Estée LaSmug - General thread part 18

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estée LaSmug - General thread part 18

Post by floozyfloo »

Ok I've looked through every grey shirt dress the internet has to offer, and while Acne does make similar ones...I just can't find it!
Starting to wonder if she's set us up, and she actually wore a hospital gown, because they are far similar than the designer dresses I looked for.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

floozyfloo wrote:Ok I've looked through every grey shirt dress the internet has to offer, and while Acne does make similar ones...I just can't find it!
Starting to wonder if she's set us up, and she actually wore a hospital gown, because they are far similar than the designer dresses I looked for.
That awkward moment when your sense of style (or complete lack thereof) is so shit that people are starting to think you're trolling them. :rofl: Let's remember that this is the woman who though it was a good idea to pair snake print boots with a frilly pink dress and a grey leather jacket.

Non.

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

I actually like the hospital gown dress and slippers. I live in a large scandinavian city and wouldnt look twice if I saw her in the street, thats what people look like here :D

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

Estee is a totally different person now than when I started watching her. But one good thing I got from her channel was the introduction to Fran, because she's awesome and makes great videos about art.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

bnm wrote:I actually like the hospital gown dress and slippers. I live in a large scandinavian city and wouldnt look twice if I saw her in the street, thats what people look like here :D
Just one question: WHY?! Do these horrid things do something special we don't know about or why are people in Skandinavia wearing hospital clothes like that when leaving the house ?

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

bnm wrote:I actually like the hospital gown dress and slippers. I live in a large scandinavian city and wouldnt look twice if I saw her in the street, thats what people look like here :D
Pls don't ruin my idealistic ideas of Scandinavia.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

catbutts wrote:Estee is a totally different person now than when I started watching her. But one good thing I got from her channel was the introduction to Fran, because she's awesome and makes great videos about art.
I like Fran, too. But IDK, do you get that feeling that she lost her mojo after her failed move to London? I haven't watched her latest vlog but it's titled "Too scared..." (Not sure what the rest of the title says). I feel like she's been really down eversince (not that I watch all her vlogs, but just the ones I've seen since).

Post by Guest »

peanutella wrote:
floozyfloo wrote:Ok I've looked through every grey shirt dress the internet has to offer, and while Acne does make similar ones...I just can't find it!
That awkward moment when your sense of style (or complete lack thereof) is so shit that people are starting to think you're trolling them. :rofl: Let's remember that this is the woman who though it was a good idea to pair snake print boots with a frilly pink dress and a grey leather jacket.

HAHAHAAHAH. Only Estee :rofl:

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

Ccc123000 wrote:
catbutts wrote:Estee is a totally different person now than when I started watching her. But one good thing I got from her channel was the introduction to Fran, because she's awesome and makes great videos about art.
I like Fran, too. But IDK, do you get that feeling that she lost her mojo after her failed move to London? I haven't watched her latest vlog but it's titled "Too scared..." (Not sure what the rest of the title says). I feel like she's been really down eversince (not that I watch all her vlogs, but just the ones I've seen since).
OT: hmm... i get different vibes from fran. she seems to be more content now. her latest video is about how you have to face your fears sometimes as thats the only way to get things done and move forward. she just opened her easy shop again and is worried thatt it might get too big was she deals with the shop stuff on her own. she is scared that she might have to hire an assistant, scared in the sense of "shit, unknown stuff comes closer".

she is also scared she will end her youtube channel and/or have a longer break soon. (she doesn't want to but see things very realistically).

basically fran talks about how to tackle fears - that should take actions to tackle them.

overall she says that she is very happy that all the hard work the past few years finally pays off.

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

UsedToLoveThem wrote:
Just one question: WHY?! Do these horrid things do something special we don't know about or why are people in Skandinavia wearing hospital clothes like that when leaving the house ?
I dont see it as hospital clothes, just normal clothes. People all around the world wears different types of clothing, its just how it is. What seems normal to some, seems strange to others I guess.

Miffy46
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Miffy46 »

I felt like replying 'so you voted labour then Asslan?'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Yesterday on Insta stories Estée told everyone to watch Aslan's Insta stories if they wanted the election explained to them. Lmfao. Or y'kniw, read a newspaper.

lacewingfly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lacewingfly »

I really find it hard to believe they would be Labour supporters - but it would be very unpopular for them to outwardly support the Tories considering their relatively young audience.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Lamour88 wrote:Yesterday on Insta stories Estée told everyone to watch Aslan's Insta stories if they wanted the election explained to them. Lmfao. Or y'kniw, read a newspaper.
LOL as if everyone is a dysfunctional, ignorant buffoon like herself who's only source of information in life is professional bum Assland Ryskali.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

marievilla
Talker
Talker

Post by marievilla »

Ccc123000 wrote:
She did say a while back she was going to upload less videos because she was focusing on her friendship book and other illustration jobs. The 'Too Scared' video is about encouraging any artist to just start and stop planning so much.

I do miss her regular uploads, but the videos are still great. Give it a try again!

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

marievilla wrote:
Ccc123000 wrote:
She did say a while back she was going to upload less videos because she was focusing on her friendship book and other illustration jobs. The 'Too Scared' video is about encouraging any artist to just start and stop planning so much.

I do miss her regular uploads, but the videos are still great. Give it a try again!
yeah I think she's just busy. She was working non stop on her book and now she has an etsy shop too. I think she seems very tired a lot of the time, which is understandable.

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

the moment when you try too hard to look like a care-free hipster that you end up looking like an ancient silk road traveler.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: the fack is this even? Estee looked absolutely gorgeous and fancy with the hot pink dress, and then the video transitions to homeless looking Aslan . so fucking hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

What the hell, I'll follow this post too. If for no other reason than to balk at her truly awful "style".

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Why does he always pose like he was just bitch slapped?

Estee's Twitter is a straight up idiot comedy btw
[tweet][/tweet]

And this made me laugh
[tweet][/tweet]

Amelia is humoring her to be nice at this point. She is done with Estee.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Tbh Amelia is fucking weird and kind of terrible too so who knows what happened there.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”