Maral & Jared

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
damnyouerica
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maral & Jared

Post by damnyouerica »

BBL confirmed; Anncy Twinkle briefly questioned her about it in her new LA vlog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damnyouerica
Lurker
Lurker

Post by damnyouerica »

uh okay....

Stedena
Learner
Learner

Post by Stedena »

damnyouerica wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:59 pm

uh okay....
What a weird and awkward picture from a "professional surgeon".. "look at this butt!" :rofl: Might as well say "i made this piece of ass" since thats how he's posing.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

damnyouerica wrote:

uh okay....
There are so many other ways that are super professional to show off your work. That picture is a little effed up, considering his caption. Literally looks like he sees women as nothing more than surgical projects and ass.

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

damnyouerica wrote:

uh okay....
Eh.. I feel like this is the norm for the surgeons who do all of the instathot bodies lol. Dr Miami would literally record his surgeries on Snapchat stories from breast augs to BBLs to literal vaginas and labiaplasty. Not surprised at all this is who Maral chose to do her body. Also not surprised if that was actually her ass hahah

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

facet00n wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:35 pm
damnyouerica wrote:

uh okay....
Eh.. I feel like this is the norm for the surgeons who do all of the instathot bodies lol. Dr Miami would literally record his surgeries on Snapchat stories from breast augs to BBLs to literal vaginas and labiaplasty. Not surprised at all this is who Maral chose to do her body. Also not surprised if that was actually her ass hahah
She shared the post to her story and her caption made me believe it was her ass. He even sent her a video going "hello beautiful, how are you" through a fan of Maral's that booked with him and I know it will sound like I'm just saying it because it's Maral but he did sound creepy. But could just be super chill with his patients, just made me cringe, personally.

She's already posting about her BBL nonstop imagine once she can actually show it off. Ass everywhere, especially just to try ad piss off her haters aka GG.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Looking at her before pictures, it seems like she could have obtained a more shapely figure if she just changed her diet?? Like she’s definitely gained weight since she first started on YouTube and you can see it on her. I think if she lost weight she could have achieved a more shapely figure (slimmer waist etc). I remember her mid section looking smaller a long time ago and even her face looks rounder now. And then weight training for like more of a bubble butt and shit. But whatever

damnyouerica
Lurker
Lurker

Post by damnyouerica »

Irada_3112 wrote:Looking at her before pictures, it seems like she could have obtained a more shapely figure if she just changed her diet?? Like she’s definitely gained weight since she first started on YouTube and you can see it on her. I think if she lost weight she could have achieved a more shapely figure (slimmer waist etc). I remember her mid section looking smaller a long time ago and even her face looks rounder now. And then weight training for like more of a bubble butt and shit. But whatever
Exactly what I’m thinking watching the BBL vlog. I’d never pass judgement on another woman for doing what she wants with her own body but I’m just wondering why exactly. I’ve been watching her channel on and off for years and don’t recall her ever mentioning going to the gym or working with a trainer to get the look she wants? Surgery seems like a big step.

On another topic: does anyone remember when she said she would only manage youtubers with more than one million subscribers? how does she even justify that? she doesn’t even have a fifth of that and she’s been on youtube for years at this point.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

damnyouerica wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:50 pm
Irada_3112 wrote:Looking at her before pictures, it seems like she could have obtained a more shapely figure if she just changed her diet?? Like she’s definitely gained weight since she first started on YouTube and you can see it on her. I think if she lost weight she could have achieved a more shapely figure (slimmer waist etc). I remember her mid section looking smaller a long time ago and even her face looks rounder now. And then weight training for like more of a bubble butt and shit. But whatever
Exactly what I’m thinking watching the BBL vlog. I’d never pass judgement on another woman for doing what she wants with her own body but I’m just wondering why exactly. I’ve been watching her channel on and off for years and don’t recall her ever mentioning going to the gym or working with a trainer to get the look she wants? Surgery seems like a big step.

On another topic: does anyone remember when she said she would only manage youtubers with more than one million subscribers? how does she even justify that? she doesn’t even have a fifth of that and she’s been on youtube for years at this point.

Yeah she’s never had a consistent stint at the gym.

Yo that’s EXACTLY what I said when I heard that dumb bitch say it. Like ???????. The audacity.

Also her eyebrows are way too fucking dark and harsh on her. It can’t still be a micro blading after effect when she got them done so long ago right?? Like sis you spent all this money on your bbl but you still can’t figure out how to do your eyebrows when that’s cheaper and quicker to fix and you’re the “makeup guru”

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I can't believe she'd go through all that recovery period without ever going to the gym first. I think she could have achieved beautiful results at the gym, if this was so important to her. Plus its healthy and gets you out of yourself. These surgeries are risky. Oh this doc is giving $200 off if you mention Maral's name. But $200 off WHAT? You don't know the price to begin with.

As for the eyebrows, they go way too far in over her nose. It makes her eyes look recessed. This minute examination of the body for every perceived imperfection is such a sign of insecurity.

If I had a million subscribers, why would I need Maral?

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I remember she mentioned awhile ago that her and Jared used to have a gym membership but they only went like twice so she had him cancel it. She was never a fan of working out and was always very lazy about that.
Surgery is excellent for a lazy person like her. Jfs.

mochakitty
Talker
Talker

Post by mochakitty »

as much as i dont like maral, i dont agree she could have gotten those results from going to the gym. you cant spot reduce, and she was built like a cereal box. i think her getting a BBL is just going to make her already big head even bigger though

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

mochakitty wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:54 am
as much as i dont like maral, i dont agree she could have gotten those results from going to the gym. you cant spot reduce,a and she was built like a cereal box. i think her getting a BBL is just going to make her already big head even bigger though
I agree. Remi Ashten weighed lots more than Maral, worked out like crazy and she's still got a very boxy shape to her waist no matter how flat her stomach had gotten, it didn't once gain an hour glass shape. Maral took the easiest root. She keeps posting how happy she is on her stories but I hope she knows that bbls do still take maintence. Theres a reason why girls that have them, stay in the gym more than when they didn't.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Why the fuck is she JUST now jumping on the bandwagon of talking about women’s oppression and other political issues happening in her home country?? She’s trying so hard to sound woke and smart and aware all of a sudden when she didn’t give a shit before, and she thinks we don’t notice. Like she said on her stories the other day “it’s funny how Americans freak out when someone dies but people die every day in Iran and no one speaks up or cares” ok and neither did you UNTIL. JUST. NOW. ?????? People been dying in Iran before November 2019 as well bitch. Shut the fuck up child

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Naz is now woke too; after her commercials for watches she chimes in about people being killed in Iran. Yeah, and what have you two done about any situation in Iran or any political situation anywhere, for that matter. Didn't even mention voting day on voting day. I'd have more respect for them if they were politically active, but that might disturb the flow of coin.

SunflowerBunnie_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SunflowerBunnie_ »

eastsidebabe wrote:Naz is now woke too; after her commercials for watches she chimes in about people being killed in Iran. Yeah, and what have you two done about any situation in Iran or any political situation anywhere, for that matter. Didn't even mention voting day on voting day. I'd have more respect for them if they were politically active, but that might disturb the flow of coin.

Naz didn’t even post about Iran until she was called out about it her threadImage She doesn’t do anything until she’s called out about it Image

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Not only is she cringe for that opening shot of flicking her M pendant back and forth like that but I'm so sick of these girls getting the message of Juicy wrong lmao. Doja is talking about natural beauty and this song is an ode to women being confident of their natural bodies and being proud to not always be dolled up Doja's own ass is real af. Ofc maral would use it to show her newly bought ass. And ofc she uses Juicy after Naz and Yas were dancing to it in a vlog. She's allowed to be happy but use a different song next time that adds up, lyrically. I do like her outfit though so yeah, there's that.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Her body looks almost the same actually. Still kind of a fridge and ass isnt even big.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Did anyone else catch Maral slip up about her making 100k on insta? She posted that her and Jared won't have a kid until they are making 100k a year. But I thought.................... Yeah, so she did lie about already making 100k from being a manager unless she meant they should both be making 100k a year which I can understand. Her bbl video hit 2 million views and good for her, that's great pay on Youtube for sure. She just hasn't stopped bragging about it lmao.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Lmao I totally forgot about this girl’s existence since I made my last posts on here but she somehow appeared on my explore on ig ew so we’re back girls 🤡

Why the hell does she use ig filters that come with lashes as part of the filter on her stories where she’s promoting her lashes?!

She’s trippin if she thinks these lashes look good

Return to “A-M”