Itsmemustb
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley (Part 2)

Post by Itsmemustb »

lmmomSD wrote:
Itsmemustb wrote:OT but because someone else in this thread had the same thought as I did. I've always wondered when these family vloggers were going to stoop so low as to feature their daughter's first menstrual cycle and I even pictured a bloody pad in the thumbnail. And look at The Weiss Life's newest video. They didn't feature the bloody pad but it's called My First Period. I wouldn't put it past the LeBlancs to do the same with Annie. I'm going to really show my age here, but when I was a kid girls were always getting their period on TV. Now with the less serious, Spartan-clean kids' shows that are on now, I doubt they ever do. But God, how are these vlogger family kids going to apply for a job without wondering if their potential boss has seen a video about their first period or first armpit hair? Or a new girlfriend/boyfriend? Unlike the TV shows, these are REAL kids here who are going to have to live the rest of their lives with this stuff out there for everyone to see. And adolescent years are so awkward. Who would want that? And that is just one problem these kids are going to have. Sorry for the OT.
That's so wrong. There's nothing shameful or bad about periods, but they're private. The Tannerites do that with their daughter's cramps. And every time the mom starts to talk about it, the daughter looks like she wants to dig a hole and crawl into it. And these kids have no say about it. Even if the parents say they ask, what kid is going to say no? And who knows how they put the question to them? "Do you like Daddy being able to stay home? Do you like first class trips to Disneyland and going to Build a Bear every other week?"
Does the Weiss Life have a thread here? I looked on YTMD and couldn't find one. They definitely do some questionable things, and their obsession with Build a Bear is on a whole other level.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I don't think they do. Maybe they are too small a channel. I've actually watched the video now and it's actually an advertisement for pads and the girl in question hasn't had her first period yet, so they might bring out that bloody pad yet!

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Itsmemustb wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Itsmemustb wrote:OT but because someone else in this thread had the same thought as I did. I've always wondered when these family vloggers were going to stoop so low as to feature their daughter's first menstrual cycle and I even pictured a bloody pad in the thumbnail. And look at The Weiss Life's newest video. They didn't feature the bloody pad but it's called My First Period. I wouldn't put it past the LeBlancs to do the same with Annie. I'm going to really show my age here, but when I was a kid girls were always getting their period on TV. Now with the less serious, Spartan-clean kids' shows that are on now, I doubt they ever do. But God, how are these vlogger family kids going to apply for a job without wondering if their potential boss has seen a video about their first period or first armpit hair? Or a new girlfriend/boyfriend? Unlike the TV shows, these are REAL kids here who are going to have to live the rest of their lives with this stuff out there for everyone to see. And adolescent years are so awkward. Who would want that? And that is just one problem these kids are going to have. Sorry for the OT.
That's so wrong. There's nothing shameful or bad about periods, but they're private. The Tannerites do that with their daughter's cramps. And every time the mom starts to talk about it, the daughter looks like she wants to dig a hole and crawl into it. And these kids have no say about it. Even if the parents say they ask, what kid is going to say no? And who knows how they put the question to them? "Do you like Daddy being able to stay home? Do you like first class trips to Disneyland and going to Build a Bear every other week?"
Does the Weiss Life have a thread here? I looked on YTMD and couldn't find one. They definitely do some questionable things, and their obsession with Build a Bear is on a whole other level.

I don't think they do. Maybe they are too small a channel. I've actually watched the video now and it's actually an advertisement for pads and the girl in question hasn't had her first period yet, so they might bring out that bloody pad yet!
I have no idea how this would work, but I feel like there should be laws protecting these children(so far there is none when it comes to youtube). So if a family makes x amount of money or has x amount of followers their are guidelines put in place. Because the reality is filming them does not require consent.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Sadly, I don't think that laws protecting these kids are going to happen until the kids who are being filmed now get older and one of them sues their parents for selling out their childhood and not saving for their future. Some of these kids have been online since they were in the womb (via ultrasound). They have no say, and in cases like Daily Bumps, the parents are living the high life off the kids, and not really saving for the future, or seemingly putting anything away for their little money makers. Would anyone tune in to watch Billy and Katie? I don't think so. I hope they're putting money away for the girls. They're not hemorrhaging cash like Daily Bumps are, constantly renovating, and flying first class everywhere, and buying grown up "toys". They do spend, but I don't think it's at the insane level that some of these vloggers are at.
Bottom line is that the law hasn't caught up with the technology. These kids aren't considered child actors, and aren't under the same protection. I hope Gavin Butler sues, or Ollie Lanning--although by the time he's an adult, the money will be long gone and there won't be anyone to sue, except maybe Fullscreen for not protecting him from his parents' greed.

foxyloxy
Talker
Talker

Post by foxyloxy »

Unpopular Opinion: Hayley is annoying and their dogs are so ugly. Sorry I had to let it out. Love the bunny footage though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxyloxy
Talker
Talker

Post by foxyloxy »

Unpopular Opinion: Hayley is annoying and their dogs are so ugly. Sorry I had to let it out. Love the bunny footage though.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

foxyloxy wrote:Unpopular Opinion: Hayley is annoying and their dogs are so ugly. Sorry I had to let it out. Love the bunny footage though.

I don't think Hayley is annoying, but that's OK. You are definitely entitled to your opinion! I hate brachiocephalic dogs too. Besides the fact that that they have been so overbred for the smashed face look and have breathing trouble and puppies have to be delivered by C-section, so that owning one is an act of cruelty, I don't know why these people have pets in the first place because they are out of town at least two weeks out of every month lately. They left again in today's vlog, which means they left a couple of days ago, and Playlist Live is next weekend, so either they are only going to be home for a day or two in between, or they are going to be gone until after Playlist. They never walk the dogs. They just act like they love them sooooo much, then go back out of town again. They talk baby talk to them, use the bunny for vlog footage and Annie uses it as a way to procrastinate school work, and Katie lets her because it's "good footage", and then take them off to the kennel again.

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

foxyloxy wrote:Unpopular Opinion: Hayley is annoying and their dogs are so ugly. Sorry I had to let it out. Love the bunny footage though.

You have to remember that she is only 8 years old. I would imagine when all of us were 8 we were pretty annoying at times or even a bit immature.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ItsAndrew wrote:

You have to remember that she is only 8 years old. I would imagine when all of us were 8 we were pretty annoying at times or even a bit immature.
Absolutely. And Annie is 12, which is definitely an awkward age. The bad thing is that Billy and Katie encourage acting out.
They're going to pay when these girls are teenagers.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

I agree, Hayley is 8, and she seems like a typical 8 year old. All things considered, I think she could be a lot worse. I think their mother Katie is the worst. She strikes me as that person who can be in a noisy restaurant and her voice would still travel through it all.

And these people should not have ANY animals.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I gotta say, it was nice to hear them talking about Caleb just in a normal way, without canonizing him, or being dramatic. Being able to talk about something that bugged them without feeling guilty about it bugging them is a good sign.

xalisondilaurentisx
Informer
Informer

Post by xalisondilaurentisx »

Cracking up at Annie saying she didn't get to do as much school as she wanted because Katie and Billy wanted to go to Cracker Barrel :rofl: If she's so behind and clearly has trouble focusing, why would they interrupt her :?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

"Help me order! I don't want to reaaaaad!" When Annie _does_ order, Katie applauds like she's done something amazing. Wow. She's 12 years old, and she read a menu and talked to a waitress. Wow. Alert the media. All the stress and fretting over nail polish color is pretty annoying too.
And why do they keep going out for nice lunches while Hayley is at school? They go to Outback, Cracker Barrel, and other sit down restaurants, and Hayley is stuck at school. I would feel really left out if I were her. Especially since Annie is is behind. If she's blowing through subjects, how much is she retaining?
Why bother to have pets when they are never home? I don't understand.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

xalisondilaurentisx wrote:Cracking up at Annie saying she didn't get to do as much school as she wanted because Katie and Billy wanted to go to Cracker Barrel :rofl: If she's so behind and clearly has trouble focusing, why would they interrupt her :?
But they hadn't been in sooooooooooooo long!

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

RazzleDazzle46 wrote:
xalisondilaurentisx wrote:Cracking up at Annie saying she didn't get to do as much school as she wanted because Katie and Billy wanted to go to Cracker Barrel :rofl: If she's so behind and clearly has trouble focusing, why would they interrupt her :?
And how far away was that restaurant that she had time to do school in the car? Well, she was at least trying to do it, until Katie interrupted her and then complained she wasn't paying attention to the lesson.

Those two have no self control. Their daughter needed (and, surprisingly, wanted) to get a lot of work done and just for one day they couldn't stay at home so she'd have time to do it!? oof what a sacrifice that would have been!

And Annie is almost 13 and still orders from the kids' menu? Maybe that's why she's embarrassed to talk to the waitress, I'd be too lol

I hadn't posted here in a long time because, honestly, I couldn't be bothered to watch them. They are just so lazy and shallow.
I should probably be working...

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

RazzleDazzle46 wrote:
And how far away was that restaurant that she had time to do school in the car? Well, she was at least trying to do it, until Katie interrupted her and then complained she wasn't paying attention to the lesson.

Those two have no self control. Their daughter needed (and, surprisingly, wanted) to get a lot of work done and just for one day they couldn't stay at home so she'd have time to do it!? oof what a sacrifice that would have been!

And Annie is almost 13 and still orders from the kids' menu? Maybe that's why she's embarrassed to talk to the waitress, I'd be too lol

I hadn't posted here in a long time because, honestly, I couldn't be bothered to watch them. They are just so lazy and shallow.
I should probably be working...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So, they're back in LA for the Radio Disney Music Awards. Because they were "invited". JFC, just because they were invited, doesn't mean they have to go. They were home for what, three days? So of course both girls are going to be behind in school. And Annie has been to gym maybe once in the last three weeks... Seems like that, anyway.
And their plane was delayed on takeoff, and the whining was ridiculous. When the pilot announced that they were going to actually take off, Katie said something like "I was expecting everyone to cheer!" No. Because they're grown-ups, and take these things in stride. Stuff happens.
Katie runs the girls' IG, right? So she is posting pictures of Annie and Hayden. Gotta keep those rumors flying. From that one vlog, it really does look like Annie has at least a crush on him. And to have it put out there for everyone to see, is just not fair. She needs to back off and stop living through her children.

123789s
Informer
Informer

Post by 123789s »

montsecll6 wrote:
RazzleDazzle46 wrote:

I used to work at a restaurant and you would be surprised how many grown adults/teenagers order of the kids meal. Smaller sizes, cheaper, 'less fancy', etc.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

[instagram][/instagram] *I have no clue hot to post Instagram

Ummmmmmmmmm, where are their parents? *head desk*

Post by Guest »

Yikes. Just gonna leave these here....

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

RazzleDazzle46 wrote:[instagram][/instagram] *I have no clue hot to post Instagram

Ummmmmmmmmm, where are their parents? *head desk*
They are getting sucked way too deep into this Hollywood thing.
I don't care if Billy and Katie were there or not, there is no reason for an 8-year-old like Hayley to be sat in a dark limo looking so uncomfortable next to a bunch of rowdy older teens singing about d*cks in their pants. Even Annie shouldn't be with these kids. Why are they not watching their kids? They have lost their minds completely.

Return to “Bratayley”