hurleydutchess77
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Picture Angles and Vlog/Tutorial Angles for her face

Post by hurleydutchess77 »

Duuuude!!
I had to register and make a username for this website just to keep me frkm losting some negativr mean ass comment on her youtube video. I didnt even watch it, BUT just from the thumbnail uncan always discover yet again that my theory is correct!
Ok so listen- here it is:: And btw, This is gonna be judgemental and shallow AF and i KNOW there is a million other worries in the world but Im bored with my life lol .. so i watch youtube and now i wanna talk a lil shit about something i noticed one day, and literally subscribed ro Danny's channel JUST for the reason to continue my research with EVERY SINGLE NEW IG PIC OR YOUTUBE VID. its crazy! But every time she posts on any form of social media I am yet again with a solid confirmation.
So she ONLY shows one side of her face. ANYTIME the "other" side is shown it is ALWAYS just a mirror image (when under the filters you have the option to flip the pic and do it as a mirror image making it look like the other side but it not) and I know this for sure because once I click the video you can tell that her hair was really on the other side therefore the picture was flipped.
She ALWAYS makes every angle in every video to where u cant see that side of her face. If shes EVER in someone elses vlog, again, same thing only will film the one side. She goes thru EXTENSIVE efforts too. Ive noticed its a BIGGGGG PROBLEM for her and it drives me crazy because im ALWAYS SOOOOO CURIOUS. like why is she so determined every pic and vid to NEVER SHOW THAT SIDE? Its confusing and im nosey and I want to know what it is that she sees on herself. And i want to understand where the insecurity comes out that bad and in that form. I had a mole or a skin tag idk on thw side of my nose for YEARRRSS. I never cared about it. Never noticed it, never bothered me, wasnt insecure about it, didnt feel weird. it was just there, always had been. No one else even saw it anymore because it was just apart of me since before time lol... BUT a few years ago, after 20+ years with it... all of a sudden I started freaking out about it. i was SOOO INSECURE. I felt so ugly. every picture i took it was like magnified in my brain that it took the whole entire pic. I felt nasty and gross and embarrassed. I didn't wantto meet new people because I thought its all they saw on me. It got bad, so I had it removed and i feel so invigorated and beautiful again. i dorgot that i even had it all those years by now, and when i do remember, i thank God that its gone. so because of my experience i realoze it must be something like that for her but what is it?

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”