karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Star Trash Thread Part 4

Post by karmatica »

^ You can see it on Snapchat. Here are 2 screenshots:

It really does look like a wedding cake. When they first arrived in Bora Bora, the hotel made a chocolate skateboard with various edible decorations as a welcome gift for Nathan & the crew. Even that has the tacky JSC logo on it though:

Agreed that Nate should have said at the head of the table since it's his birthday. Joffree can't stand having the spotlight on someone else so we shouldn't be surprised.

Nate really didn't even have his friends or family in Bora Bora with him to celebrate. It's about the sugar daddy Jeffree.
Last edited by karmatica on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Toboggan
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Toboggan »

karmatica wrote:^ You can see it on Snapchat. Here are 2 screenshots:

It really does look like a wedding cake. When they first arrived in Bora Bora, the hotel made a chocolate skateboard with various edible decorations as a welcome gift though.

Agreed that Nate should have said at the head of the table since it's his birthday. Joffree can't stand having the spotlight on someone else so we shouldn't be surprised.

Nate really didn't even have his friends or family in Bora Bora with him to celebrate. It's about the sugar daddy Jeffree.
Thank you! That cake is... uhh... pretty tacky and very wedding cake like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

I'm sure Nate loved his white wedding cake with yellow flowers! Does Nate even have any friends outside of Jeffree and his friends? Yes that whole celebration looked like it was for Jeffree not Nate. Sad!

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:I'm sure Nate loved his white wedding cake with yellow flowers! Does Nate even have any friends outside of Jeffree and his friends? Yes that whole celebration looked like it was for Jeffree not Nate. Sad!
I think I recall him skateboarding with some guys on snapchat a while ago. Those must be his "friends". But I can imagine JS refusing to invite anyone except the people he approves of (aka his squad).

Also, I wound up watching his collab with Laura, and why is he suddenly going with the KVD jokes? He did that with his Manny collab too. Is he trying to show he's above the drama by making into a joke or something?

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

That video for his "lip topper" with Jouer felt so forced. He says it's blinding ect. but that looks like any other shimmery pink lip gloss imo. I bet if it was a product from another company he'd bitch and whine about how it's not shiny enough.

I don't know very much about Jouer other than that their products are a bit expensive. Have never seen a display in a store personally. Any more info on this company?

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

RoseHammer wrote:That video for his "lip topper" with Jouer felt so forced. He says it's blinding ect. but that looks like any other shimmery pink lip gloss imo. I bet if it was a product from another company he'd bitch and whine about how it's not shiny enough.

I don't know very much about Jouer other than that their products are a bit expensive. Have never seen a display in a store personally. Any more info on this company?
Agree that the video seemed really contrived. Jouer is considered an indie, e-commerce brand IIRC. They rely heavily on beauty influencers to push their products via brand trips and affiliate programs. Jouer is sold at Beautylish, Nordstrom and Dermstore (e-commerce site that's now owned by Target).

I got some Jouer lippies as gifts. I believe that their most famous product is their lip toppers and highlighters. I always see the gurus pushing those items the most. I think their lip products are good and I haven't tried anything else.

However, I won't be buying anything else because of the JSC collab. Jouer probably wants the free publicity.

Not to belabor the point, but the biggest Jouer shillers are Jackie and Nikkie. Christina (Jouer CEO) even went to Jackie's 30th birthday party. I highly doubt those ladies would be OK with promoting that collab.

Lafelina
Learner
Learner

Post by Lafelina »

I remember I saw a photo like a uear ago abput Joue's metallic lip in Papaya and I wanted it so bad but thanks to the collab, I will gladly pass.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

NEW THREAD:

viewtopic.php?f=551&t=32754&p=2618669

I'll PM a mod to lock this one!

Return to “Jeffree Star”