Bratayley (Part 3)

idontknow

Re: Bratayley (Part 3)

Post by idontknow »

Baconsgirl wrote:Image The true star of Bratayley! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Katie is just comical at this point. She really does try too hard.

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

Did you hear her in the VidCon vlog saying "Yo yo yo"? She so desperately wants to be one of the cool kids. And Paige just wants more stuff.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

katie_sc01 wrote:
nsf5555 wrote:Does anyone remember their cousin Serenity from the old vlogs? I believe she's Aiden's mom. Anyone know how she's doing? Ik she was in a car crash a while ago. I bring her up because she was pretty different from Paige.

I think I found her Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/reni.ash.1?lst ... 1498533226
That's some serious sleuthing, wow! I liked her on the vlogs too, she seemed pretty fun and natural. I'm surprised at her age though, is she really 23? Those vlogs must've been from what, 3 or 4 years ago, and she looked much older. Same goes for Paige, I can't believe we were born in the same year.

I'm not feeling too proud about snooping her profile, but LOL at the post where she complains about the 51 years old ex. He actually shows up and comments "Wait a min, I'm 51" lmfao.

Shitbratayleysays_
Learner
Learner

Post by Shitbratayleysays_ »

Even though I don't really like her she is actually very pretty

Post by Guest »

Shitbratayleysays_ wrote:

Well Annie and Hayley had to have gotten their looks from somewhere lol. Billy is very mehImage

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

idontknow wrote:

Katie is just comical at this point. She really does try too hard.
It's funny how she posted that on _Annie's_ IG. She could have posted it on Billy's. But Annie's is going to get more views.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Oh boy I wonder what it could be !! So excited !! *facepalm*

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

Apparently Mia has moved to Level 10. Annie will be in level 9 for a years if she doesn't bother to go back. Her passion is gone, why bother with it when you don't enjoy it like you used too

Imagine if Katie moved up too lol I know she probably hasn't because of her injury but wasn't there a rumor going around thats partly why Annie fell out with Liv because Liv moved up a level and she didn't?

Coincidence that the 'supposed' falling out has happened around the time their finding out if what level they'll be in for the next year.

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

nsf5555 wrote:Image

Its gonna be a really stupid and underwhelming announcement. I would like to bet 25 dollars that the announcement is that Annie will be releasing her very own single at the Rock Your Hair back to school concert. Either that or she is going to be the official face of rock your hair.

And in case anyone hadn't already come to this conclusion, Paige was brought on to be a Rock Your Hair stylist. You're welcome.

Shitbratayleysays_
Learner
Learner

Post by Shitbratayleysays_ »

I'm surprised they haven't tried to get Hayley into modeling. She is gorgeous and judging from the photos they had taken a bit ago she's very photogenic. I'm sure they could have it happen without it interfering with school considering I know many people who do. Also I know maybe Hayley just doesn't want to but she seems to like getting photos taken and being "artsy".

Bratayley (Part 3)

Post by Guest »

literallywhat wrote:

Its gonna be a really stupid and underwhelming announcement. I would like to bet 25 dollars that the announcement is that Annie will be releasing her very own single at the Rock Your Hair back to school concert. Either that or she is going to be the official face of rock your hair.

And in case anyone hadn't already come to this conclusion, Paige was brought on to be a Rock Your Hair stylist. You're welcome.
The minions think that the announcement is that they're permanently moving to California. I don't see, if that's the case. RYH would hype that up. Yea they could work together more but I don't thinK RYH cares where the LeBlancs live.

I don't know much about hair so when I see Paige doing the girls', she does a nice job. Congrats to her I guess.
Shitbratayleysays_ wrote:I'm surprised they haven't tried to get Hayley into modeling. She is gorgeous and judging from the photos they had taken a bit ago she's very photogenic. I'm sure they could have it happen without it interfering with school considering I know many people who do. Also I know maybe Hayley just doesn't want to but she seems to like getting photos taken and being "artsy".
Hayley is very pretty for an 8 year old. I could picture her doing modeling. But Katie knows that Annie brings in more money than Hayley they're gonna stick with Annie for now.

Last edited by Guest on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

nsf5555 wrote:
Shitbratayleysays_ wrote:

Well Annie and Hayley had to have gotten their looks from somewhere lol. Billy is very mehImage

Billy isn't that good looking now, but in some of the throwback photo's Annie posted for father's day, he really wasn't that bad looking. Its mostly just his nose that isn't great. And also Annie looks JUST like Billy minus the nose. She has the same mannerisms too.

I agree Katie is pretty but she seems really insecure. I wish she'd do invisalign or braces or something because I think having her teeth straight would make her feel a lot more confident in front of the camera.

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

nsf5555 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:

The minions think that the announcement is that they're permanently moving to California. I don't see, if that's the case. RYH would hype that up. Yea they could work together more but I don't thinK RYH cares where the LeBlancs live.

I don't know much about hair so when I see Paige doing the girls', she does a nice job. Congrats to her I guess.

The only reason I don't think its the LA thing is because they said its an announcement about Annie and Rock Your Hair where I think if it was the permanent move to LA they would say it was about the LeBlancs and I don't seem them moving to LA *just* for RYH, that would be a weird reason to base the move off of.

Unless of course Annie and Katie are moving to LA and Paige is going to live with them there. But in that case I would lose my mind because Katie could take the crown for worst mom ever to abandon her younger daughter after she already lost one child to go parade around LA.

Post by Guest »

They pushed the announcement back to Thursday. Idk why they need all that time if they already know what they're announcing. Unless it has to do with the 2 day delay of the vlogsImage

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

Oh good fricken lord. Can they just get on a plane and go back to Maryland already? I know I for one am tired of the LA vlogs, and I have only watched bits and pieces here and there. I know a lot of their viewers are getting tired of them. I wonder what it would take for them to drop in views. If they move to Cali, will their subscribers drop? I know I'll definitely not want to bother watching anymore. But I'm just one person. And my views don't count since I use an ad blocker.

Vacation vlogs get boring. And this is like the vacation that would never end. Their life is no longer relatable to any of the kids who watch and look up to them. It might seem glamorous now, but it's going to start to catch up to them, eventually.....
.......meow.......

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

I found it really weird that Liv's dad got a new job and they had to move right when the drama with the LeBlancs was going on. Or do I have the timeline wrong? Seems oddly suspicious to me.

Bratayley (Part 3)

Post by Guest »

Watched the new vlog. No mention of Katie on her birthday at all. Very very sad

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

They pushed the announcement back to Thursday. Idk why they need all that time if they already know what they're announcing. Unless it has to do with the 2 day delay of the vlogsImage

It's definitely the delay in vlogs. They're at an event with RYH today so the vlog from today won't be up until Thursday

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

Oh my god. Someone in the comments on that Rock Your Hair post said that Billy announced during one of his panels that Annie has a youtube red show coming out. Gross.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

literallywhat wrote:Oh my god. Someone in the comments on that Rock Your Hair post said that Billy announced during one of his panels that Annie has a youtube red show coming out. Gross.

Lol, I hope that isn't true, because it'll flop like Bratayley makes History. Remember how they hyped it up so much and it got less and less views each week.

Rock Your Hair is a hair styling company, they should be teaching people how to be doing hair with their products for advertisements. Not getting a load of internet people, making crappy songs with them and doing a concert. It's not making me want to buy their products.

Did no one share a bed with Katie? Annie looked like she was nearly falling out of that bed with all three in a double bed.
I would of thought the fascination with Paige would of ended by now but they still seem to fight over who gets to share a bed or sit next to her. Paige is the most boring dipsy girl going. Her and Katie put together makes me want to stab my eyes sometimes. Like how the other day they started squealing over Annie getting a piece of hair cut shorter or over a hotel room or when Annie walked into a room.

Katie (friend) went to Disneyland for her birthday and Annie went to the Mall and the pool with Jayden.
Something has defo gone on because I'd rather spend the day at Disney with my bffl on her birthday than go shopping with a girl I only knew for a couple of months. When your friend you haven't seen in a while comes into town, you wanna spend all the time you can with her and just go shopping another day with the other person.

Return to “Bratayley”