Aspyn Part 13

Hellohiyesitsmee
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Part 13

Post by Hellohiyesitsmee »

The orange peel finally responded to her pissy tweet about their almond protein shake not being vegan friendly. They said it's "vegan friendly customizable," and I want to know where Aspyn is seeing that they advertise it as being vegan? The only thing it says on their menu is that it's dairy free, which is true.

Not that it matters, though. She eats pizza and ice cream like it's nobody's business.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Hellohiyesitsmee wrote:The orange peel finally responded to her pissy tweet about their almond protein shake not being vegan friendly. They said it's "vegan friendly customizable," and I want to know where Aspyn is seeing that they advertise it as being vegan? The only thing it says on their menu is that it's dairy free, which is true.

Not that it matters, though. She eats pizza and ice cream like it's nobody's business.
I had twitter at her earlier today (I tried a few weeks ago but I think because my account was just created it didn't go through). I doubt she'll respond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Hellohiyesitsmee wrote:The orange peel finally responded to her pissy tweet about their almond protein shake not being vegan friendly. They said it's "vegan friendly customizable," and I want to know where Aspyn is seeing that they advertise it as being vegan? The only thing it says on their menu is that it's dairy free, which is true.

I had twitter at her earlier today (I tried a few weeks ago but I think because my account was just created it didn't go through). I doubt she'll respond

younoob
Talker
Talker

Post by younoob »

I think what she meant to say was that it's not vegan friendly OR dairy free. It's advertised as dairy free on the website but when you read the ingredients the almond protein smoothie contains whey powder in it which is a dairy product (whey is a protein found in milk, a milk modified ingredient). Therefore, the website is in fact wrong. that smoothie is not dairy free. But yeah it doesn't make sense that she would call them out on that when she eats things with milk products in them all the time (chocolate, pringles, goldfish, icecream, pizza)

younoob
Talker
Talker

Post by younoob »

Btw can we make the new topic what this topic would have been if it was named? I think it still applies.
A few people really liked the combination of "Aspyn "Ugly-Dress-I-Hate.html" Fauxvard" She titled a link /ugly-dress-i-hate to her website.

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

Has anybody been looking at her pinterest lately?!?! She's been posting SO MANY "pregnancy fashion" photos or whatever you'd call them. So weird

bgirl7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bgirl7 »

osara0715 wrote:
Orangealert wrote:I would much rather watch that Aspyn and Parker than traveling Aspyn and Parker. The fact that they were surprised at the date being so cheap and fun shows that they're forgetting to be humble and grateful for what they have and are becoming accustomed to the "finer things".

I completely agree. They travel so much I feel like they have no time at home to appreciate and really look forward to trips. I know they "like" to travel but it can get a bit overkill. They just go from place to place and take pictures/video the whole time, and then come home to film a couple videos and pack again. Isn't part of traveling enjoying the change of scenery and experiencing a new place? Not to mention the lack of knowledge, whenever I've gone somewhere I spend tie researching famous places to go and what makes that place unique, and thats all part of the experience. Whereas Aspyn & Parker jet off to these places they probably couldn't even find on a map and plan what picture they're going to take for their sponsored instagram post...

Funny, in their new vlog Aspyn talks about how they are going to slow down on the "back to back traveling"

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

Why does Aspyn suck at cleaning lmao. It took her an hour to do what....? Put some dishes in the dishwasher, wipe down the counters, and fold some clothes (and then leave them on the floor instead of taking the extra 20 seconds to put them in their room).

Nakil
Talker
Talker

Post by Nakil »

And in the vlog she was taking a shower at like 1:50 when she had to pick up her friend at 2? I'd be mad if I were her friend and she was still getting ready 5 minutes before I was supposed to be picked up. (But I think punctuality is important so.)

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

bgirl7 wrote:
osara0715 wrote:
Orangealert wrote:I would much rather watch that Aspyn and Parker than traveling Aspyn and Parker. The fact that they were surprised at the date being so cheap and fun shows that they're forgetting to be humble and grateful for what they have and are becoming accustomed to the "finer things".

I completely agree. They travel so much I feel like they have no time at home to appreciate and really look forward to trips. I know they "like" to travel but it can get a bit overkill. They just go from place to place and take pictures/video the whole time, and then come home to film a couple videos and pack again. Isn't part of traveling enjoying the change of scenery and experiencing a new place? Not to mention the lack of knowledge, whenever I've gone somewhere I spend tie researching famous places to go and what makes that place unique, and thats all part of the experience. Whereas Aspyn & Parker jet off to these places they probably couldn't even find on a map and plan what picture they're going to take for their sponsored instagram post...

Funny, in their new vlog Aspyn talks about how they are going to slow down on the "back to back traveling"
yeah then said that they'd have once a month instead of 2-3 times a month trips.. sad

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

"I'm going to be a minimalist". Buys more home decor and pillows

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

I follow her on Pinterest and she is always pinning her own pictures and I find that so odd

iridescentprincess13
Learner
Learner

Post by iridescentprincess13 »

Melroselove wrote:I follow her on Pinterest and she is always pinning her own pictures and I find that so odd

it's because she's goals!!!!
:love2:

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Why does she always film random children and then include it in her content? That drives me up the damn wall.

glittering
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by glittering »

first time poster, long time lurker haha ;)

so i follow aspyn on pinterest for whatever reason, and i'm noticing her pinning an abnormal amount of maternity things. i genuinely think she's either pregnant or trying. she's also said they're doing less back-to-back traveling, so i'm really thinking she's trying for a baby. i could be totally mistaken, but the many maternity pins are starting to make me curious.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

So I know I complain that her vlogs are terrible and short, but I take it all back, keep them that way. That was the most boring vlog I think I've ever, ever watched. Hearing her talk makes me sad.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

So I know I complain that her vlogs are terrible and short, but I take it all back, keep them that way. That was the most boring vlog I think I've ever, ever watched. Hearing her talk makes me sad.

chandlerfaith
Learner
Learner

Post by chandlerfaith »

as a photo major, watching her edit on lightroom hurt me physically

nugget

Post by nugget »

there's a dress on her website that costs 168 dollars!! and an army jacket at $148! it's the new free people stuff

jacket: https://lucaandgrae.com/collections/new ... 1265873793
dress: https://lucaandgrae.com/collections/new ... 1613616001

in general the new free people stuff just seems incredibly overpriced. i guess that's just what that brand costs? i haven't heard of it before. i just think it's weird she carries it when it's supposed to be affordable.

nugget

Post by nugget »

chandlerfaith wrote:as a photo major, watching her edit on lightroom hurt me physically
just curious what you thought was so awful? she just cropped them and adjusted the lighting. obviously she's not pro at it but i didn't think it was that bad?

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”