PointlessComplaints: Broken Logic and Broken Cameras part 12

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessComplaints: Broken Logic and Broken Cameras par

Post by ems142 »

crazydoglady wrote:I'm calling BS on the VIP insurance. They probably just realised he's self-employed, does fuck all all day so has more time to drive around and potentially crash his car, and charged him accordingly. I got insurance off compare the market and got quoted ~£550, and then when I phoned the provider and they realised I was an undergraduate student as opposed to a student (fuck knows what the difference is), it tripled.

Also, isn't the whole point of courtesy cars that it comes with insurance etc? You agree to an excess when you sign for the car at the dealership... because you shouldn't be phoning insurers once you're already home because he'll have driven it for half an hour without insurance...
I'm no insurance expert either but £250 seems the amount for a 'normal' driver? Alfie's license is less than a years old, he's under 25, self employed, the car is probably insured for business use and this is for a high powered car, not your bog standard Toyota Yaris...I think it's these reasons why his excess is more than just simply he's a 'celebrity'! maybe they called it VIP so it was easier to understand for his small brain :rofl:

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

sandsgoldd wrote:I'm about the same size as Zoe and the thought of eating four pizzas between two people is astonishing to me.
Same. I'm a size 4. 5"6, but could never think of eating that much

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

ems142 wrote:I'm no insurance expert either but £250 seems the amount for a 'normal' driver? Alfie's license is less than a years old, he's under 25, self employed, the car is probably insured for business use and this is for a high powered car, not your bog standard Toyota Yaris...I think it's these reasons why his excess is more than just simply he's a 'celebrity'! maybe they called it VIP so it was easier to understand for his small brain
I wondered this. I bet it's only gone up because he's the only one registered on that insurance, whereas Zoe being on the insurance for the Range Rover will mean they benefit from her no claims since she's been driving a lot longer. Maybe it is this 'VIP' thing he's talking about, but I think it's probably more likely due to the fact it's just him and not Zoe and he's such a new driver.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Yeah, I thought must be the case. Or the very fact that he is a vlogger and there is a high chance of vlogging while driving/ minions seeing who is driving and I dunno chase the car or something. In any case, Alfie making a point that he is sure a huge, mega, important celebrity is very indicative of what a self involved idiot he is.

FrillyLilly
Talker
Talker

Post by FrillyLilly »

I've just finished watching the true Geordie video and Alfie is just not willing to accept anyone's point of view, is he? I think that he thinks 'accepting criticism' is just being able to sit there with a straight face - he doesn't take anything on board.

He is just the ultimate cop out and ultimately wants no real responsibility . He says he vlogs because he enjoys it but really it's because it requires minimum thought from him - he even says that in the video but thinks it's a positive thing.

He says that he doesn't care about the quality of his videos, but that's not what he says in his videos.

He says that he's so efficient because he actually only films 11 mins of footage a day so that he doesn't have to edit - again, he thinks this is positive.

He is just incredibly insincere, but I don't know whether that's because he's fake or because he really is just a shallow guy who was never the brightest in class and has no life experience or thirst for knowledge?

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

HA, so know he wants to play the piano? What about the booster board, the drone, the snowboard....
And when did he last go for a run? He's a joke.

And yet MORE moaning about cameras, and he's bought a new one. I really don't appreciate him bragging about how much money he can spend. Has he ever considered that maybe it is HIS fault that all his cameras break? We see all the time how he chucks his MacBook around.

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

Why does he want a bloody piano now.

Also perhaps he should look after his £500 cameras and they wouldn't be broken so easily. I don't know about you but if I spent so much on a camera I'd keep it in a case and I wish he'd stop moaning on video about companies knowing they'll full well send him a free camera.

CasualViewer
Informer
Informer

Post by CasualViewer »

"There's something about having a piano in the house that's just a goal"

So learning to play the piano isn't the goal, owning one is... Christ this guy is infuriating.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Vlog: I forgot about it

- Wondering if he's talking about his integrity lol
-Back in the Aldi --- which is what he should of done but he thought VIP insurance would mean meeting Taylor Swift not 2k excess
-How does he break sooo many vlogging cameras
-Why does he care about quality?

-Tbh he's so silly saying guidance should be online. My aunt is partially disabled and doesn't understand that much about pcs but loves cameras so i got her a nice one. She films and I upload. She reads that guidance to be able to film.

Then again I know Alfie doesnt care about people. A new vlogger I started following is JamieAndNikki who has subtitles in many languages

- Has Alfie ever considered this?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

crazydoglady wrote:I'm calling BS on the VIP insurance. They probably just realised he's self-employed, does fuck all all day so has more time to drive around and potentially crash his car, and charged him accordingly. I got insurance off compare the market and got quoted ~£550, and then when I phoned the provider and they realised I was an undergraduate student as opposed to a student (fuck knows what the difference is), it tripled.

Also, isn't the whole point of courtesy cars that it comes with insurance etc? You agree to an excess when you sign for the car at the dealership... because you shouldn't be phoning insurers once you're already home because he'll have driven it for half an hour without insurance...
I think your spot on. Many self employed jobs the insurance company use as a reason to bump things up. For example if your a model insurance goes up. They just put in vip to give his ego a stroke while they increased the premiums.

I can't believe anyone watched that long podcast. Did he admit in it he was just lucky to be in the right place at the right time?

Will he ever stop with the thirsty begging for subs, his channel has hit its peak viewership for sure.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

He's bought so much shit in the few months.

- two/three pairs of running shoes.
- running clothes.
- tent.
- trampoline
- paddling pool.
- water guns and water toys.
- lots of white shirts.
- more shirts from asos.
- Gucci bag.
- Gucci necklace.
- more trainers.
- microphones for his channel.

I forgot the rest but wow. Materialism at its finest.

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

he goes on and on about cameras being expensive but then goes buys a freaking tent that theyll forget about next summer. same with the pool
and a heck ton of plants and almost everyday take away

then says the camera he has to buy to make a "living" is expensive. get off my sight privileged mushroom

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

bizarremoments wrote: get off my sight privileged mushroom
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cantshutup
Talker
Talker

Post by Cantshutup »

nixworld68 wrote:HA, so know he wants to play the piano? What about the booster board, the drone, the snowboard....
And when did he last go for a run? He's a joke.

And yet MORE moaning about cameras, and he's bought a new one. I really don't appreciate him bragging about how much money he can spend. Has he ever considered that maybe it is HIS fault that all his cameras break? We see all the time how he chucks his MacBook around.
Don't forget the kayaks!

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

New thread right here:
viewtopic.php?f=512&t=32642 :tu:

girlwithredlips
Learner
Learner

Post by girlwithredlips »

sandsgoldd wrote:He's bought so much shit in the few months.

- two/three pairs of running shoes.
- running clothes.
- tent.
- trampoline
- paddling pool.
- water guns and water toys.
- lots of white shirts.
- more shirts from asos.
- Gucci bag.
- Gucci necklace.
- more trainers.
- microphones for his channel.

I forgot the rest but wow. Materialism at its finest.
don't forget his new camera which is 'double the price' of his other camera (that he's had EIGHT of.. £4000+), so hopefully it will last 'double as long'. DOUBLE AS LONG. :rofl:

maybe, alfie, it'll last 'double as long' if you don't drop it and treat it like shit like the other eight. surely if you realise the camera you're using is shit because the screws fall out why would you keep buying more of them??? don't get it. wish i could spend pretty much half of my yearly wage on the same camera eight times.

Return to “Pointless Blog”