Samantha mama-ria / Samantha Maria Part 14

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samantha mama-ria / Samantha Maria Part 14

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

So you guys remember how obsessed she was with Tammy hembrow? And then she started to eerily look like her with the bleached hair and fillers and it was weird? I find it odd that Tammy hasn't once acknowledged sam? Sam literally worshipped her and commented on her videos and hearted her I started stuff and Tammy isn't even so much as following her back. Idk why it came to me but I actually felt quite sorry for sam? Jason would like Tammy' stuff too and judging by the girls he used to reblog on his tumblr, she is more his type? The boy definitely had a type before he met sam and while he fell for her as she was and hopefully not (because he looked her up and saw an opportunity) I guess people change?

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

Ya she was forming into Tammy there for a while. It's so weird how sam has never had her own identity and completely morphs into someone new every couple of years depending on who she's dating and what they're into etc. You know Jason is super angry that his life isn't as "picture perfect" as Tammy and her dudes with their kids. Just as he admired the michalaks he probably wanted to be like these people too. I bet he goes on and on about how sexy Tammy is and sam just sits there and giggles and says "ya I'm not a lesbian but I'd totttttally date her hehe" *grunt*
How about the new thread be called "we need to talk about sammi. Or maybe indie would be more fitting because babes totally gonna be a psycho with those two as her parents

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater

Post by GutundGuenstig »

Samoantha Momria - Giggles, Weaves & Coffee

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater

Post by GutundGuenstig »

BabyCrushed

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

Elltee1 wrote:Wow I've just noticed her eyelashes.. what's going on there?!
it bothered the heck out of me, I really got angry at this!
talking about Indie's upbringing while she's crying in the background - ridiculous

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

[/size]

viewtopic.php?f=146&t=32833

Return to “BeautyCrush”