Nikki Glamour

Gisgab
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Glamour

Post by Gisgab »

Omg hi guys I’ve never used one of these but I got sucked into this thread cause I’m a chismosa….
Any who I wanted to point out that I was a long time fan but one story time that rubbed the wrong way sooooo badly was “late night texts from her man”

Her friend in this story was so clearly in an abusive relationship and I thought it was really messed up how she just cut her off and did not at all mention abuse in that story. She’s not as good a friend as she swears she is.

Also can somebody pleaseeeeee send me Roberts funky ass I am dying to see him and I’m nosy!

Nataliamariasua
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Nataliamariasua »

Hey I haven’t been on this in ages, I came to see Anything new but I’ve seen all the pics of Robert (Brendan) and Ariel (amber) are deleted and when I was desperately curious I would’ve hated that they’d all been deleted so luckily I screenshotted them and I’m new to this but I’ll try to figure out how to share them lol. Also I’m so curious about brendans Facebook and full name, btw no hate to Nikki just a curious girl :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Nataliamariasua on Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emilyglamourrrr
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Emilyglamourrrr »

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:13 pm
So the girl I originally found is confirmed to be Ariel because here is a pic of her and Nikki, and also here is Robert's funky ass, who by the way, real name is Brendon

dalia25berries
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dalia25berries »

Has anyone watch Nikki’s new video on The very LAST time I spoke to my Hoe Step Sister on OF? I haven’t watched because I don’t have OF to watch her videos.

Burger_queen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Burger_queen »

dalia25berries wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 5:55 pm
Has anyone watch Nikki’s new video on The very LAST time I spoke to my Hoe Step Sister on OF? I haven’t watched because I don’t have OF to watch her videos.
Ugh I wish! She replied a couple of times with a link for 10 people to get a month free trial, so 20 free trials in total but people snatched them super quickly. In the comments more people are getting upset that she’s been putting stories on only fans and promoting because the “last time I spoke to my hoe ste p sister” video is apparently the first time she uploaded a video to OF since December. Not 100% sure if it was December but that’s what I was reading, someone even said they just cancelled bc they were paying monthly for no new content and once they cancelled, she post a new video obviously that’s gonna bring in new OF subscriptions.

I don’t blame them for being annoyed, she was really pushing the OF at one point and teasing about it in their podcast and to pay monthly for no special story times for months is scammy and annoying af.

strawbsss00
Learner
Learner

Post by strawbsss00 »

Lmao why’s Robert kinda cute 😂 I imagined him to look like the where’s Wally character nerd who’s pale af and wears glasses ! And Ariel is so pretty damn I thought she would look like bhad bhabie idk why but I just thought nikki fucked with white people 😭😭💀

Leannexwilson
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Leannexwilson »

xotwod22 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:31 pm
YALL!!! Look at this comment from Amber's testimony video. This has to mean she knows or has seen Nikki's videos. And Amber didn't even bash her. She is so graceful.
Is the video deleted? I cant find it

Leannexwilson
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Leannexwilson »

Nataliamariasua wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:33 pm
Hey I haven’t been on this in ages, I came to see Anything new but I’ve seen all the pics of Robert (Brendan) and Ariel (amber) are deleted and when I was desperately curious I would’ve hated that they’d all been deleted so luckily I screenshotted them and I’m new to this but I’ll try to figure out how to share them lol. Also I’m so curious about brendans Facebook and full name, btw no hate to Nikki just a curious girl :)
Did you find out brendans facebook? Or second name?

ghjsipop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ghjsipop »

same i wanna know how "ariel"amber looks like and "robert" looks like i'm full on invested now but i don't think anyone uses this platform anymore.😭

ghjsipop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ghjsipop »

dalia25berries wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 5:55 pm
Yess i watched this video about the last time she spoke to amber . To sum it up it was new years and this was after nikki's mom divorced ambers father and it was akward at first but they then end up going to the lobby and talking about there life and nikki confronts amber about how amber disrespected her mother after nikki left and they argue and amber ends up crying and nikki leaves the lobby and amber calls her dad down and this was the last time nikki ever spoke to amber .

ghjsipop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ghjsipop »

lovethedrama wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:29 am
OH and whats up with her stories from like age 6??? She cant possibly remember details can she?? My stepson is that age and I just cant picture his thought process to be the same as how nikki described.
Emilyglamourrrr wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 10:56 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:13 pm
So the girl I originally found is confirmed to be Ariel because here is a pic of her and Nikki, and also here is Robert's funky ass, who by the way, real name is Brendon
I know what u mean im guessing that people(her mother,grandma,brother,tias) tell her about the things she would do as a child and she would add to it im not too sure if she makes up the rest tho. :HK:

pangaluva
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pangaluva »

ive read this thread for the last 4 years only as a guest and here i am barely replying as a member, lol. i've watched nikki's storytimes since 2016. i remember her very first HSS story times before they all got deleted. i stopped watching her as much around 2018, and only come back to watch her channel a few times a year. her content shifted into things that no longer interest me.
robert is sooo mid.. and he looks more mixed than "white..." like she has described him in the past.

i wish more was known about alicia and heather. anyway, peace.

flaminstarrr
Stalker
Stalker

Post by flaminstarrr »

ghjsipop wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:17 pm
same i wanna know how "ariel"amber looks like and "robert" looks like i'm full on invested now but i don't think anyone uses this platform anymore.😭
i sent you the pics in pm’s!

littlenina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by littlenina »

Yes please I want to see what they look like. Ive been watching her for years and Im just curioussssss. Does anyone have his name that he goes by on FB or ariels youtube link ?

littlenina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by littlenina »

Does anyone else feel like her OF is not worth it ? She barely posts consistently and she just posted a storytime THAT SHE ALREADY TOLD A YEAR AGO ON OF. Like we pay for same stories to be told and posts once or twice a month ?? Honestly its just a disrespect to the people actually paying for it and i love nikki's content but it's kind of annoying at this point.

e_mb0630
Stalker
Stalker

Post by e_mb0630 »

I caught Nikki in a lie from one of her story times…

I was rewatching her old story times and I noticed something that doesn’t add up….
If you guys watch her video about the Hoe Haunting (about 5 years ago) she talks about this happening at her first high school. She talks to her crush Austin and claims that he was the first boy she had ever given her phone number to. In the video she says that it’s a big deal for her because of how strict her mom was and her giving him her number was a new territory for her. It felt so different and new according to her because she can just text him at any time of the day when she missed him. She states she had “never never ever down this before”. But then I watched her story time about The Funky Friend where one of her friends from the first high school did her wrong. In the story she says that she had a boyfriend named Jordan from her church and that they would text and call eachother. The relationship broke off because of her friend and Jordan. (They started talking and dated) so that’s why she ended things and shortly after that she talks about her developing a crush at her school but that she was moving across town to her second high school. (Austin is the crush) So Austin WAS NOT the first boy she texted because she had her boyfriend Jordan before that!
Also, in the Funky Friend video she says that her first high school she didn’t have any friends other than Alena Eva use she didn’t click with anyone there.So her social life was outside of school (her church) She felt out of place at school and didn’t vibe with anyone but in the Hoe Haunting video she says that she was sad to be leaving that school because of her friends and everything she was leaving behind…
It makes me wonder what other things she’s lied about in her story times 😔😔

candycoke1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by candycoke1 »

I never knew there was a nikki hate thread o.o.... she's still entertaining in my opinion.

curioushuman
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by curioushuman »

kay3005
Stalker
Stalker