Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan Mansooksutti - Dummies guide to failing on YT | Part

Post by crossroads2727 »

Dani Does Brighton- Stalking Heightened, Zoe Frightened

Post by Guest »

I still can't believe so many people think she's so generous from her forced donation giveaway video, when just a few weeks ago she was selling PR/boutique gifts for $40 on that app....................

How do they buy her whole spiel she repeated over and over of "donating is so important. If you have things that someone would appreciate more, donate them"

She certainly didn't donate all those clothes she got for free lol.

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

Also, how did she expect people to react to that tweet?? Does she realise how many people lost their lives that day?? And how many people lost a family member, friend or partner because of those attacks??

And she's over here like "guys, go check out these videos about how the planes were a hoax!!" LIKE WHAT??

Also, GREAT JOB on your fresh start in England, Dani!!

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. She has done and said some pretty shitty things but this takes it to a new low. I had friends whose parents died that day. I was at my aunt's place on Long Island that day. They weren't f**king holograms you bitch. Those were real people who died. This is going on the Instagram and I hope to God people come for her.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Alikins wrote:I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. She has done and said some pretty shitty things but this takes it to a new low. I had friends whose parents died that day. I was at my aunt's place on Long Island that day. They weren't f**king holograms you bitch. Those were real people who died. This is going on the Instagram and I hope to God people come for her.

That's so terrible Ali! I can't believe she would stoop this low. Like she's a proper dickhead but this is another level

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Alikins wrote:I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. She has done and said some pretty shitty things but this takes it to a new low. I had friends whose parents died that day. I was at my aunt's place on Long Island that day. They weren't f**king holograms you bitch. Those were real people who died. This is going on the Instagram and I hope to God people come for her.

That's so terrible Ali! I can't believe she would stoop this low. Like she's a proper dickhead but this is another level

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

Maybe I'm being over sensitive or dramatic but I cannot believe how insensitive she was. I keep thinking about when she was in NYC and how she went off about those people at the memorial and how they should show some respect and here she is months later tweeting that it basically wasn't real. She's vile to even suggest that.

natas6661
Lurker
Lurker

Post by natas6661 »

Did anyone catch her Snapchat story she just uploaded 20 minutes ago saying she has bags under her eyes for the first time ever? Jeez, that girl really hasn't ever worked a day in her life has she

Post by Guest »

She just wanted to make a big deal of being "in a room with people" yesterday that she didn't stop to think that maybe the discussions she overheard should be kept to just that and not blasted to her thousands of followers to try and make herself sound interesting.

She seems to get overly excited by human interaction and wanting people to know when she's not being a couch potato............. #imonaplane #imwithpeople

noraa20
Informer
Informer

Post by noraa20 »

I feel like Dani is that typical "I did nothing wrong" person. She sure will say on social media that she owns up to her mistakes, but I feel like if you asked her eye to eye she would play the victim card. All of that comes from her insecurity and never ending competition with people that she doesn't even know. I am not even gonna talk about her tweet, because I am disgusted. I will say tho, she is the last person that should ever be on the internet. Half assed videos, unrealistic pictures on the gram, immature snaps(about literally nothing) and such disrespectful and dumb tweets. Stop it Dani, for once and for all. Just stop.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

Alikins wrote:Maybe I'm being over sensitive or dramatic but I cannot believe how insensitive she was. I keep thinking about when she was in NYC and how she went off about those people at the memorial and how they should show some respect and here she is months later tweeting that it basically wasn't real. She's vile to even suggest that.
Holy shit Dan! :o
No, you definitely have every right to be upset or offended. That's so ridiculously insensitive.

Like, okay, I'm a pretty big 9/11 conspiracy believer in the stuff that's about how it was probably an "inside job," the government knows more than they're letting on, etc. but I would never deny that it actually happened and that thousands of innocent people lost their lives that day. It's appalling. Dani is just so unbelievable at this point.

Learner
Learner

Post by 1625 »

Can she stop going on about how many days until England? "Omg I can't believe it's only 26 days!!!!" Well yeah that makes sense considering it was 27 yesterday? STAHP

Madama Butterfly

Post by Madama Butterfly »

Hello guys, I'm a first time poster long time lurker who signed up because of the 9/11 comment. Sorry if I do anything wrong!

I am utterly floored that Dani would even think to insinuate that those were holograms falling out buildings and that all of the health problems and horrors people have experienced were fake. Who does she think she is?

There's absolutely nothing cute or sweet about being an Internet edge lord, especially a clueless one at that. And then she'll probably say we're all bullying her and that we don't understand her British humor (whatever the hell that is).

Danielle, if you're reading this, you really really really need to reconsider your morales missy. You're not funny. You're offensive. The only thing holographic in this world is your face tuned, white-walker undead eyed self. You're a dumb, immature little girl and need to grow the fuck up real fast. Really.

Alikins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alikins »

I wonder if it would put it into perspective for Dani if someone said that the London bombings in 2005 were just a hologram.

I agree with what you said 5892 she tries so hard to make herself sound interesting or to prove that she does have human interaction outside of her family that she comes across like a complete idiot. Dani, think before you tweet. It's not that hard.

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

you know what makes me even madder, the fact that she has blocked every single person that thinks differently to her minons sucking the shit out of her asshole SO SHE LITERALLY WOULDNT EVEN KNOW THAT SHES OFFENDED ANYONE GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

you know what makes me even madder, the fact that she has blocked every single person that thinks differently to her minons sucking the shit out of her asshole SO SHE LITERALLY WOULDNT EVEN KNOW THAT SHES OFFENDED ANYONE GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Erinlove2
Learner
Learner

Post by Erinlove2 »

There's a post on eubr of that screenshot and girls going off about how much of an idiot dani is right now

bwhiteley6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bwhiteley6 »

Erinlove2 wrote:There's a post on eubr of that screenshot and girls going off about how much of an idiot dani is right now
screenshots? whats eubr?

Erinlove2
Learner
Learner

Post by Erinlove2 »

Ah sorry I went back to screenshot but there was 100+ comments and it looks like it's been deleted, and eubr is everything unbeauty related, facebook group :(

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

I know this is going to sound awful, but in a way I'm glad she made that tweet because this might FINALLY be the wake up call brands and her fanbase needs to see what a horrible, immature, insensitive person she really is!

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”