Post by lurking10 »

Continue on... Not that much else happens in her boring lavish life

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LazyCurtisBeauty Part 6

Post by Chihuahualover »

I don't know how companies still think Lazy Curtis is still relevant. She's a snooze fest with terrible views (in comparison to subscribers)
.......eggghhhhhh.....

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

Thanks for the new thread.

Speaking of boring I watched Kiara's Tarte video. She is too is from Perth but mainly blogs. I don't know why she didn't travel with Lauren as they both like to whinge.
Adelaide wrote:Her rant on snapchat about selling things online really rubbed me the wrong way. Saying she was "insulted" when people offered way less than her asking price. Newsflash: that's how you start negotiations. Why does she go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about something so trivial?

Also, I agree it was really weird that she didn't go to the engagement party. She is so anti social these days
Yes! I wonder what she was trying to sell? She acted like she was so above the person that made her the offer.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by peanutella »

I honestly think she could benefit greatly from seeing a therapist, and I mean this without any snark. Her never leaving her house and not seeing her live-in boyfriend's family for christmas or his close friends (I mean, he must be close with people who invite him to their wedding). I, too, like staying at home A LOT and also work from home just like her, but I'm not a (complete, lol) shut in like Lauren. It's a little worrying.
Non.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

it's not okay to never leave your house

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

peanutella wrote:I honestly think she could benefit greatly from seeing a therapist, and I mean this without any snark. Her never leaving her house and not seeing her live-in boyfriend's family for christmas or his close friends (I mean, he must be close with people who invite him to their wedding). I, too, like staying at home A LOT and also work from home just like her, but I'm not a (complete, lol) shut in like Lauren. It's a little worrying.
I think so too.

I was just thinking wouldn't Reece feel lonely going to an engagement party on his own? Everyone else would probably be coupled up. What would Reece say when they asked where Lauren was? It's not like he can say she was working as quick check of snapchat will show that she wasn't.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

^ By no means do I think couples should do everything together and it's totally fine if, on occasion, one of the two doesn't feel like attending a particular event, but she literally never accompanies him anywhere. That's very strange. And they've been together for a while so I don't think he would only get one invite/no plus one.
Non.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

peanutella wrote:^ By no means do I think couples should do everything together and it's totally fine if, on occasion, one of the two doesn't feel like attending a particular event, but she literally never accompanies him anywhere. That's very strange. And they've been together for a while so I don't think he would only get one invite/no plus one.
I agree with you. I hate it when couples have to do everything together.

I just think it's weird. Not to show any interest in Reece's friends. What happens when she has an engagement party and noone bothers with her.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

snap2it wrote:
peanutella wrote:^ By no means do I think couples should do everything together and it's totally fine if, on occasion, one of the two doesn't feel like attending a particular event, but she literally never accompanies him anywhere. That's very strange. And they've been together for a while so I don't think he would only get one invite/no plus one.
I agree with you. I hate it when couples have to do everything together.

I just think it's weird. Not to show any interest in Reece's friends. What happens when she has an engagement party and noone bothers with her.

It is weird. It's not like she was out with her friends or had something else on, she was literally sitting in her pj's waiting for Reece to come home like every single other day of her life.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

jtbi98 wrote: It is weird. It's not like she was out with her friends or had something else on, she was literally sitting in her pj's waiting for Reece to come home like every single other day of her life.
Spot on with just sitting around waiting for Reece to come home.

That's all she does. On Friday he was home and she was snapchatting from her couch and it looked like they were watching Dr Phil. How boring.

Not saying that you have to make everyday exciting, but at least get out the house.

YeahNahMate
Informer
Informer

Post by YeahNahMate »

Ah, what an enthralling future awaits! Just envisioning Reece attending his and Lazy's own engagement party, alone, while she sits at home in her PJ's whinging and snapping Mimi laying in the sun eating her own foot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

YeahNahMate wrote:Ah, what an enthralling future awaits! Just envisioning Reece attending his and Lazy's own engagement party, alone, while she sits at home in her PJ's whinging and snapping Mimi laying in the sun eating her own foot.

The only people that wouldn't attend their engagement is all her clone friends Image and I could see their engagement/wedding being all her decision as well. Whatever Princess Lauren likes and Reecey Peecey will do whatever for his Lazy Bride

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

YeahNahMate wrote:Ah, what an enthralling future awaits! Just envisioning Reece attending his and Lazy's own engagement party, alone, while she sits at home in her PJ's whinging and snapping Mimi laying in the sun eating her own foot.

The only people that wouldn't attend their engagement is all her clone friends Image and I could see their engagement/wedding being all her decision as well. Whatever Princess Lauren likes and Reecey Peecey will do whatever for his Lazy Bride

YeahNahMate
Informer
Informer

Post by YeahNahMate »

lurking10 wrote:

Then she will rant about the whole thing: the physical exertion of walking down the aisle gave her a fast heart rate, the food made her fart, the limo driver was driving too slow in the right hand lane, the band tried to negotiate with her, people were looking at her and saying her eyebrows looked like cat shits, blah blah blah. Poor Lazy. I don't know how she copes with such hardship.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Did you all hear the amazing news? Lazy Loz has learnt how to curl her hair. This is that biggest achievement of her life.

YeahNahMate
Informer
Informer

Post by YeahNahMate »

jtbi98 wrote:Did you all hear the amazing news? Lazy Loz has learnt how to curl her hair. This is that biggest achievement of her life.
*dabs away tears of pride and pure elation* A truly momentous occasion.

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

jtbi98 wrote:Did you all hear the amazing news? Lazy Loz has learnt how to curl her hair. This is that biggest achievement of her life.
It was a huge honour to be there.

She also gets tired when people ask her about what she does for a job and how YouTube works.

Her life must be so hard. :roll:

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

YeahNahMate wrote:
*dabs away tears of pride and pure elation* A truly momentous occasion.

So happy for all of us.

Non.

forgot
Informer
Informer

Post by forgot »

snap2it wrote:

She also gets tired when people ask her about what she does for a job and how YouTube works.

I know I think that she has realised the last few years that her YouTube channel is shit. She doesn't contribute anything to the internet. That's why she is ashamed of what she does. I want to know what the hell her future job is going to be that is apparently normal!

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk

snap2it
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by snap2it »

forgot wrote:
snap2it wrote:

I know I think that she has realised the last few years that her YouTube channel is shit. She doesn't contribute anything to the internet. That's why she is ashamed of what she does. I want to know what the hell her future job is going to be that is apparently normal!

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk
So true. Her content really is below average. It's not like she's trying out or reviewing new products every week.

Anyone would be curious to know how you make money out of what she does and has a management behind her.

Return to “Lauren Curtis”