Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

Siculus
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe 7-Username: Catfish

Post by Siculus »

oh the Geordie podcast is out, too bad I have to leave the door in 10 minutes, I was so excited to watch it lol. I watched the first 2 minutes and he looks quite frightened, they started talking about wanking haha.
english is not my first language

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

Siculus wrote:oh the Geordie podcast is out, too bad I have to leave the door in 10 minutes, I was so excited to watch it lol. I watched the first 2 minutes and he looks quite frightened, they started talking about wanking haha.
I’m about 30 minutes in and he still looks a little nervous lol he’s honest and aware of his channel and it’s “decline” if that’s what you want to call it. He’s definitely holding back though. Isn’t calling out youtubers by name when given the chance and when they were talking about how hot the ring girls from the ksi/weller fight were, he kept quiet lol

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Just finished the podcast! It was good but he was definitely nervous and held back a bit, even made some jokes about how it's obvious that he's media trained. I think TrueGeordie (is his real name Bryon? sorry, I don't watch him much lol) talked about himself a little too much but in fairness it's a podcast and not necessarily an interview, just wish he asked Joe more questions. Could have gotten more out of him when it came to girls and stuff if he didn't go about it in a sexist way. Like, he could have gone more into depth about dating instead of just saying "yeah you probably fuck loads of girls". I like that he opened up a little more about his anxiety though. Seems he has it a little worse than he's made it out to be.

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

Finally finished the podcast and I honestly loved it. I didn't expect him to be so open. Yes, he held back but in general this is the most we've ever gotten out of him. As far as his anxiety goes I was shocked that it affected him so greatly as far as him getting sick or feeling the need to pinch himself to distract from the situation. Im glad he's talking to someone and not letting it control his life (unlike his sister ;)). It was also refreshing to hear him acknowledge his channels decline and speak a little more about the fact that he's just honestly running low on ideas and is struggling to keep up and produce view-worthy content.

Sidenote: wow that boy can down some beers

Post by Guest »

Just watching joe sugg on true Geordie, he’s just admitted to being 9 stone, that’s disgusting! He’s a 26 year old man! Is he on drugs? He looks like he’s on meth

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Morethescarier wrote:Just watching joe sugg on true Geordie, he’s just admitted to being 9 stone, that’s disgusting! He’s a 26 year old man! Is he on drugs? He looks like he’s on meth
Have you ever actually seen what someone looks like when they're on meth? 9 stone at 5'7 is actually a healthy weight. Why does everyone on here have to body shame so damn much? Can't even look at Zoe's thread without feeling disgusted with humanity.

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

I finally watched the podcast. it was a handful, that’s for sure. I made a lot of bulletpoints about stuff I found interesting and I feel like this is the easiest I can write down my thoughts and maybe this way you don’t have to listen to if you don’t have 3 hours for it, but maybe it will give this thread some topics to talk about:
  • they talked about him being a normal 26 year old lad, and he’s afraid that it would be a „shock to the system” to his core audience if they’d see the real 26 year old man, so Joe’s sees vlogging as a job where you go in and leave after, which to me the whole thing came across that he can’t be genuine in his vlogs, even tho that’s what he wants us to believe

talked about he couldn’t live alone, he doesn’t like to be alone(well to me, that’s something that should change… if you can’t be alone with yourself then you need to change yourself)

he had meetings recently about how to grow his channel cuz he can’t do this forever(meaning that he wants to grow his channel probably)
    he talked about how he was at the right time at the right place, he’s very lucky

talked about Pewdiepie who gives him hope that he can change his content down the road

doesn’t like to use other people faces(clicbaiting, shading etc) even tho his friends do it, he would „rather go out gracefully”(I like this)

talking about the Jasper golden area: „I’m not stupid, I know it’s not gonna last forever, I’m getting older and uglier, I have to think of the next thing, I think ahead 2 moves” and it’s disheartening to him seeing his numbers are not as good as they were

if he can he will continue doing youtube cuz „he can do all the other cool things because of it”

are Joe Weller and Ksi actually not friends anymore? it though it was for the drama and views, don’t know much about it.(he was drunk the box match, hence the cringe insta strories)

they asked him if his friends see him as a cash cow, he said he’s a good judge of people, Geordie said that he was surprised how sensible Joe is

he wants to make the parents laugh not just the kid

ask him about him being a role model and Geordie said that „Joe is frustrated that if anything happens they need to accept that he’s a 26 man”

his very private and people questioned his sexuality and they somehow ended up with Joe saying he’s sexually active(it was at 30 minutes, it’s quite cringe)

Gerodie talked a ton of bullshit about women’s voice tone, the „bitch tone”, it was quite scornful toward women, the other two weren’t impressed, Joe looked so confused lol

he confirmed that he’s 9 stone(=57 kg/126 pounds), was quite hesitant to answer it, talked about metabolism

asked him if he’s hooked up with a fan and he said he doesn’t know about it and he’s a bit paranoid about it, he’s very shy => „that’s why I drink”, latter mentions in the podcast that drunking makes him more comfortable and he doesn’t like to be at the center of the attention at parties

can remember if a gay dude ever hit on him cuz „I’m always really drunk”

he haven’t properly dated anyone since 17(so he’s been fucking around for 6 years… nice. can we all agree that he really has some serious commitment issues?)

I think we all knew he was lying about losing his virginity at 19, in Calfreezy’s video he said in Zante, 2012 and now he said it was right before he started Youtube(so before 2012 August) and even to Robbie he first said 20 and the corrected himself to 19. so he was almost 21(nothing wrong with that). surprisingly he had his first proper kiss at 18. (I’m a bit confused he said that the last time he was in Zante he was 18 lol what). virginity chats at 48 minutes

all his friends are getting married and have kids etc, he’s worried, he’s almost 30

he got a 1000 pounds for his first brand deal

basically admited that he only does Sugg Sundays to keep his viewers happy and doesn’t really want to do them anymore

they talked about Hello World and he was very defensive and diplomatic, he said that he doesn’t feel guilty and that it was better the second day and it was mainly the other 2 who took the words into his mouth and didn’t say anything groundbreaking (I lagreed with Geordie who said that they never collectively put out a statement apologizing and it made it look even worse)

they asked about his „cult fandon” and he admited that it’s a bit too much sometimes(obviously he hates it, I can't imagine dealing with cringey 12 year olds who write dirty fanfics about you).

he made fun of his pose-y Instagram

he said they don't talk about YT much with Zoe but talked to her this week about his Youtube game being a bit slow and that he’s starting to stuggle with new ideas but other than that "they don’t really talk about YT and scandals with her or his friends". what a bullshit….

he talked about Zoe’s calendar and book scandal, defended her and said that she is not a bad person and he said he likes Alfie

they talked about British vs. LA mentality and that British people doesn’t like to see you succeed(I thought it was just in my country haha)

I think the only groundbreaking topic he talked about was his anxiety. he talked about that he needs to see a terapist because of it and that he has quite serious anxiety around food, like he can’t eat on a date, he feel trapped and he feels like he needs to go to the toilet and be sick, he has to pinch his legs and that some point it got so bad and he got so anxious that he threw up in a club called The Box(I looked up, it’s a fetish club btw)(this is at 2h30m). this topic is from 2h23m, it was very new to me and it’s very interesting, never heard this from a guy, especially not from him.

he would go back to thatching if he had to, and he talked about the differences money wise

he feels like if he doesn’t leave the house for a day, he’s wasted a day

he talked about maybe getting with a girl he often thinks „I’d actually rather stay in and play fornite”(it must be shit for him that he can’t move over just the fucking phase and sounds like he’s bored of it, he should really get a serious girlfriend)
stuff I noticed:
  • he was only comfortable with the jokes after his 3rd beer, he didn’t seem to enjoy the vulgar jokes at all, not sure if it’s because he was on camera

Geordie and Joe was quite ignorant during the emails, it was dreadful to watch(especially Geordie) trying to give advice on women

after 3 hours of watching Joe, he comes across as a bit naive or maybe ignorant? I can’t tell. it seems liked he can’t see what was wrong with HW and his sister’s scandals, he tried so hard to be diplomatic that he actually didn’t really added much to the conversation, at the risky questions he did actually came across as media trained(especially not talking about Gleam's cut from his earnings). I like to see him be honest and raw about his opinions but this wasn't the case most of the times.

they talked over him a lot and didn't let him finish a couple of his stories that I would like to hear. they asked him about it and then started talking over him... it was annoying. I think the guy in the black tshirt was brilliant and Geordie had some great comments as well but Joe looked clueless and confused at some points. it just looked like he is not as invested in the conversation as the other two and obviously very nervous to not to say anything wrong
sorry for the long ass post

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

Morethescarier wrote:Just watching joe sugg on true Geordie, he’s just admitted to being 9 stone, that’s disgusting! He’s a 26 year old man! Is he on drugs? He looks like he’s on meth
You've clearly never seen someone who's on drugs. We all can see he's thin but the whole ED and drug discussion is stale. 126 pounds isn't that shocking for someone who's his height and has an ectomorphic body type.

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:
Have you ever actually seen what someone looks like when they're on meth? 9 stone at 5'7 is actually a healthy weight. Why does everyone on here have to body shame so damn much? Can't even look at Zoe's thread without feeling disgusted with humanity.
I agree! don't understand why poeple need to act so fucking childish towards his weight(and saw some nasty comment about his viginity also) when he's struggling with it enough, he even said it and that he has a anxiety with food. he's not the disgusting one here, the disgusting is how people like this person talk like a 12 year old brat and criticises something he can't change(same with Zoe but that thread is a shithole itself). also it's a bit of a reach to say he looks like he's on meth cuz of his weight, sure he looks worn out from all the partying but how old are we again to throw around stuff like this? :roll:

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Siculus wrote:
BaconBaconBacon wrote:
I agree! don't understand why poeple need to act so fucking childish towards his weight(and saw some nasty comment about his viginity also) when he's struggling with it enough, he even said it and that he has a anxiety with food. he's not the disgusting one here, the disgusting is how people like this person talk like a 12 year old brat and criticises something he can't change(same with Zoe but that thread is a shithole itself). also it's a bit of a reach to say he looks like he's on meth cuz of his weight, sure he looks worn out from all the partying but how old are we again to throw around stuff like this? :roll:
I'm glad I'm not the only who thinks this! I'm all for criticizing his content, some people can totally shit on the stuff I love and that's absolutely fine but to be so ignorant and childish about his weight is so gross to me.

I'd also like to point out that he seems to be going out less. Other than "big nights" where someone has a birthday or there's some big event he's gone to, from his instagram stories it seems a lot of times he's at home while his friends are out clubbing.

daisy_124
Learner
Learner

Post by daisy_124 »

Is it me, or does anyone else think it would be a really good idea for Joe to go back to Wiltshire and take up thatching again part-time? I just feel it would be so healthy for him. Like it's a ridiculous thought but I can't help but wonder what difference it would make to a lot of youtubers if they just took a year or two out from youtube and had a normal life for a while. Would they come back healthier, with fresh ideas? Cos honestly with the problems lots of them seem to have, the best remedy I can think of for their general wellbeing and creativity is to just...take a long ass break from youtube and get a strong dose of reality and healthy lifestyle again. I don't know where I'm going with this, just babbling..

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Joe should just move back to Wiltshire. He seems so much more relaxed and happy when he’s with his friends from home and his dad. He could easily buy a nice little house down there and still. vlog and do YouTube

Post by Guest »

miserlou wrote:Joe should just move back to Wiltshire. He seems so much more relaxed and happy when he’s with his friends from home and his dad. He could easily buy a nice little house down there and still. vlog and do YouTube
I agree but I think he may miss the London buzz though.

unoriginalusername
Talker
Talker

Post by unoriginalusername »

I agree he needs to get out of London for a bit. All the drinking and partying isn't helping him, If your an anxious person and need a drink to feel comfortable around people London is not the place to be :/
I remember when I first saw his skin video and he mentioned the sun, I was thinking that's going to age you dramatically.

I really do feel for him, the number of people he must get around him purely for his fame :/ But the same time from what we can see it seems he only ever hangs out with the same people, going out clubbing where your gunna find these people.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I mean lets not pretend Joe's weight is normal. He's too skinny for his frame. Zoe is skinny, but she doesn't look strange. He should try his hardest to get his eating anxieties sorted.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

BONTBFW wrote:I mean lets not pretend Joe's weight is normal. He's too skinny for his frame. Zoe is skinny, but she doesn't look strange. He should try his hardest to get his eating anxieties sorted.

But it is normal...look at a BMI chart, he's fine. He has a small frame too, so idk what makes you say that tbh.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:I mean lets not pretend Joe's weight is normal. He's too skinny for his frame. Zoe is skinny, but she doesn't look strange. He should try his hardest to get his eating anxieties sorted.

But it is normal...look at a BMI chart, he's fine. He has a small frame too, so idk what makes you say that tbh.
I don't really care about BMI, I'm just observing with my own eyes. His face is gaunt, head looks too big for his body, and his legs are boney sticks...that to me says his weight does not match his frame. He literally looks more and more rough and gaunt as the years go by, idk how people can say he looks fine. Besides that he's a grown man, if he was a teenager I'd leave it, but he's pushing 30.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

BONTBFW wrote:
BaconBaconBacon wrote:

I don't really care about BMI, I'm just observing with my own eyes. His face is gaunt, head looks too big for his body, and his legs are boney sticks...that to me says his weight does not match his frame. He literally looks more and more rough and gaunt as the years go by, idk how people can say he looks fine. Besides that he's a grown man, if he was a teenager I'd leave it, but he's pushing 30.
He’s not pushing 30! I’m the same age as Joe and this comment has triggered me :rofl:

Post by Guest »

^He's turning 27 this year, isn't that close to 30? Which is still fairly young in my book but I would say that as I'm ten years older than you and Joe, lol.

headturner18
Learner
Learner

Post by headturner18 »

He’s not unhealthy. Period. I’m in my early 20s and I weigh 88lbs. It’s normal because high metabolism is a thing. He’s not obese, he’s not anorexic, he’s healthy, get off his weight and Zoe’s too for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Thatcher Joe”