Lizzy Hadfield (Shotfromthestreet)

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lizzy Hadfield (Shotfromthestreet)

Post by Poopettemetis »

Toteme is new mid-level The Row - so overpriced for what you get and kinda boring (I’m all about the “uniform” and unisex look and even I’m like 😑💤). It’s for the person who wants to pay luxury prices (or get given prices for free) and look like they walked out of a thrift shop.

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

got a thumbnail in my feed. What my mum and i wore on holiday? Seriously do any of your viewers actually give a monkey's what your MOTHER wears??? She really has lost the grip on what content people are interested in..

meowmeowbeans
Talker
Talker

Post by meowmeowbeans »

Probably because her mom is a crowdpleaser. I actually think her mom is pretty cute and don't mind seeing her appear in vids, although yes, I care not a whit about what she wears.

How many holidays does Lizzy need? Just off the top of my head, she went to Tokyo in the beginning of December, then took a break for Christmas, and then I guess got so worn out picking up parcels, reading, and shooting videos in her house that she absolutely needed another holiday barely a month later. Rough life!

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

Still don’t get why she’s so keen on no bra. That first look on the latest video doesn’t leave much to the imagination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

nervousbeachgoer wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:08 am
Still don’t get why she’s so keen on no bra. That first look on the latest video doesn’t leave much to the imagination

agreed and tho I am not against it as a look on occasion or where outfit requires , I can't help but think they will be by her knees or under her arms by the time shes 40.I'm only a 34b and always have been and even mine are not as perky as they were in my 20s...

hellcat_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hellcat_ »

Still can’t understand why she cut her hair, it just doesn’t look good on her this short and the bangs she keeps touching obsessively. Longer hair looked much better, especially with more androgynous outfits it created a nice contrast.

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark »

LydiaDeetzhat wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:29 am
nervousbeachgoer wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:08 am
agreed and tho I am not against it as a look on occasion or where outfit requires , I can't help but think they will be by her knees or under her arms by the time shes 40.I'm only a 34b and always have been and even mine are not as perky as they were in my 20s...
Not wearing a bra has nothing to do with sagging breasts. I'm cool with going bra-less but Lizzy does it in a way that's very in your face, almost purposefully wearing very see-through clothing. Nipples are natural and people should get over being able to see a little bit of nip through clothing but sometimes you can literally see everything through her clothes.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Someone should tell this chick that it’s okay to unpout her lips in photos sometimes.

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark »

Lizzy says her fashion reports "hold her accountable" - to what? She doesn't ever reflect on her consumerism. She has plenty of opportunity to loan clothes from brands for projects and then send them back rather than keeping everything she's offered. It probably makes her feel better about the ridiculous amount of stuff she gets each month but she's fooling herself if she thinks she's "holding herself accountable" in any way.

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:30 pm
Someone should tell this chick that it’s okay to unpout her lips in photos sometimes.
Truly.

Her childish obsession with herself is so self-indulgent and silly. Like OK, we get it, you like your lips and skinny legs and you enjoy your own Tumblr-y content but I'm seriously side-eyeing her for posting this kind of stuff on her grid. Revolutionary content, much "aesthetic" etc.

AlexanderTeAmo
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexanderTeAmo »

Lizzy is so ugly on the inside and the outside, what else can I say? lol

Yes, I can say that her mom is very cool to watch. She truly adds more dimension to Lizzy's lightness, lightness in a bad way of course lol

AlexanderTeAmo
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexanderTeAmo »

She keeps buying clothes for men, I don't get it.

Also, Lizzy lost so much weight in the last year, that I hope she's prepared to fight coronavirus in the future; she should eat better and gain weight quickly in case of that disease. Stats show that UK is in the top 10 countries for both most coronavirus cases and also deaths.

Perfumista
Learner
Learner

Post by Perfumista »

Hi gossipers. First post after lurking for a bit!

So many things annoyed me in the latest vlog but will just mention a few.
Yes as above, the men’s clothes! I have no issue with unisex dressing but the proportions and cut of the things she’s buying do not work on her.
Hate how she tries to come across as intellectual by reading history and non fiction, such a humble bragger.
Aesthetically pleasing oat milk - Who GAF!!!
Oddbox gift. What’s wrong with her, appears she can’t in fact read!! So rude for the senders. Why couldn’t she work out what it says and refilm?
Also she can’t tell the difference between a cabbage and a lettuce. Maybe the next thing she should read are some toddler food flash cards!!
Also, wonder how she will cope when Covid hits hard. She seems so fragile at the best of times.

AlexanderTeAmo
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexanderTeAmo »

What? She's only been with her mom like literally 4 days and she's already crying on the Internet because she doesn't want to be there anymore LOL Take care of your "mum" at least during corona times, ungrateful brat!

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

AlexanderTeAmo wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:24 am

What? She's only been with her mom like literally 4 days and she's already crying on the Internet because she doesn't want to be there anymore LOL Take care of your "mum" at least during corona times, ungrateful brat!
I wonder if the DailyMail article made her feel bad about heading back to her mum’s and now she feels guilty.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

So I get this is hitting people differently and if she’s really anxious and starts crying I wouldn’t judge her at all. But I have to say her crying about “regression” bothered me too. I once had to, in the midst of my 20s, move back in with my parents for *several years* because of health issues. It was made extra difficult because I was broke and it took a long time to firstly get better and then afford to move out again lol. Even then it was a while of living there before I kind of started to feel the effects of living back at home and feeling depressed about that ‘regression’, not like... one week. As I said I felt for her at first and thought she’s just a sensitive person worried about the world but then I was straight up, like... insulted when she complained about having to leave ~her things~ and regressing. Okay. I don’t even need that whole typical YTer “I know people have it worse but” spiel, but she just came across kind of spoiled to me. Not to mention those spectacular walks in nature she can take during all this, too.

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

At first I thought she was being supersensitive to be crying and weird with the regression comment too but I kind of get it - she hasn’t seemed happy for a while, her friends are still at home with their boyfriends/children and she has left to go back to her mums.

It’s a bit unreasonable to call it regression and she’s lucky she can do it but I can understand how it highlights being single if she’s already unhappy about that

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

nervousbeachgoer wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:04 am
At first I thought she was being supersensitive to be crying and weird with the regression comment too but I kind of get it - she hasn’t seemed happy for a while, her friends are still at home with their boyfriends/children and she has left to go back to her mums.

It’s a bit unreasonable to call it regression and she’s lucky she can do it but I can understand how it highlights being single if she’s already unhappy about that

Omg I’m so sorry but can these girls get a fucking grip with the constant sobbing and breakdowns about being sInGlE while oThEr GiRLs are engaged~ or whatever the fuck it is. I swear to god I am so sick of all these desperate girls on YouTube falling the fuck out because they go for like one month without a boyfriend and they’re what, 29 years old? Lmfao jfc. If that’s the issue I don’t want to hear it. I get that we all have our thing but really, sometimes you do have to put things in perspective.

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

Or crying because her income is disappearing and there is nothing she can do about it. Brand deals are being cancelled, indefinitely delayed or having fees drastically reduced. Companies are pulling out of affiliate programs, closing their online stores or reducing the amount of commission paid through affiliate links. So her only option is to produce some half manic vlogs to try and get that Youtube advertising coin in.

Covid-19 has the potential to permanently change the influencing industry, I hope it does and normality isn’t resumed when the pandemic is over.

And Lizzy looks like a prat in that Ralph Lauren cap.

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

She, at least, gets to weather this storm with her mum in an area she’s familiar with. It might be the middle of nowhere, but it’s wide open space and away from a lot of people. Others are away from families / loved ones or live by themselves and have relied primarily on friends or live in heavily populated cities (I moved to where I am now from NYC and am so thankful I was given the opportunity back in August).

Yes, her income may be affected and it’s challenging if you’re a social person, but she’s still able to do what she can remotely unlike furloughed workers or people who’ve been laid off and now have no income. She’s safe and not an essential worker putting her life at risk on a daily basis to ensure that vital services continue.

I think this pandemic has made it very obvious that influencers are nonessential and only exacerbate our reliance on “things”. Not to mention that they’ve had it so easy because their “content” was handed to them on a silver platter through gifted things, experiences and trips. Now that that has all dried up, it’s clear that very few have the creativity and flexibility to be successful during this time.

Return to “L-O”