Erik Conover - part 2

Confusedn
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erik Conover - part 2

Post by Confusedn »

He’s still been replying to comments on his last post in the last hour... what happened to taking a break from social media??

SecretSquidgell
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SecretSquidgell »

He’s edited the main post on his latest insta. The extra line reads “I now fully know and understand the pain you felt”.
Hmmm

Also, someone mentioned this before, but it’s so uncomfortable when HE insists they were soulmates and it’s true love. No. You can’t speak for Hanna that way. She’s made it clear she doesn’t feel that way.
His comments imply that because they are soulmates she will eventually come back to him. He’s saying the people around her have a negative perception of him so they are stopping her. He still thinks he’s in charge.

Erik, you’ve spent the last week waging a “secret” hate campaign that you’re too dumb to realise we could all see. You are not the angel here.
Last edited by SecretSquidgell on Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

greenness wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:06 pm
missbelle wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:08 pm
he needs help and bullshit comments about how hes being the bigger person, deserves better, isnt in the wrong at all are NOT helping but to fuel him.
exactly. im so sick of seeing people try to discredit who is is SHOWING himself to be right now by saying he so kind/compassionate based off of videos HE edited and uploaded to youtube. so what, you think someone who is battles with being controlling and manipulative is going to just show that on videos and keep those moments edited in? i understand it's upsetting to see someone you respected or admired prove to not completely be who you thought they were but minimizing or discrediting what hanna is going through right now is only enabling erik and thats dangerous. if you truly care about the guy... call him out so he gets help
But didn't Hanna edit many of Erik's videos? I might have misunderstood, but someone wrote that Hanna often stayed up late into the night, editing his videos.

SecretSquidgell
Lurker
Lurker

Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:19 am
greenness wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:06 pm
missbelle wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:08 pm
he needs help and bullshit comments about how hes being the bigger person, deserves better, isnt in the wrong at all are NOT helping but to fuel him.
exactly. im so sick of seeing people try to discredit who is is SHOWING himself to be right now by saying he so kind/compassionate based off of videos HE edited and uploaded to youtube. so what, you think someone who is battles with being controlling and manipulative is going to just show that on videos and keep those moments edited in? i understand it's upsetting to see someone you respected or admired prove to not completely be who you thought they were but minimizing or discrediting what hanna is going through right now is only enabling erik and thats dangerous. if you truly care about the guy... call him out so he gets help
But didn't Hanna edit many of Erik's videos? I might have misunderstood, but someone wrote that Hanna often stayed up late into the night, editing his videos.
She can edit them with instruction though. “Make sure you don’t show us arguing” “take out the eye roll” “take out me snapping at you” << these are purely speculation of course. I just mean, just because she’s sat at the MacBook doesn’t mean she controls the narrative

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

SecretSquidgell wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:16 am
He’s edited the main post on his latest insta. The extra line reads “I now fully know and understand the pain you felt”.
Hmmm

Also, someone mentioned this before, but it’s so uncomfortable when HE insists they were soulmates and it’s true love. No. You can’t speak for Hanna that way. She’s made it clear she doesn’t feel that way.
His comments imply that because they are soulmates she will eventually come back to him. He’s saying the people around her have a negative perception of him so they a few stopping her. He still thinks he’s in charge.

Erik, you’ve spent the last week waging a “secret” hate campaign that you’re too dumb to realise we could all see. You are not the angel here.
I know, you can't just force someone to be with you. I do feel for him, but he needs to give Hanna space. If they were really meant to be, things will work themselves out. Erik's problem is that he always thinks he can force everything. He didn't learn anything from his relationships.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

SecretSquidgell wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:21 am
Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:19 am

She can edit them with instruction though. “Make sure you don’t show us arguing” “take out the eye roll” “take out me snapping at you” << these are purely speculation of course. I just mean, just because she’s sat at the MacBook doesn’t mean she controls the narrative
True, but I don't think she would show herself in a bad light, either.

Confusedn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Confusedn »

Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:22 am
SecretSquidgell wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:16 am
Hmmm

His comments imply that because they are soulmates she will eventually come back to him. He’s saying the people around her have a negative perception of him so they a few stopping her. He still thinks he’s in charge.

I know, you can't just force someone to be with you. I do feel for him, but he needs to give Hanna space. If they were really meant to be, things will work themselves out. Erik's problem is that he always thinks he can force everything. He didn't learn anything from his relationships.
Doesn’t he realise if everyone around her has a negative perception of him, maybe it’s because he is a negative influence...
I don’t believe in soul mates, but he believes there’s no life without Hanna and that’s not healthy... however much in love you are. I do hope he gets help

(I have an ex that has similar thinking- we are perfect for one another, he pushed on me his idea of us being perfect for each other, and the fact that he held me on a pedestal pushed me away. But the reality is people are ever changing and I don’t know if there’s such a thing as one person being perfect and the complete other half of another.)

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Snooping around Instagram:

lemonmartini
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonmartini »

greenness wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:38 pm
honestly, can i just add something else that has been bothering me all day. let us not forget hanna also signed an NDA and therefore cannot even tell her side of the story fully. which already sets this whole scenario up for erik to essentially be able to mold the narrative however he wants. who in their right minds has someone they love sign an NDA?? who needs to control someone else THAT much that she now cant even SPEAK freely. so when you guys are looking at erics bread crumbs or whatever just remember that you are only getting one side of the story, from a man who has a control problem and who just got left by a women he can no longer control, and who knows the other person cant openly defend themselves.
In his videos with Jessica, they were open about things like fighting, etc. Hanna edited her vlogs with him. I doubt this innocent girl was manipulated into signing an NDA. You think she would have agreed to be in a relationship with someone with no following and no money and sign an NDA with them? No, she knew what she wanted to get out of the relationship and willingly signed said NDA. In their early 20s a person is usually in college or working some way or the other to their future goals. The ones who know they don't want to get married early and have kids early know it, the ones who do believe they found the right partner for them. Either decision, the person has full control of their mental faculties and decision-making. I don't think she wanted to marry Erik and she wouldn't have agreed to if not for the ability to build her following in the meantime. I'm not going to believe that she was manipulated like she's a 12 year old.

Also Erik would have benefited from having those old vlogs remain up because new subscribers would watch and they could still generate some money. So many youtubers leave years of old videos up because of that very reason. Erik gets with Hanna and they are deleted and the hard drives are thrown out. Initially I thought they were just privatized. So as controlling as Erik maybe, so was Hanna.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Apparently Hanna used to date this guy called Wadi Gomero-Cure, a vascular surgeon from Florida. He's 39, so Erik wasn't the first significantly older man Hanna was with. I found some pictures on his Instagram. Did Hanna ever discuss her previous relationships on Youtube?

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Daddy issues/gold-digger vibes.

lotsofeggsontoast
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lotsofeggsontoast »

In his videos with Jessica, they were open about things like fighting, etc.
I remember a vlog where Erik said that he didn't want to keep the negative parts of the relationship in his vlogs, only the positive so that his viewers felt optimistic etc. I think it was the NYE/Jessica's B-day vlog where they were in bed, then it suddenly cuts to him outside alone by the river. And when he would have his monologues at 5am before he went to work... he would purposefully leave out further details about what he did for a living. And remember, that the last stretch of the vlogs when they were having issues with the neighbour and Jessica was being stalked etc. all of those details were cut out too. Just trying to point out that the vlogs painted the picture that Erik wanted us to see. Everyone has a bias, it's completely normal, nobody is ever completely transparent.

lemonmartini
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonmartini »

lotsofeggsontoast wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:56 am
In his videos with Jessica, they were open about things like fighting, etc.
I remember a vlog where Erik said that he didn't want to keep the negative parts of the relationship in his vlogs, only the positive so that his viewers felt optimistic etc. I think it was the NYE/Jessica's B-day vlog where they were in bed, then it suddenly cuts to him outside alone by the river. And when he would have his monologues at 5am before he went to work... he would purposefully leave out further details about what he did for a living. And remember, that the last stretch of the vlogs when they were having issues with the neighbour and Jessica was being stalked etc. all of those details were cut out too. Just trying to point out that the vlogs painted the picture that Erik wanted us to see. Everyone has a bias, it's completely normal, nobody is ever completely transparent.
I wouldn't ever expect him to film them fighting. But he was transparent that it did happen. He was open about the financial hardships, condition of their apartment, high rent (for the time), etc. which is something a lot of vloggers wouldn't disclose back then. He also talked about his jobs working front desk at a hotel and bartending. I'd say his content changed even a few months before the Jessica break-up because once he started narrowing his content and realized he was gaining more views and subs, he started on that direction of presenting an escapist lifestyle. This was also when Jay Alvarrez-types on instagram were insanely popular. I stopped watching his content sometime in 2017 as it wasn't authentic anymore and he seemed like a smarmy salesman. But we did see a lot of his life before that and I do think he was a genuine guy.

His content changed long before Hanna but she was also mimicking his content (working out like a Kardashian, travels, etc.) presenting a mirror-image to his lifestyle and goals. Then she also got into real estate. This is what her bio on Nest Seekers says:

As an entrepreneur, digital media expert, and online personality, Hanna Coleman has established herself as a force in the world of digital media. Growing up in San Francisco, California during the 21st century, Hanna has been immersed in the world of tech and social media from a young age. At the age of 18, she moved to New York City, working at a Venture Capitalist Firm as an executive assistant to the CEO with a major role in social media growth. In 2018, Hanna met her Fiancé Erik Conover in Hudson Yards at a coffee shop and as they say, the rest is history.

Shortly after they met, Coleman left her job to work with her fiancé at his production company and was an integral part in his success on Social Media. She has grown his following from the mid 400,000’s to well over 1.5 Million in under 2 years. She has since taken the position of Head of Digital Media at NestSeekers International and continues to grow and build social media accounts for top real estate agents and social media personalities all across the world.

That doesn't sound to me like someone who didn't want that social media lifestyle/relationship goals lifestyle. I'm not saying she manipulated him, but she was involved in the creation of a lot of their videos and was well-aware of him describing things like "our dreams". Now the only thing we know about her past that was she dated a late-30s vascular surgeon as a teenager. I think she knows what she's doing.

SecretSquidgell
Lurker
Lurker

Hannas family were financially supporting them, yet nobody accuses Eric of being a gold digger.
Funny that isn’t it *eye roll*

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:25 am
Apparently Hanna used to date this guy called Wadi Gomero-Cure, a vascular surgeon from Florida. He's 39, so Erik wasn't the first significantly older man Hanna was with. I found some pictures on his Instagram. Did Hanna ever discuss her previous relationships on Youtube?

gross!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

lemonmartini wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:04 am
At the age of 18, she moved to New York City, working at a Venture Capitalist Firm as an executive assistant to the CEO with a major role in social media growth. In 2018, Hanna met her Fiancé Erik Conover in Hudson Yards at a coffee shop and as they say, the rest is history.

Shortly after they met, Coleman left her job to work with her fiancé at his production company and was an integral part in his success on Social Media.

That would mean, Hanna moved to New York in 2016. And she dated the surgeon from roughly 2017 to 2018. I always thought, Hanna met Erik directly after moving to New York. People often said, she never had a chance to live in New York by herself and try things out, Eric just snatched her up and fitted her into his life concept. But if that timeline is correct, Hanna did have some time to experience being independent.

gossiplovermary
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiplovermary »

greenness wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:38 pm
honestly, can i just add something else that has been bothering me all day. let us not forget hanna also signed an NDA and therefore cannot even tell her side of the story fully. which already sets this whole scenario up for erik to essentially be able to mold the narrative however he wants. who in their right minds has someone they love sign an NDA?? who needs to control someone else THAT much that she now cant even SPEAK freely. so when you guys are looking at erics bread crumbs or whatever just remember that you are only getting one side of the story, from a man who has a control problem and who just got left by a women he can no longer control, and who knows the other person cant openly defend themselves.
This this this. Erik is allowed to say whatever he wants... even lies if he wishes to form his side of the story.. meanwhile it’s very clear Hanna isn’t allowed to tell her side of the story. And was actually clearly scared and nervous In her video she made saying what she IS allowed to say (which is next to nothing) Let that sink in. And then tell me again how Erik isn’t controlling the narrative and manipulating the story to benefit his own ego and story

gossiplovermary
Learner
Learner

mammamamma wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:50 am
Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:25 am

gross!
Except think about this... she was like 19/20 when she and Erik started dating ... so she was even younger with this other guy. Grooming at its finest

gossiplovermary
Learner
Learner

Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:58 am
lemonmartini wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:04 am
At the age of 18, she moved to New York City, working at a Venture Capitalist Firm as an executive assistant to the CEO with a major role in social media growth. In 2018, Hanna met her Fiancé Erik Conover in Hudson Yards at a coffee shop and as they say, the rest is history.

Shortly after they met, Coleman left her job to work with her fiancé at his production company and was an integral part in his success on Social Media.

That would mean, Hanna moved to New York in 2016. And she dated the surgeon from roughly 2017 to 2018. I always thought, Hanna met Erik directly after moving to New York. People often said, she never had a chance to live in New York by herself and try things out, Eric just snatched her up and fitted her into his life concept. But if that timeline is correct, Hanna did have some time to experience being independent.

It says right there she moved to nyc at age 18. That would be 2017, not 2016. Because she’s only 22.

gossiplovermary
Learner
Learner

SecretSquidgell wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:15 am
Hannas family were financially supporting them, yet nobody accuses Eric of being a gold digger.
Funny that isn’t it *eye roll*
Right. Let’s also not blame the freshly 18 year old in the relationship with the 39 year old. She’s clearly not the one to blame in that situation.

Return to “Erik Conover”