Estée LaFrump - General thread part 19

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estée LaFrump - General thread part 19

Post by funwithnames »

Ivehadit_Officially wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i65.tinypic.com/27xh5ro.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i65</span><span>.</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>27xh5ro</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[url]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i65.tinypic.com/27xh5ro.png[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i65</span><span>.</span><span>tinypic</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>27xh5ro</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]

First word that came into my head: twats.
Shopping. Again. At this point, I just want to hit them. Seriously. Can someone please come and freeze Aslan's trust fund? Or shouldn't it be possible to prosecute his family as it seems proven they stole all this money from the people of his home country? I know Estée isn't earning badly either, but she wouldn't be able to afford all of this mindless, senseless spending if it wasn't for Aslan's ill gotten gains. And what face is she making in this picture??? I can't even...
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

All I can say is at least she's not in crocs for once and - who the hell took the picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

MoanyMinnie wrote:All I can say is at least she's not in crocs for once and - who the hell took the picture?

Their poltergeist looking friend is there with them.

Agree that her coat is nice... it actually has some colour and the outfit looked somewhat normal.

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

Omg! Probably that's not news for the most but Estee is 27 years old? Oh gowd! After seeing that last photo I had to check her age because she looks like a middle aged woman. She looks at least like in her 40s on the pics above. Dear Estee, change your wardrobe!

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Their mindless, pointless spending and consumerism infuriates me beyond belief.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

Lamour88 wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:All I can say is at least she's not in crocs for once and - who the hell took the picture?

Their poltergeist looking friend is there with them.

Agree that her coat is nice... it actually has some colour and the outfit looked somewhat normal.
Poltergeist friend :rofl: :rofl: I'll always think that now when I see him. Spot on! :tu:

ramona262
Learner
Learner

Post by ramona262 »

I can seriously imagine Estee getting excited while Aslan explains money laundering to her : « OMG ! We get to shop as much as we want to clear that money ?! Thanks Khazak people ! » with her hysterical laugh.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

ramona262 wrote:I can seriously imagine Estee getting excited while Aslan explains money laundering to her : « OMG ! We get to shop as much as we want to clear that money ?! Thanks Khazak people ! » with her hysterical laugh.
She should make a podcast about it. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

She just posted an Instagram story about some fugly necklace she's had made for her. Of course, my first instinct was to look up the price: https://foundrae.com/fine-jewelry/charm ... n-strength

The BASIC version is $2195. Hers looks like it's got at least four more diamonds, plus some incredibly ugly G charm. Someone needs to take this idiot's credit cards away from her, she's disgusting.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

ewwww estee. aslan isn't going to propose to you no matter how many lion necklaces you buy :?
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Aslan is always dressed as if he's going to climb a mountain.

ImageIMG_5391 by k, on Flickr

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

stupidstupid wrote:She just posted an Instagram story about some fugly necklace she's had made for her. Of course, my first instinct was to look up the price: https://foundrae.com/fine-jewelry/charm ... n-strength

The BASIC version is $2195. Hers looks like it's got at least four more diamonds, plus some incredibly ugly G charm. Someone needs to take this idiot's credit cards away from her, she's disgusting.
wtf this is the second heirloom gold chunky necklace this year

skinnymouse
Informer
Informer

Post by skinnymouse »

funwithnames wrote:
ramona262 wrote:I can seriously imagine Estee getting excited while Aslan explains money laundering to her : « OMG ! We get to shop as much as we want to clear that money ?! Thanks Khazak people ! » with her hysterical laugh.
She should make a podcast about it. :rofl:
LOLOLOL. I would totally listen.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

stupidstupid wrote:She just posted an Instagram story about some fugly necklace she's had made for her. Of course, my first instinct was to look up the price: https://foundrae.com/fine-jewelry/charm ... n-strength

It disgusts me. She disgusts me. All the money she spends would probably have gone into schools, hospitals, roads etc. in Kazakhstan. Instead it is yet another ugly and unflattering necklace on Estée's too short neck, trying to buy her happiness. Karma sure does take it's time... I kind of hope that one day she might have to go back to the retail jobs she so hates because all the stolen money is gone.

YVRgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by YVRgossip »

stupidstupid wrote:She just posted an Instagram story about some fugly necklace she's had made for her. Of course, my first instinct was to look up the price: <a class="vglnk" href="https://foundrae.com/fine-jewelry/charm ... n-strength" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>foundrae</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>fine</span><span>-</span><span>jewelry</span><span>/</span><span>charms</span><span>-</span><span>and</span><span>-</span><span>links</span><span>/</span><span>cm3</span><span>-</span><span>medium</span><span>-</span><span>medalion</span><span>-</span><span>strength</span></a>

The version of the necklace she's wearing is about $10,000. There's no way she makes enough as an "influencer" to spend like she does. Clearly they are deep into Aslan's stolen trust funds. And also, the entire symbolism of the fugly necklace? A lion? Does anyone else find yet ANOTHER tribute to her sugar daddy kinda weird?

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

I imagine that no amount of money would be enough to go to bed with Aslan, I don't know what you'd think.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

She’s just SO tacky and classless. She acts like she thinks she’s this 5’10 chic supermodel with her super buff boyfriend but the reality is she looks like a tramp. On a good day. All she sees is the $$$$. If something is hideously expensive then she’s gotta have it. And don’t get me started on Aslan. He tries so hard to be hip he’s just as bad as her. They are both pathetic. I have neatly hope his parents go bust and he’s stuck with nothing. That would be hilarious. And rightly deserved. They’re both nasty and selfish.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I'm confused. She just had that special birthday necklace custom made for her a couple months ago. Doesn't her jumping to get yet another one kind of take away from the so-called special, uniqueness of the first? They're both quite similar in aesthetic, it seems so needless, and then you add on the price of both of them........

I get that they're rich beyond belief, but the amount of money these two have dropped in the last few years is unreal... Every YTer overspends and buys piles upon piles of clothes and products that they don't need, but Estee has reached another level. Like she used to at least cycle through things at Topshop and Sephora like the rest of them, yeah, but now it's like she can't stop dropping thousands of pounds at a time. Her sweaters are all in the hundreds/thousands range. She's piling on the expensive jewelry. She hoards luxury jackets. Remember that mustard-y leather jacket she picked up on a whim the other month? She even said she had to stop the shopping for a bit after that. Well, I saw her wearing it her maybe twice and then it disappeared, and she kept spending.

I mean, you want to believe they must have tons sitting in the bank but at the same time, it just doesn't seem like they care about saving at all.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I wonder if she returns half the stuff she buys, has anyone seen those ugly sweaters more than once? I bet she wears them with the tags still attached :x

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

I don't think she returns anything. a) She's too lazy. So even if she did, I'm sure she'd make some errand girl do it. b) Money grows on trees to her, so why would she bother. Pissing money away gives her life. She should get a $400 sweatshirt that literally says that on the front.

And funny enough, somehow that is less offensive than say Amelia, who has a depop to milk money from subscribers. I'd sooner die than give some mega rich youtuber money for their second hand bullshit. It is outrageous to me that these people aren't doing very regular giveaways to their subscribers, even if it means having to hire someone on to manage them.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”