzle46 wrote:
Clemence08 wrote:
Summersby wrote:
Changeofheart wrote:
Summersby wrote:

Thats really horrible!

I actually disagree with her being around for longer than we want to think IF she keeps this image. A good example is someone like Rihanna. While she was obviously older when she started, but has been in a good position longer than a lot of people. And one reason is because she is a)Always in the public eye and b)Ever evolving. Jojo has been this one thing for years. I think he transition may be hard because of that, especially because she's waited so long. They should have transitioned her naturally a long time ago, before she reached overgrown toddler.
I did mean if she changed her brand. But I dont live in the US so I have no idea if she is even on Tv anymore or if its just on YouTube so I cant really decide if she has this bubblegum performances on tv and if she is normal in real life

babymama101
Learner
Learner

Post by babymama101 »

Anyone else find it weird that Paige sometimes calls Katie mommy

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Paige was so rude to Hayley when they were painting their toenails. She sounds like she's trying to play off a lot of it as joking, but some of it sounds like she's genuinely annoyed. I hope she leaves soon. I'm over her in the videos.

Augh. Who yells at a child like that for messing up nail polish?

Post by Guest »

idontknow wrote:Paige was so rude to Hayley when they were painting their toenails. She sounds like she's trying to play off a lot of it as joking, but some of it sounds like she's genuinely annoyed. I hope she leaves soon. I'm over her in the videos.

Augh. Who yells at a child like that for messing up nail polish?
She really annoyed me when she did that. You can tell she was actually annoyed. She's annoyed me more and more and I'm just waiting for Billy to snap on her. It'll be amazing.

Also in that video, Katie mentioned how she loved that Hayley was being creative when doing something. I feel like they have to know that these threads exist because we were all berating her for laughing at the craft that Hayley made.

If that's so, Hi Katie! Stop whoring out your kids to fill your pockets. K thanks bye.

Post by Guest »

Apologies for the double post but the fact that Billy took the time to make this...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I can't believe he even has a channel. Who cares?

Return to “Bratayley”