lmao the title

livibobs12
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clickbait Baby #151

Post by livibobs12 »

I don't understand why they have dogs if they get someone else to look after them. Yes they have three children but two are at school during the day and they could take the dogs on a walk with alessia, it's not fair on them and it breaks my heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serials12
Talker
Talker

Post by Serials12 »

Ugh! They were true to dogs and themselves till Emilia brought attention (and money) by her uniqueness. She was grossing more than any other babies on YouTube and made those ignorant goofies rich. You should have seen Anna before Emilia was born. She was disastrous, But children had made her humble, you should have seen her in garish make up back then. At the same time the dogs had their pups and they've decided to keep all of them. The money was pouring in and after Eduardo, they become self proclaimed YouTube Royals. And the clickbait titles made during miscarriage and Alessia made them super super rich. But the karma is slowly backfiring them. I have seen that they are becoming less popular now. To make money now, either Anna will get pregnant again or they will fake something like that.

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

if they ever finally move in to their new house it'll rack in the views as well. but they won't be as exciting as other moving vlogs bc they'll have people do the packing and unpacking for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serials12
Talker
Talker

Post by Serials12 »

Yeah, I wish those goofies very best of lucks because I know there are lots of "how we open the door" to "Alessia's bedroom unveiled" "my boobs leaked during unpacking" (shw has done those leaking boobs things) and "we don't believe in no childproofing" kind of titles.

gemma14
Debater
Debater

Post by gemma14 »

Wow their subscriber count has been in the negative pretty much every day for a month :? just today they're -230 for subscribers so far :? Even their future projections are now showing subscriber loss :? I wonder how they're going to try get out of that? They tried another pregnancy/baby to boost views and that worked for what, a week? and whatever they're attempting now has annoyed or pissed off their viewers enough to unsubscribe. I don't think renting or buying a new house in hopes of fixing the issue and gaining more sustained subscribers/viewers is going to save their channel at this point.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/leflooftv/monthly
https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/le ... rojections

Serials12
Talker
Talker

Post by Serials12 »

I wonder how many people do they keep to delete criticism. I mean Itsjudyslife has more hate and peado comments than any other channel. Only Sacconejolys and Bubzvlogs has only sweet teeny weeny sugary comments.

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

gemma14 wrote:Wow their subscriber count has been in the negative pretty much every day for a month :? just today they're -230 for subscribers so far :? Even their future projections are now showing subscriber loss :? I wonder how they're going to try get out of that? They tried another pregnancy/baby to boost views and that worked for what, a week? and whatever they're attempting now has annoyed or pissed off their viewers enough to unsubscribe. I don't think renting or buying a new house in hopes of fixing the issue and gaining more sustained subscribers/viewers is going to save their channel at this point.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/leflooftv/monthly
https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/le ... rojections
They've lost over 2000 subbies in the last 30 days! That's insane

Serials12
Talker
Talker

Post by Serials12 »

People in comments section discussing about Anna having small cirle of friends because "she wants less drama in her life" . Oh cut the crap, she is that one "Regina George" who cut friends and keep two plastics to lick her booties.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

Wow in her latest instagram pic her one leg is all bloated and distorted, not even kidding I wonder if it's from squeezing herself into too small tight clothing, or if it's just left over laying around doing nothing weight. It looks really odd
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

Serials12
Talker
Talker

Post by Serials12 »

Just because 'she is a mommy' she has all rights to wear 'clothes' because 'size doesn't matter'. Her fashion sense reminds me of the movie 'Sex and the city' in which Samantha wears hip teenagers clothes just like Miley Cyrus.

Post by Guest »

I wish she would go get a haircut. It's starting to look witch-like now.

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

karenaaa wrote:I wish she would go get a haircut. It's starting to look witch-like now.
Her hair is horrendous :witch: :barf:

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

She said beginning of January in her Christmas haul they had bought a house so where is it? also she hasn't touched her blog in over three months. Even with a P.A she can't do anything. btw can we bump this thread up to the top? I had a heck of a time finding you all

again prayers and love to all the victims <3
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

haven't watched in ages, but have noticed emilia's hair still hasn't grown and is still very thin, has anything ever been mentioned about this by them?

Serials12
Talker
Talker

Post by Serials12 »

Well in latest Instagram post, how come she is peeing in the living room? Because I don't think there is an immediate bathroom next to those flight of stairs. And what the fuck is #neveramomentalone? Doesn't that witch know that you can close the bathroom door.

Serials12
Talker
Talker

Post by Serials12 »

Oh that witxh just admitted on her Instagram post in comment section that she has a dog Walker.

Return to “Anna Saccone”