Helen MelonLady / snakebitesparkles Part 2

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helen MelonLady / snakebitesparkles Part 2

Post by Wanderlust22 »

I think it’s sad that Helens unfit fat covered body is considered normal by people. I am not fat shaming but having so much fat cover your arms legs bottom and the most dangerous part stomach is very unhealthy and aesthetically unattractive. Also consider it she has so much fat on her body how much is surrounding her heart and liver (especially as she drinks so much as well)

I think in older vlogs they look the same but now Helen definitely has more layers of fat on her body than Josie.

souplessbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by souplessbitch »

Wanderlust22 wrote:I think it’s sad that Helens unfit fat covered body is considered normal by people. I am not fat shaming but having so much fat cover your arms legs bottom and the most dangerous part stomach is very unhealthy and aesthetically unattractive. Also consider it she has so much fat on her body how much is surrounding her heart and liver (especially as she drinks so much as well)

I think in older vlogs they look the same but now Helen definitely has more layers of fat on her body than Josie.
Yes. Just because she's "average" compared to the rest of the Western world doesn't mean that's healthy or natural. The majority of Westerners are overweight- it's a problem, not something we should become complacent about because it's common.

WitchPlease
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchPlease »

I think she might still be a UK 12 (no boobs) on top and up to a UK 16 (coz of her pot belly and big bum) on the bottom.

It does kinda depend on height, anyone know how tall she is?

ASOS plus size is minimum a UK 16, most starts bigger though. I used to think of Plus Size as being stuff you couldn't get in normal shops, but because of ASOS having their Plus range, which often starts at a 16 or 18, my views have changed.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

IN the video with Josie she was hiding her bulk behind Josie and josue was wearing a hoodie and shirt and her shoulders were the same or even slimmer than Helen who was only wearing a t shirt. Size 12 top needs some definition it’s one size bigger than 10 no way those balloon arms and back fat are 12.

cherry131
Learner
Learner

Post by cherry131 »

Ugh, what is it with Helen recently?! First showing her dirty hairy pits in the other day’s vlog, and today’s one she’s got food all in the corners of her mouth. It’s actually making me feel ill. Surely she’d check herself before putting on the camera? Or maybe she thinks those blinding lights would hide all her flaws (hint: they don’t, Helen)

She’s just looking like such a state at the moment... it’s actually grossing me out.

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

WitchPlease wrote:I think she might still be a UK 12 (no boobs) on top and up to a UK 16 (coz of her pot belly and big bum) on the bottom.

ASOS plus size is minimum a UK 16, most starts bigger though. I used to think of Plus Size as being stuff you couldn't get in normal shops, but because of ASOS having their Plus range, which often starts at a 16 or 18, my views have changed.
I’m a lot taller than Helen (5ft11, whereas she looks about 5ft3?) but I wear a 12 sometimes and know I’m a lot slimmer than her. Of course height plays into it but There’s no way she is close to a 12 anymore. Maybe before, but she’s out a lot of weight on recently and it definitely looks as if she’s nearing a size 16.

Not saying that’s a horribly bad thing, but I can’t imagine her being a 12 at all. Not even close.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

She was well over 11 stone a year ago and at her height (5ft 2/3?) that wouldn't be healthy BMI, but now she must be around 12 stone.
I don't think she has a bad figure per se, I just think she needs to stop moaning about being asked to do body confidence stuff when she's the queen of yo yo dieting, mass binging and extreme alcohol consumption.

ShanghaiSalt
Debater
Debater

Post by ShanghaiSalt »

Josie looks so bored when Helens teaching her about taking pictures.

I reckon she’s taking Helens pics/ looking after Lola instead of rent. Unless josie is only working part time then maybe Helens paying her a small amount to do this on the side? Probably cash in hand.

Someone commented that they preferred it when Helen vlogged solo because she hates the baby voice she’s now putting on and it’s so true. She’s always made stupid noises etc but it seems to of gotten worse since josie has been there.

I wish she would stop messing with her nose all the time.

Also the constant little digs about Maff are getting old now. You knew what you were getting involved with Helen, you ignored all the signs, defending him constantly, nagged him, married him. Let it go. And no you aren’t great wife material.

Also what in the living fuck is that contour about lmao
She looks like something from night of the living dead. She’s such a clown.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

TBH I think the digs at Matthew are the only real thing in her vlog.

I do respect the way she taught Josie, but I do think Josie isn’t over thrilled to be photographing Helen, when you have a messy and chubby subject it’s not really fun.

cherry131
Learner
Learner

Post by cherry131 »

ShanghaiSalt wrote: Also what in the living fuck is that contour about lmao
She looks like something from night of the living dead. She’s such a clown.
The contour looked like a poor man’s Trixie Mattel, great on drag queens, but not great for your every day look, Helen! (I love Trixie for the record)

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
ImageImage

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Good that you saved them before she got into her little boat of denial and deleted tham all. ^^^

Actuallyafan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Actuallyafan »

WitchPlease wrote:I think she might still be a UK 12 (no boobs) on top and up to a UK 16 (coz of her pot belly and big bum) on the bottom.

Helen is 5'2" i believe. She once mentioned it in a vlog.

Also, remember that cow skirt? She said she bought it a size too small. I'm gonna have to look up which size it is.

And i think she's gonna break down soon bc hoe she's dealing is not ok. I dont like where she's going with this insta post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Her ideas on productivity and her self are really unhealthy, it’s like she’s been programmed by her ex to feel like that’s a healthy way to view yourself.

BossCrown
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BossCrown »

did anyone else see her catty reply to someone saying she'd gained weight on her insta pic? she deleted it now. i screenshot but i'm too much of a noob to know how to post it on here (any help looool)

BossCrown
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BossCrown »

also I think the endless fat comments have got to her and she's gone on another obsessive 'clean' diet, including ginger shots, poke bowls and pad thai ?

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

The calories in a poke bowl are crazy, I LOVE them but omg

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

BossCrown wrote:did anyone else see her catty reply to someone saying she'd gained weight on her insta pic? she deleted it now. i screenshot but i'm too much of a noob to know how to post it on here (any help looool)
Oh I wanna see it so bad!! Could you maybe type instead? Pretty please!! Image

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

How about you start by being a woman who can actually write? ImageImageImageImageImageImage

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

She looks really slim here! Her taste in accessories is tacky to the max.Image

Return to “Helen Anderson”