Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Floprissa #SeriesKiller Lace Part 21

Post by derpmanerp »

BeanQueen wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know this isn't a thread about Oli but seriously.... "it's charged in the vortex" LMFAOOO WHAT??? These people sound insane I'm dying ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

gossipinright
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipinright »

Forevergauc wrote:
gossipinright wrote:This will prob give myself away to her but my bf and I are going to SF next month and we love going to different bowling alleys and I knew she and Noah went... I legit asked her of recommendations and she just liked the tweet... no response. Thanks girl?

Also I emailed her asking for advice on staying in SF.. originally I was going alone so I was hoping to recs on neighborhoods that were safe/affordable and she literally emailed me back two fragmented sentences. Again, thanks.
Ok please don't think I'm being a bitch, but what were you expecting?
She's proven time and again that doesn't give a fuck about anyone, literally no one but herself, and even then it's questionable. I don't get why people get so upset when they ask for a recommendation or suggestion and get some half ass response.

You good girl. I wasn't really upset - figured out the second half on my own and the first I was drunk when I tweeted her. 75% of me was kinda curious to see if she WOULDNT be selfish for once and she took the bait.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Look, I know Marissa doesn't have one original bone in her body, but the phrase "one-woman show" has been around for MUCH longer than her or the artist in question. Pretty stupid title anyway considering she doesn't even support herself financially.
"Sure, Jan..."

flopflop
Informer
Informer

Post by flopflop »

She probably just knew where Noah hides his spare key and snuck over there while he was at work and started moving her stuff in. I wouldn't put it past her crazy ass.

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

And there you have it my friends , the crash after the mania

CrackedGlassSlipper
Learner
Learner

Post by CrackedGlassSlipper »

She is beyond ridiculous. The address of a building is not angels sending you a frickin' message.

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

And there you have it my friends , the crash after the mania

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

two things:
For someone who's moving in with her bf, why is she staying at her grandparents still/bringing her groceries there? Nope. Like people previously said, she'd be talking about it nonstop.

And this. So freakin funny.
[youtube][/youtube]
"Sure, Jan..."

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

Just leaving this here. :rofl: :rofl:

"Sure, Jan..."

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

SF Recommendations:

Bowling - Not sure where she was but Lucky Strike is fun. Good music and right by the Giants stadium if that interests you.

Neighborhoods - For touristy stuff go for North Beach, it's close to the pier and Fisherman's Wharf and stuff. It's little Italy, walking distance to China Town, Downtown and Market Street. Market gets a little sketchy in certain spots after dark. Avoid the Tenderloin. Golden Gate park and the Sunset district are nice. The Richmond and Presidio have good hiking and beaches (cold beaches, not sun bathing beaches. like bring a wind breakers and a beanie and plan on just walking around the beach and looking for tide pools not surfing haha)

Wow that took so much of my time. I'll have to let my manager know i need to take some time off to eat noodles in the bath at noon tomorrow because im just EXHAUSTED from replying to a question. #yearofyou #metime #loveyourself1st

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

BeanQueen wrote:Image

Would not surprise me at all (and honestly suspecting) that they are trolling her followers in the group. Lets be real, they eat up every last bit of shit Mariss spews and she thinks it's hilarious/loves it :roll:

inonthefun_
Talker
Talker

Post by inonthefun_ »

Ugh just seen her recent instagram story on how it's going to be the "best day ever" and that she's shipping orders and she gets to have a girls date and date night tonight. I'm slaving away on summer classes plus have a full time job. I would kill to have a girls date and date night in the same Thursday, but no.. I don't have the luxury to do that because I have a real life. I'm very jealous and envious. It makes me sick to see her saying that she has a "busy" day. Anyone else mad about it or is it just me?

CrackedGlassSlipper
Learner
Learner

Post by CrackedGlassSlipper »

inonthefun_ wrote:Ugh just seen her recent instagram story on how it's going to be the "best day ever" and that she's shipping orders and she gets to have a girls date and date night tonight. I'm slaving away on summer classes plus have a full time job. I would kill to have a girls date and date night in the same Thursday, but no.. I don't have the luxury to do that because I have a real life. I'm very jealous and envious. It makes me sick to see her saying that she has a "busy" day. Anyone else mad about it or is it just me?
I understand why you would feel envious that she can do these things, but I actually feel a little sorry for her. Not a lot, but a little. I feel that this is all a front for her. She says everyday is going to be the best day ever; it's what she needs to tell herself because her life is probably very empty and unfulfilling. I'm sure in another month or so we will get a video or an Instagram story saying how she's been feeling down and "not herself lately". She'll spray herself with rose water and carry a giant rock around at 11:11 am while she eats a California roll and will try to convince herself that these things will make her life better.

While you may not ever be able to have a friend's date and date night on the same day, it sounds like you are working hard to achieve the kind of life you want. That to me is more enviable than her seemingly carefree days. Seriously, it seems the highlight of most of her days is deciding which face mask she is going to use.

inonthefun_
Talker
Talker

Post by inonthefun_ »

CrackedGlassSlipper wrote:
inonthefun_ wrote:Ugh just seen her recent instagram story on how it's going to be the "best day ever" and that she's shipping orders and she gets to have a girls date and date night tonight. I'm slaving away on summer classes plus have a full time job. I would kill to have a girls date and date night in the same Thursday, but no.. I don't have the luxury to do that because I have a real life. I'm very jealous and envious. It makes me sick to see her saying that she has a "busy" day. Anyone else mad about it or is it just me?
I understand why you would feel envious that she can do these things, but I actually feel a little sorry for her. Not a lot, but a little. I feel that this is all a front for her. She says everyday is going to be the best day ever; it's what she needs to tell herself because her life is probably very empty and unfulfilling. I'm sure in another month or so we will get a video or an Instagram story saying how she's been feeling down and "not herself lately". She'll spray herself with rose water and carry a giant rock around at 11:11 am while she eats a California roll and will try to convince herself that these things will make her life better.

While you may not ever be able to have a friend's date and date night on the same day, it sounds like you are working hard to achieve the kind of life you want. That to me is more enviable than her seemingly carefree days. Seriously, it seems the highlight of most of her days is deciding which face mask she is going to use.
Yeah, you're totally right! Like 100% right. I feel bad for her now more than I ever have. At least I'm working hard and creating the life I want instead of just sitting around waiting for someone to invite me out to lunch and putting cask masks on all day. No need to feel jealous of someone who won't have a decent job in a few years because she won't know how to work for one/keep one. And she won't have a degree to work her way up in anything (not saying you need one, but she's not the smartest person and doesn't seem too likeable to work her way up without the degree). Thanks for putting that into perspective for me!

Veggieblondie
Learner
Learner

Post by Veggieblondie »

You have got to be kidding me... Image

Post by Guest »

On her insta stories right now she's showing a drink in front of her grandparent's kitchen counter and then shows her bedroom at her grandparents, which is still very much filled with her furniture, throws, cushions, crystals and general crap. So she clearly hasn't moved in completely, which makes the whole "filling our home" and "we bought art" that much weirder.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

We should be respecting the privacy of the people in the FB group, like at least scratch out their face/name before posting. I know these people are kinda silly for following Marissa and buying her mumbo jumbo, but I think they deserve to not be made fun of openly on this thread. It's supposed to be about Marissa, after all, not them.
"Sure, Jan..."

Veggieblondie
Learner
Learner

Post by Veggieblondie »

QueenOfSlayton wrote:We should be respecting the privacy of the people in the FB group, like at least scratch out their face/name before posting. I know these people are kinda silly for following Marissa and buying her mumbo jumbo, but I think they deserve to not be made fun of openly on this thread. It's supposed to be about Marissa, after all, not them.
Sorry, I figured it may be pointless considering many of us are in the group and would see her name anyway. I wasn't making fun of her but the fact that marissa is rubbing off on them.
But thanks for you concern.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I think it might be against forum rules.

Return to “MarissaLace”