SuperMaryFace - Part 9

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 9

Post by takingouttrash »

Ken also says Boss doesn't go for walks because he has a big yard. *mimicking voice* "You shouldn't leave them outside you should take them MORE outside!" was his (sorta) wording on it, and he said it as if it was such a dumb thing to say. Then he said Boss doesn't go for walks because he's outside and doesn't need to. But Mary said Boss is allowed indoors and goes for walks and she doesn't film it because it's her peaceful time.

Co-ordinate your lies guys, cause this is stupid. Him and Mary are so rude to people who watch them. I mean, if there wasn't an issue, why get so defensive? I think he doth protest too much. It's clear it's an issue and instead of being an adult and just saying "Look, we're gonna give him the attention he needs, it's just been hectic, but I understand the concern, thank you!" or "Thank you for the concern Boss does get a lot of love off camera, we'll try and show it more in the future because we love our dogs!" we just get Ken ranting about how dare people give unsolicited advice and making shit up saying that people were pissed that he's outside when he knows that wasn't the issue.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Malaola »

It's like they don't even communicate anymore. Not even to get their facts straight. And talk about 'every man for himself' like he's throwing her under the bus exposing her lies and even saying she's gonna be mad but uploads it anyway. Wow. What an amazing relationship they have i am so envious. So supportive and caring for the mother of your child, well done there.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

LOOOOOOOOL :rofl:
I just love how Ken completely confirmed that Mary is lying. Amazing. Don't they read each other's twitter or anything at all? Don't they talk about the vlogs or what's going on in their lives? Do they even interact with each other apart from what's shown in the vlogs? :rofl:
Also Ken talks so condescendingly! This 30 year old man never grew up. He's a manchild. You know what you can also do if it bothers you so much Ken? Not read the comments.

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

can he STOP saying the weather is "nice" outside. you live in MISSISSIPPI. the deep south! its 90s everyday in the summer and muggy and HOT. he's even like "our house has a/c...but it's so nice out!" meanwhile mary complains about how hot it was on her "hike" in the other vlog.

he's so fucking dumb and i want to drive from NYC to rescue the poor dogs. ken is the worst.

"you really think boss wants to be inside the house?" - ken
LITERALLY ALL THE CLIPS OF HIM WAITING BY THE DOOR i cannot my brain actually hurts from how dumb he is. ya picked a real winner, mary! he's so great!!!!!!!! he's so fucking sarcastic and un-funny, my only solace in life is knowing i won't ever get with ANYONE that idiotic.

arthurnewton
Learner
Learner

Post by arthurnewton »

Malaola wrote:It's like they don't even communicate anymore. Not even to get their facts straight. And talk about 'every man for himself' like he's throwing her under the bus exposing her lies and even saying she's gonna be mad but uploads it anyway. Wow. What an amazing relationship they have i am so envious. So supportive and caring for the mother of your child, well done there.

I had many lulz first about this, then I read your post. You hit the nail on the head it tells a lot about their relationship and it is a bit worrying...

Also I love how he complains at some point in the video (after the rant) that these days are just "too much for him". Too much of what? Being a salty bitch on twitter and to your fans? Am I supposed to feel sorry for him..?

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

also how nice of him to mock people who send "thoughts and prayers to terrible tragedies"....yeah because that's clearly the worst thing people can do. it's like he truly doesn't get he's a hasbeen who hates his life. he's probably hoping mary leaves him at this point so he can never actually raise his kid.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Does he imply with the 'these days are too much for me' that she's literally over the baby? Because it sounds like that to me. Like it got hard because she stopped just sleeping and making them money and is 'work' now instead of being a prop.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

He not she, i got autocorrected. And he's an asshole.

arthurnewton
Learner
Learner

Post by arthurnewton »

I doubt he does much taking care of the baby tbh, it's mostly Mary doing it judging by the vlog. And the other day he appeared on Cry's stream (the tekken 7 one on the 10.06) and he said he wasn't even changing the diapers (followed by cry saying something like: "you don't even change your kid's diapers. wow. so you just let your kid sit there..."). I'm not even surprised, knowing Ken he probably think it is "unmanly" or whatever.

So yeah it's probably just his sleep being disturbed by the baby's crying.....

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Ugh and he's complaining about how hard and stressful his life is at the end of the vlog... Honey Ken, people would kill for a life like yours. He earns 5.500$ a month by doing shit! How stressful it is to vlog a bit, do some gaming and plan D&D sessions... How stressful it is to do fun stuff. Oh poor Ken. :rofl: And 'growing up is hard'. He claims he's going to bed sooner instead of playing games til late with his friends. Ken you're in your 30s you should've grown up already. And he doesn't even take care of baby Layla..... Just, amazing.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Oh my god, I can't even :| I woke up this morning with a sore neck from the cats sleeping on me, I walked outside and stretched and realized the sun was out and it's quite a warm winter day, I had a cup of tea in the backyard to try and get in a good headspace to start the day, I go on YouTube for some "morning TV" and open their vlog and I pretty much had to pause it after like the first minute to brace myself intellectually. They are so fucking negative. They are negative, they feed off negativity and they feed the negativity back. It is exhausting to watch. For a moment I contemplated just not watching their vlogs at all anymore because Ken's rants are just aggravating, stressful and draining to watch and there is no payoff for it.

You know what, Ken. You almost actually got it right. The problem is you're too late. If in January you had said "Boss has been hard to control and wrecking the house so we figured maybe he needs more time running around outside, so that's where he spends most of his time now, please don't worry about him he gets this and this much attention a day and is a happy dog"... I'd be like, "cool, I don't like it, but that's honest."

But you're too late, man. And you are STILL lying, even when you're trying to get more points for being more honest than Mary :roll:

- Saying Boss is outside so he doesn't accidentally hurt Layla is a flat out lie. Boss has been outside for 6 months. Layla is 1 month. Get it right.
- Don't get on a high horse and tell people to adopt dogs from the shelter when you keep buying breeder dogs, you self-righteous shitbag.
- If Boss really is happy, Mary wouldn't feel she had to lie, and you wouldn't feel you had to argue; you could just show us, easy vlog material - done!
- The REASON people started saying your dog is bored is because YOU showcased he destroyed the entire yard. People didn't make that up.
- Stop acting like this is about "your dogs being outside"; Betty is inside lots. BOSS is not.
- Calling people who care "triggered" instead of just saying "I get why people would worry, but there is no need to" makes you look petty.
- You have shown Boss constantly standing at gates and doors. He may be happy in the yard, but you're not spending enough time WITH him there.
- Large dogs DO NOT mature slower. They just do more damage if they're poorly raised.

Also do I need to remind you that you and Mary selected this breed for its compatibility with children? Why did you even bother?

You could have gotten away with this. If your "waifu" wasn't so eager to lie and look perfect and you hadn't waited 6 months to act like there was nothing to hide.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Post by Guest »

Offtopic: Right now as Im writing this both Cry and Ken are streaming ,Ken`s viewers are 150 while cry`s are 3000 viewrs
I kinda feel bad but not really :rofl: :rofl:
and it doesnt seem like anyone is watching this stream, the chat is dead how does he make any money ??

SuperSomethingGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SuperSomethingGirl »

Ken gets less viewers because he sucks at playing league of legends. I would rather watch a bigger streamer play that than him any day.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Made a new thread:

viewtopic.php?f=334&t=32497

Hushhhush
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hushhhush »

I scrolled through the comments from their uploads and THEY RECEIVED SO MUCH LOVE FROM THEIR FANS LIKE... literally 95% of the comments are like defending them and stuff. But how would they know about those negative comments and react to them, UNLESS, they are actually reading through this column? And with the "I'm almighty" and can't take criticism kind of attitude, they just had to get defensive and respond to those negative comments.

Like honestly, if you are just a normal viewer which has no idea of this forum and you see Ken and Mary reacting to the negative comments, I bet you would be so puzzled because all you see is pretentious fans lurking in the comment section.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”