Belle Jorden

JustBeHonest753
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by JustBeHonest753 »

If you’re seriously suggesting we “bully” Belle, then that’s bullshit.

We discuss inconsistencies in her story. She’s “die hard” vegan? Why is she buying Gucci then? She adopted that dog? No fucking way. And it’s clear as day that Belle reads this, as she has made changes that have been discussed on this forum.

Now, let me be honest about something... my friend was sleeping with a guy whose name begins with a G. If Belle is reading this, she’ll know exactly who he is. He’s one of Antony’s friends. He’s also a bit of a dick. ANYWAY - how does this relate to Belle? Before Belle and Antony went off to Canada, she was getting tattooed by - you guessed it. And after that, she slept with Antony 3 or 4 times. I don’t think the other guy knew about it, but he’s trash so I suppose he wouldn’t really care loooool.

Belle is SO deluded that Antony is faithful to her that it’s actually quite concerning. You must have some SERIOUS issues in your marriage if you’re just ignoring that this all happens, and we all know why. Antony is her meal ticket. He always has been. I don’t know if he’s charging as much in Canada as he’s virtually unknown there but in London he was charging a lot of money for a tattoo. I know that tattooists give some of that to the shop, and then they have equipment and taxes, but it was enough to live comfortably.

Belle - you READ THIS FUCKING PAGE. Stop lying. And maybe your following will respect you more. You’re NOT vegan. You’re NOT cruelty free. You’re NOT anything special. And you BROKE UP A RELATIONSHIP because you wanted Antony. Melodie has said that herself!!!

Antony is a scumbag who is filled with STD’s and everyone knows this... but really? Don’t buy into their fake life fantasy. And if they’re sending people to defend them? Bitch, we all know the truth. She is gonna crumble, Antony isn’t doing AS WELL in Canada and they’ll move back to England admitting defeat in 2 years. Watch.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

JustBeHonest753 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:48 am

Belle is SO deluded that Antony is faithful to her that it’s actually quite concerning. You must have some SERIOUS issues in your marriage if you’re just ignoring that this all happens, and we all know why. Antony is her meal ticket. He always has been. I don’t know if he’s charging as much in Canada as he’s virtually unknown there but in London he was charging a lot of money for a tattoo. I know that tattooists give some of that to the shop, and then they have equipment and taxes, but it was enough to live comfortably.

Antony is a scumbag who is filled with STD’s and everyone knows this... but really? Don’t buy into their fake life fantasy. And if they’re sending people to defend them? Bitch, we all know the truth. She is gonna crumble, Antony isn’t doing AS WELL in Canada and they’ll move back to England admitting defeat in 2 years. Watch.
Let's not forget that he either doesn't charge or charges far less if he gets to fuck the client :rofl: :rofl: he must make so little if he mostly tattoos females

JustBeHonest753
Wanderer
Wanderer

wild4thenight wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:54 am
JustBeHonest753 wrote:

Let's not forget that he either doesn't charge or charges far less if he gets to fuck the client :rofl: :rofl: he must make so little if he mostly tattoos females
FOR SURE. I’m sure he slept with half the apprentices in his shop too. It’s actually quite gross when you really think about it.

I wanted a tattoo by him a long time ago... but I’d rather go to a nice person and not a horrible arrogant human being. I went to Brighton Convention one year and he’s so effing arrogant that it’s actually ridiculous. He’s a tattoo artist. That’s it. Yes, it takes talent, but there’s no need to be arrogant.

In that regard, Belle and Antony seem to be the perfect match. Except he sticks his dick in anything that walks that takes his fancy. And Belle just goes and buys “Gucci”.

I reckon her bags are either fake or second hand as she never ever ever shows her shopping in somewhere like that. And she’s that tacky that she would. 🤔🤔

Post by Guest »

JustBeHonest753 wrote:

We discuss inconsistencies in her story. She’s “die hard” vegan? Why is she buying Gucci then? She adopted that dog? No fucking way. And it’s clear as day that Belle reads this, as she has made changes that have been discussed on this forum.

Now, let me be honest about something... my friend was sleeping with a guy whose name begins with a G. If Belle is reading this, she’ll know exactly who he is. He’s one of Antony’s friends. He’s also a bit of a dick. ANYWAY - how does this relate to Belle? Before Belle and Antony went off to Canada, she was getting tattooed by - you guessed it. And after that, she slept with Antony 3 or 4 times. I don’t think the other guy knew about it, but he’s trash so I suppose he wouldn’t really care loooool.

Belle - you READ THIS FUCKING PAGE. Stop lying. And maybe your following will respect you more. You’re NOT vegan. You’re NOT cruelty free. You’re NOT anything special. And you BROKE UP A RELATIONSHIP because you wanted Antony. Melodie has said that herself!!!

My husband and I have said this thing exactly. They haven’t MOVED to Canada they’re on a 2 year visa at most and will be back in the UK next year once they’ve realised it’s not sustainable.
They must be absolutely haemorrhaging money with her idiotic frivolity, humble bragging about ‘Anthro’ purchases and wasting so much money on excessive amounts of plants. They aren’t short of a few quid,especially with her family likely dropping her cash still as they always have, but I do think Antony’s income must’ve taken a hit because he doesn’t post anywhere near as much work as he used to. And she can harp on as much as she likes about income but I refuse to believe she’s making big bucks with how inconsistent and shit her content it.
I don’t get why you wouldn’t just buy a place if that’s the country you’ve done this massive life move to and love it so much and it’s the best thing you’ve ever done. Fucking weird man, waste so much cash on renting just so you can say you live in a penthouse apartment.

JustBeHonest753
Wanderer
Wanderer

future_ghost wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:43 pm
JustBeHonest753 wrote:

My husband and I have said this thing exactly. They haven’t MOVED to Canada they’re on a 2 year visa at most and will be back in the UK next year once they’ve realised it’s not sustainable.
They must be absolutely haemorrhaging money with her idiotic frivolity, humble bragging about ‘Anthro’ purchases and wasting so much money on excessive amounts of plants. They aren’t short of a few quid,especially with her family likely dropping her cash still as they always have, but I do think Antony’s income must’ve taken a hit because he doesn’t post anywhere near as much work as he used to. And she can harp on as much as she likes about income but I refuse to believe she’s making big bucks with how inconsistent and shit her content it.
I don’t get why you wouldn’t just buy a place if that’s the country you’ve done this massive life move to and love it so much and it’s the best thing you’ve ever done. Fucking weird man, waste so much cash on renting just so you can say you live in a penthouse apartment.
Their materialistic lifestyle GRATES ME. Especially when they try and preach to others. They’re just fucking children with NO thought of the future.

Like many of us on here, we have friends that know them or we know them... rumour has it that Antony got complacent and opened his books THREE months early because he doesn’t have enough work. Now... I don’t know about anyone else, but if you’re a super popular busy tattoo artist you would be pushing opening your books back. Belle has even been sadly advertising for him on her IG.

I would LOVE it if they were just authentic people rather than preaching this “holier than thou” bullshit they have going on, with their condescending attitudes and their ridiculous lifestyle choices. I’d respect them a FUCK load more if they said “oh hey, we bought our puppy” or “yeah we argue a lot sometimes” or whatever it might be. But Belle seems to think that she’s a fucking Disney princess when really, she’s just a spoiled money hungry little bitch. And that’s it.
She doesn’t even have talent really, and she is CERTAINLY not posting enough to afford a “good lifestyle”. A friend of mine called Steph is a youtuber and she makes around 100K a year... but she does sponsorships and also posts 3 times a week. Belle can just get fucked. She’s cancelled.

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

JustBeHonest753 wrote:

I reckon her bags are either fake or second hand as she never ever ever shows her shopping in somewhere like that. And she’s that tacky that she would. 🤔🤔
Holy shit you’ve hit the nail on the head!! Why do we never see her in these stores. Cue tweet about how “I wish I could do a Gucci your video for you guyzzzzz but they don’t allow filming in the store!

LilBP
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LilBP »

She’s sucking up to Sophie rimmer so much! She probs knows she’s missed the boat and there’s actually people with actual talent and there own style. I didn’t realise Sophie has more Instagram followers! Has anyone compared her likes to belles? Double if not more - even on average posts. No wonder she’s clinging on to her she’s going through the “I wanna be her” phrase 😂😂

Post by Guest »

I’ve been baffled by renting this apartment too. If she’s so damn rich as she makes out because she is unclassy as fuck and constantly discloses it on Twitter, why don’t they buy. I’ve mentioned this before but I definitely think ANTNAY is struggling for work.

JustBeHonest753
Wanderer
Wanderer

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:45 pm
JustBeHonest753 wrote:

Holy shit you’ve hit the nail on the head!! Why do we never see her in these stores. Cue tweet about how “I wish I could do a Gucci your video for you guyzzzzz but they don’t allow filming in the store!
You can buy the boxes off eBay 😂😂😂 like legit, people sell them for around £50. She’s that beggy that she would. In some ways, I feel sorry for the poor cow, because she clearly has major personality conflict issues.

JustBeHonest753
Wanderer
Wanderer

theghosttown wrote: I’ve been baffled by renting this apartment too. If she’s so damn rich as she makes out because she is unclassy as fuck and constantly discloses it on Twitter, why don’t they buy. I’ve mentioned this before but I definitely think ANTNAY is struggling for work.
They’re not rich. They didn’t buy their apartment in London either. They were renting. And they didn’t even live in “London”. They lived on the outside. Their old flat looked like a total dump compared to their RENTED “penthouse”. They’re quite literally burning their money.

Oh... and also, Belle likes to brag about her income. She only gets paid around a grand to do a sponsored post. And she does like what, 2 or 3 per month? That’s a NORMAL income. Using that calculation, and a bit of ad sense, I earn more than fucking Belle. But you don’t see me bragging about money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Post by Guest »

I’m not a fan but I have to defend something - everyone says “belle is delusional if she thinks Antony is faithful to her”, do we have any evidence where she claims this? For all we know, they could have an open relationship or it could be a “don’t ask, don’t tell” situation. Since belle showed no respect for monogamy or fidelity when antony was with his previous partner, it wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t mind him cheating. So we shouldn’t assume (unless someone’s seen her saying he’s faithful).

Another thing, Antony said he doesn’t post as much because he’s doing big pieces and only likes to post them when they’re finished. I totally get that, and we’ve seen how big his work can be, and considering you have to wait 4 weeks or more in between sessions to continue it... he’s starting all the new projects in Canada from scratch, it might take a while before he has anything to post, doesn’t mean he’s not getting any work (necessarily).

Post by Guest »

Just saw on Twitter where belle says she’s not religious so doesn’t celebrate Easter, and when you look in the replies there’s 2 unavailable ones and one saying “do you not celebrate Christmas either?” Anyone catch what the other two unavailable ones said?

Post by Guest »

Uhhh we have no control over this website staying open don’t give us that much credit girl come on 😂

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”