Joan Kim

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Ms Fem
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joan Kim

Post by Ms Fem »

In her latest rant about haters with Ed... why does she touch him so much? Is she taking advantage of him because hes gay so she has a "pass" to be so touchy with him? You dont see her doing that with other friends regardless of sex, and this just made me cringe... shes totally harassing him thinking that its ok because hes gay. If a dude was touching a female friend constantly on the shoulder or back like that it would automatically be sexual harrassment... friends or not. Edward looked so uncomfortable and kept inching forward. Ed, flee from her please. Joan is desperate AF and is taking advantage of your kindness and friendship. Molestation can happen in adulthood. Run!

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

i found it so funny that edward was being "sassy" about people talking about him in forums while joan on the other hand was obviously VERY bothered about it lmao she kept going "whatevaaaa" but girl cant keep her cool and ended up looking like a fool on camera.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Joan is delusional and so is Abe. He comes running to her rescue where he lamely uses a Thanos reference. He has no credibility considering he tried to pass off that he's going to med school when he's actually attending OT school.

I just watched Ashley's latest vlog. And guess what Joan? Ashley can speak perfect English even after living in SK for so many years. And she can speak Korean better than you. At this point, it's truly a manner of intelligence and drive.

If you want to be lazy, be lazy. Own the fuck up to it. Youtube is a job. If you don't know how to manage your own job, find someone who does. Then follow their prescribed plan.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Neogen and joan have a collab cream coming out and she posted a video commercial thing for it. In the video her face is either blurred out, overexposed or too far to see her face clearly. How f***ing bad is her skin that they decided to shoot the video like that?

nananaiknow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nananaiknow »

Ms Fem wrote:In her latest rant about haters with Ed... why does she touch him so much? Is she taking advantage of him because hes gay so she has a "pass" to be so touchy with him? You dont see her doing that with other friends regardless of sex, and this just made me cringe... shes totally harassing him thinking that its ok because hes gay. If a dude was touching a female friend constantly on the shoulder or back like that it would automatically be sexual harrassment... friends or not. Edward looked so uncomfortable and kept inching forward. Ed, flee from her please. Joan is desperate AF and is taking advantage of your kindness and friendship. Molestation can happen in adulthood. Run!
omg have you ever had friends? have you ever touched anybody just platonically? why are you so fast at hopping on that harassment train? calm down

nananaiknow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nananaiknow »

takoyaki wrote:Neogen and joan have a collab cream coming out and she posted a video commercial thing for it. In the video her face is either blurred out, overexposed or too far to see her face clearly. How f***ing bad is her skin that they decided to shoot the video like that?
you must have never seen a korean skincare commercial

- look at Taeyeon's face in the first clip, or Yoona's; does it look like they didn't blur it? it's just the way korean media shows skin in skincare commercial. and tbh, Joan's skin doesn0t look perfect. maybe the quality you were watching the video in was too low

nananaiknow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nananaiknow »

i came here to see how many people were happy about joan's new deal and her new videos, but i only found angry and bitter people talking shit about her. what a failure you are

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I saw on another site that Joan finally met Jennie. The stalker in her must be so happy.

Apparently her neogen collab barely has any vitamin c in it. So her claims that it helps lighten her acne scars have been debunked.

I’ve been watching Korean Englishman’s channel a lot. He has better korean and english than her. He doesn’t even live in korea. How sad is that. A few of his friends who are learning korean are also becoming much better speakers than Joan.

Anyone know why her eyebags are so bad? She doesn’t have a traditional or demanding job. Why does she look like so rundown all the time?

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

nananaiknow wrote:i came here to see how many people were happy about joan's new deal and her new videos, but i only found angry and bitter people talking shit about her. what a failure you are
Youre so sad. Stay off GG and kiss ass at Joans IG if you want to stay a blind stan. Dont freak out on us beacuse we see through Joan's BS.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

vitaminattitude wrote:
emmygues wrote:I saw on another site that Joan finally met Jennie. The stalker in her must be so happy.
I saw their picture together on her insta and people were saying they look like twins :rofl: Joan and Jennie look nothing a like.
yea joan looks like she could be her aunty or mum :rofl: :rofl:
BANNED

:hugs:

huevosrancheros
Lurker
Lurker

Post by huevosrancheros »

I hadn't watched Joan in awhile. The last time I saw her, she had copied her hair to look exactly like Ashley's - short and blonde. Fast forward to yesterday and I came across her vlog and lo and behold, she's looking like Ashley again. And they got matching tattoos?! Trying real hard to hold on to her as a friend.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Yeah and the tattoo artist said they looked like twins. :roll: That’s what happens when you’re constantly copying one of your current closest friends. I think there’s a big difference between sharing the same interests vs developing the same interest immediately after your friend shares it. What a stalker.

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kimdoyeon »

emmygues wrote:I saw on another site that Joan finally met Jennie. The stalker in her must be so happy.

Apparently her neogen collab barely has any vitamin c in it. So her claims that it helps lighten her acne scars have been debunked.

I’ve been watching Korean Englishman’s channel a lot. He has better korean and english than her. He doesn’t even live in korea. How sad is that. A few of his friends who are learning korean are also becoming much better speakers than Joan.

Anyone know why her eyebags are so bad? She doesn’t have a traditional or demanding job. Why does she look like so rundown all the time?
most likely due to her bad diet of ramen and cafe food on top of her horrendous skincare routines.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

she says she has insomnia so that could be it.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

She needs therapy if she’s letting her thoughts fester into insomnia and TMJ syndrome.

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

Post by Saturnangela7878 »

Omg her korean pronunciation at 13:40 is horrendous. I didn’t understand her the first time or even the second time (I think she wants to say 훌륭해 but it sounds like she’s saying 훌룡해. I’m not certain wtf she’s trying to say and she subs nothing cuz she’s too laZy to edit) and wtf is 매력적역 . She sounds illiterate lol!

I wonder why thinks she doesn’t have dark circles... I wouldn’t want her eye bags

Quote from the vid

gentler area of your face

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I honestly wonder if shes ok. It seems like she struggles to speak 70% of the time. She reminds me of my husbands uncle who had a stroke a couple of years ago and at times struggles to speak and speaks as if he finished his sentence but he actually stopped speaking halfway through the sentence (which Joan does ALL THE TIME. She always speaks in fragments, my biggest pet peeve with her). Maybe she should get a brain scan????? Maybe its more than simply a deterioration in intelligence. Shes young but she can still get a stroke or some other illness. My old classmates husband was around 26~28 when he got a stroke out of nowhere.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I don’t think there’s anything medically wrong with her. Her sentence structure in English is very similar to Korean slang. The syntax is also very similar to Asian languages. She’s getting them mixed up. I think her deteriorating speech is just due to lack of stimulation in any one language. She’s not fluent in Korean but lives in Korea. Her main language is English but she’s surrounded by Koreans. So she ends up being influenced by english-inspired korean terms, korean language, and koreans who speak broken english. It would help her if she actually did something everyday. She has no focus.

It kind of sucks that I compare her to Ashley all the time. But Ashley’s occasional vlogs are so much better than Joan’s. She goes out on her own and actually tags everywhere she goes. She translates everything. Her English isn’t deteriorating like Joan and Christine’s. It’s pleasant and entertaining to watch. She doesn’t sound pretentious like Joan. She never tries to make mundane occurrences seem more important like Joan.

Joan’s problem is like many youtubers’ problem. Youtube as a full time job is like a long vacation. Vacations are only nice if it’s something out of the ordinary from your everyday life. Otherwise it’s just your everyday life and work seems like an outlier. People’s minds aren’t meant for full time vacations.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

emmygues wrote:.She doesn’t sound pretentious like Joan. She never tries to make mundane occurrences seem more important like Joan.

Joan’s problem is like many youtubers’ problem. Youtube as a full time job is like a long vacation. Vacations are only nice if it’s something out of the ordinary from your everyday life. Otherwise it’s just your everyday life and work seems like an outlier. People’s minds aren’t meant for full time vacations.
I think this is what makes Joan so difficult to watch. Even Casey Neistat gets made fun of for his 3rd person cameras and yet Joan still does it unironically and it's like... really, we know you had to walk to set up that shot and walk back only to act like you didn't walk there first... and she forces it down our throat like we should be appreciating her videography when it's literally a shot of a subway day or something else mundane.

You're right, vacation vlogs are fun to watch but her entire life is so boring and undeserving of all the luxuries that it affords her. What about having to edit a few clips of you enjoying yourself at an expensive cafe with your friends every single day makes you deserving of Chanel bags and Moncler jackets??? The mismatch is jarring. You don't get to call yourself a videographer because you film yourself walking down the street with a $5,000 camera.

This girl is all labels and money wh*ring and no actual content... I wouldn't mind her wh*ring out all this expensive gear if she put hard work into these vlogs or her life in general. Other Korean vloggers take interesting language classes, pottery lessons, flower arrangement... Joan does nothing lol. Her entire week consists of shopping and hanging out with friends. There's nothing fulfilling or interesting to watch about that.

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

Post by Saturnangela7878 »

takoyaki wrote:I honestly wonder if shes ok. It seems like she struggles to speak 70% of the time. She reminds me of my husbands uncle who had a stroke a couple of years ago and at times struggles to speak and speaks as if he finished his sentence but he actually stopped speaking halfway through the sentence (which Joan does ALL THE TIME. She always speaks in fragments, my biggest pet peeve with her). Maybe she should get a brain scan????? Maybe its more than simply a deterioration in intelligence. Shes young but she can still get a stroke or some other illness. My old classmates husband was around 26~28 when he got a stroke out of nowhere.
She did say she suffers from insomnia. Maybe it’s chronic. Lack of sleep leads to decreased cognitive function.

Return to “F-K”