UnpaidT Fines, WrinkledT Face, CrackedT Lips- Part 16

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UnpaidT Fines, WrinkledT Face, CrackedT Lips- Part 16

Post by tar »

kknope wrote:Their interactions this whole trip so far have made me really uncomfortable. And like...where is the person whose house they're staying in? And why has she shared very little details about the meet up that I assume is this weekend? And why have they gone shopping literally every day while they're out there? I did have to LOL that she was offended that people are telling her $200 for those shoes is too much.
I loved that people didn't jump on the chance to buy her sneakers for $200.00.
She was definitely offended. :rofl: Then she said to send offers. She thought a
minion would be excited to have something that had been on her feet. :twisted:

We are guessing only that she is staying at Jen Gerard's house. She has before.
She put something on IG the other day about her meet up. She should be
promoting it more. Girlactic probably paid for her plane ticket. I don't know that.
It is just a guess. She doesn't seem excited about it at all. With the people there,
who will want to see Kamel?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hi snapplecakes :HK:
I hadn't really paid that much attention to Erin really. I usually watch Erin to try to get a good snap of Kamel.
I will try to pay attention. I noticed that she does keep her hand near her mouth at times. I didn't want closely
enough to see that it was all the time.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:wel: snapplecakes :wel:
We are happy to have you in the YWP forum. :lolly:
We love our new posters.
We hope that you continue to post. :PB:

:confetti: :horny: :big<3: :horny: :w<3:

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Laloca28 »

The dog she showed yesterday is Jen's dog. I went to her personal IG and there is the dog too. So we can confirm that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Well, I saw that Kamel is sporting her Chanel again today. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She's riding down an interstate type of road and types in snap that La is so beautiful.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

snapplecakes wrote:Okay, I couldn't take it anymore.

Has anyone brought up the fact that Erin is so obviously self conscious about her teeth that she moves her mouth completely unnaturally in her snaps and youtube videos?!? I noticed it the first time I ever saw her, and became obsessed with watching it! I was just like, there is NO WAY that's how she naturally moves her mouth to speak. All it took was watching KammyKam catch her on snap and BOOM. Girl has chipmunk teeth. And that's totally FINE. But for fucks sake, own that. YOU LOOK FUCKING BIZARRE AS FUCK TRYING TO HIDE YOUR TEETH WHILE TALKING. If you're that fucking insecure maybe don't plaster your face all over the internet. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

OMG THANK YOU for saying this!!!! The way she talks and smiles drives me up a freaking wall... it looks like she had a stroke or something because she smiles and talks out of one side of her face ALL THE TIME.

I can't stand this weirdo troll.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

tar wrote:Well, I saw that Kamel is sporting her Chanel again today. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She's riding down an interstate type of road and types in snap that La is so beautiful.
She's so WEIRDT. What the hell is so beautiful about the freeway??

(And no, I'm not jealous. I live here and I hate it. Lol)

Did anyone else find it odd how excited Erin was about "finding" a gold pair of Quay sunglasses? Bitch, you can order those online any day of the week. I don't get it. And now I'm trying to unsee her wearing them because I've wanted them myself. :(

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Thread name (from another poster), must say something about the Giant and the Troll, IRS just too perfect!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Okay jackieanne that gives us something to go with.

Love It. <3

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

jackieanne wrote:Thread name (from another poster), must say something about the Giant and the Troll, IRS just too perfect!
I was going to say the same thing. :)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Should we have anything about LA, or cuddling or what else?... Tanning disaster
What have they done lately?

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

The Giant and the Troll, a Cautionary Tale...

The Giant and the Troll, E True Holywood Story...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm so happy you guys like my giant and troll idea!! :D :D

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

I find myself getting really uncomfortable watching Erin. At first I was fascinated and obsessed with trying to figure her out. What I mean by this is... I can't tell if she's actually had some kind of a stroke (because of the way she talks and moves her mouth, always smiles out of just one side of her face), or is mentally "slow", or developmentally/mentally disabled in some way, or just extremely socially slow and awkward? But now the more I watch her, the more I am just repulsed by everything about her-- her whole demeanor and attitude, the way she clings to Kamel in such an inappropriate way. It's not normal at all. I felt sorry for her at first. Now I'm just annoyed and disgusted by her. The way she keeps talking about herself and how great she looks, and checking herself out in the Snapchat screen.... is she trying to compensate because she is so insecure?
I've also noticed (I watch her other times not just when she's with Kamel) that she's either talking about how "excited" she is about something, how good she looks, or complaining about something. That's literally the theme of any of her snaps. :roll:
Girl drives me up the wall and I feel bad if she truly has some kind of mental or social disability, but I'm not sure she does. At the very least she acts very emotionally/mentally/socially stunted and immature. Any thoughts?

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

The Giant and the Troll: E! True Hollywood Story...

Omg I love it!!!! :love2: :rofl: :rofl:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Did anyone else catch Kamel saying she's never seen anyone as addicted to their phone as Erin?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hello there Kettle.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We might could fit it in.
We may have to knock off THE
We may need to stick the words together to fit the space.
jackieanne will let us know

We could maybe take out both "the"s
Just trying to make it work in my head.

I like your title.

YoLo
Debater
Debater

Post by YoLo »

snapplecakes wrote:Okay, I couldn't take it anymore.

Has anyone brought up the fact that Erin is so obviously self conscious about her teeth that she moves her mouth completely unnaturally in her snaps and youtube videos?!? I noticed it the first time I ever saw her, and became obsessed with watching it! I was just like, there is NO WAY that's how she naturally moves her mouth to speak. All it took was watching KammyKam catch her on snap and BOOM. Girl has chipmunk teeth. And that's totally FINE. But for fucks sake, own that. YOU LOOK FUCKING BIZARRE AS FUCK TRYING TO HIDE YOUR TEETH WHILE TALKING. If you're that fucking insecure maybe don't plaster your face all over the internet. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Thank you! I have been trying to figure out why she does that with her mouth because it is so ANNOYING!!!!!! I can't stand both of them together. They are so awkward. I think this trip will be the end of them hopefully.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:Did anyone else catch Kamel saying she's never seen anyone as addicted to their phone as Erin?

Hello there Kettle.
I thought have you ever looked in the mirror?
Like you said. "Pot Meet Kettle"
Kamel is an Ass of epic proportions.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

tar wrote:
I thought have you ever looked in the mirror?
Like you said. "Pot Meet Kettle"
Kamel is an Ass of epic proportions.
I like that for a future board name too!!

Ass of epic proportions!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Angel227 wrote:I find myself getting really uncomfortable watching Erin. At first I was fascinated and obsessed with trying to figure her out. What I mean by this is... I can't tell if she's actually had some kind of a stroke (because of the way she talks and moves her mouth, always smiles out of just one side of her face), or is mentally "slow", or developmentally/mentally disabled in some way, or just extremely socially slow and awkward? But now the more I watch her, the more I am just repulsed by everything about her-- her whole demeanor and attitude, the way she clings to Kamel in such an inappropriate way. It's not normal at all. I felt sorry for her at first. Now I'm just annoyed and disgusted by her. The way she keeps talking about herself and how great she looks, and checking herself out in the Snapchat screen.... is she trying to compensate because she is so insecure?
I've also noticed (I watch her other times not just when she's with Kamel) that she's either talking about how "excited" she is about something, how good she looks, or complaining about something. That's literally the theme of any of her snaps. :roll:
Girl drives me up the wall and I feel bad if she truly has some kind of mental or social disability, but I'm not sure she does. At the very least she acts very emotionally/mentally/socially stunted and immature. Any thoughts?
She's also constantly messing with her hair. That annoys me. I keep wondering if it's a nervous habit or she's thinking she looks good doing it. Her whole thing yesterday about how much blonder her hair is out there was hilarious.
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”