OldT Itchy Camel SponsoredT by Vagisil - part 13

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OldT Itchy Camel SponsoredT by Vagisil - part 13

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:
Do you think that maybe people thought they were on drugs?
That's what people would think where I live. Honestly.
I have never seen grown :o women :x act like complete idiots in public.
Nicole will end up arrested just because someone calls the police because
she's acting like a fool. They will think that she is on something.
It will be for creating a disturbance once they realize she's not on something.

Is it worth it?

She's still not finished with court yet.

Any problems at all, of any kind, will be frowned on.
Risky behavior. Taking chances. Doing stupid stuff.
StupidT KrustyKamel.
That's what I would think if I saw someone acting like that in public. Why does she always have to cause a spectacle of herself? I wonder if Hunner's new girlfriend saw all of that? If she did, she might run the opposite direction as fast as she can.

Seahorse22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Seahorse22 »

CAmel and Erin were so embarrassing this weekend. No surprise they didn't film the 2 videos Camel said they would. I watched some of the IG live and was cringing the whole time. Erin attempting to put her leg behind her head, reading all the comments with her mouth gaping open, talking about large youtubers as if she personally knew them, and the constant begging for people to follow her crappy Instagram. Then Came;s other trashy 'friend' Sam joined and had to discuss her gas. What is wrong with these women? There were some comments making fun of them lol Camel was blocking those people. Also a lot of people asking if she was friends with Kathleen, Manny, and Dani.
It really irks me how she shows pr but if a product doesn't work for her she just tosses it into her 'giveaway' pile instead of informing her subbies about what it does, how it works etc. Newsflash lazy camel, people have different skin types and likes than you so even if you're not innerested in something it doesn't mean you can't explain the product.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

And, I'm not into commenting on people's weight problems, but when Erin was sitting on the floor in her jammies and Kamel said "look how tiny your legs are, they are so little", I was like, noooo, her legs are short. They aren't tiny and they aren't little. Then when she picked her leg up to try and put it behind her neck, I was like "nooooo, don't do that"!!!!

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

jackieanne wrote:And, I'm not into commenting on people's weight problems, but when Erin was sitting on the floor in her jammies and Kamel said "look how tiny your legs are, they are so little", I was like, noooo, her legs are short. They aren't tiny and they aren't little. Then when she picked her leg up to try and put it behind her neck, I was like "nooooo, don't do that"!!!!
I was thinking the same thing. She's not little, she's short! Did anyone catch Kamel saying that Erin's toes look like little potatoes? I thought that was really rude.

I'm going to get flamed for this but....about the rancid lipsticks... I have a huge lipstick collection. I toss what goes rancid, but it's very rare that something really goes bad. I've got some pretty old lipsticks that I keep just for sentimental reasons and they haven't gone bad either. How were so many of her lipsticks already rancid? I feel like Erin was making her throw some of them away just because they were getting a little old and not because they had really gone bad. I know this won't be the popular opinion, but until a cream product changes smell or consistency, it's ok to use, regardless of what the "rules" say.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It looked like they were mostly liquid lipsticks.
I think they were taking the lid off and smelling of each one.
However, I personally didn't see that whole part.
I don't think Krusty would throw away anything that didn't smell bad
because she is such a hoarder.

Someone else will know more about what they threw away.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

There were a lot of liquid lipsticks. I don't have very many of those so I can't say how quickly they go bad. Makes me glad I don't like them lol.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:And, I'm not into commenting on people's weight problems, but when Erin was sitting on the floor in her jammies and Kamel said "look how tiny your legs are, they are so little", I was like, noooo, her legs are short. They aren't tiny and they aren't little. Then when she picked her leg up to try and put it behind her neck, I was like "nooooo, don't do that"!!!!
I did see that and I was thinking, "Stop Girl! Don't do that shit!"
Erin is young but an adult. She knows what size she is.
I am glad she's comfortable with her body but don't do that shit!

Krusty is not a friend if she in any way encourages this kind of behavior from Erin!

I feel she pushes Erin a little to act like an idiot to get makeup and exposure for her IG.
Erin will start a YT channel in the future probably and act like Krusty and try to pick up
her followers. Like Courtney's Makeup Channel. Except she's to lazy to upload.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

A good chunk of the throw aways were liquid lipsticks, which will go rancid. Everytime you put the wand back in, you are putting bacteria into the whole tube. When it starts to go bad, the bacteria in it will make it start to smell rancid (just like our bodies don't stink from sweat, they stink when our sweat mixes with dirt/oil/bacteria on our bodies). Lipsticks only get bacteria on the part that touches your lips and it can be wiped off and disinfected.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

youtubeisfun wrote:There were a lot of liquid lipsticks. I don't have very many of those so I can't say how quickly they go bad. Makes me glad I don't like them lol.
I don't use those either. I have been told that they go bad fairly quickly.
That is one of the reasons that I don't use them.
You only have one set of lips. There is no way that I can use liquid lips up fast enough.
I don't like them either. If I did, I would buy them and use them quickly.
I like regular lipstick personally.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Also, Kamel had promised several videos which didn't happen, once again. The only 2 she managed to do was the eBates joke and then the "collab" with Sam (which was really odd). Weren't her and Erin supposed to film a video?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:Also, Kamel had promised several videos which didn't happen, once again. The only 2 she managed to do was the eBates joke and then the "collab" with Sam (which was really odd). Weren't her and Erin supposed to film a video?
I thought they were filming 2. Well at least one video with Kamel and Erin.
I don't think that they did film the video. Didn't she say that they didn't have
time to film but Erin would be back in February?
I could be wrong about that. Just correct me if I am. It's so hard to keep up
with everything.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

That's what I thought, Tar

Post by Guest »

Krusty had a migraine last night (again). Wonder where she was supposed to be? Funny how she never gets them when she is doing something she wants to do (hang out with her 20yr old friend, go to the strip club, go to the mall). Funny how that works!

She is so transparent it hurts.

$10 says she is building up migraines so she won't be able to go on her NYC trip--when is it again? Next week?

WHY DO PPL STILL SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SCAMMER, LIAR, LOSER, FAKE OF A YOUTUBER?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlegrey
Learner
Learner

Post by littlegrey »

youtubeisfun wrote: I'm going to get flamed for this but....about the rancid lipsticks... I have a huge lipstick collection. I toss what goes rancid, but it's very rare that something really goes bad. I've got some pretty old lipsticks that I keep just for sentimental reasons and they haven't gone bad either. How were so many of her lipsticks already rancid? I feel like Erin was making her throw some of them away just because they were getting a little old and not because they had really gone bad. I know this won't be the popular opinion, but until a cream product changes smell or consistency, it's ok to use, regardless of what the "rules" say.
I throw stuff out as soon as it smells questionable, or if I can visibly spot separation happening. Otherwise I keep it for as long as it's good to use, however long that may be. Nicole said it smelled like CHEESE though, which is soooo disgusting. Most makeup that goes rancid gets an unpleasant chemical smell to it, or just has that slightly old/off smell. If it is coming out like cheese then something on her face contributed to that.

coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by coveringmyeyes »

The irony of her going on and on about some ingredient in cleansers/skin care on snap was killing me. She's suddenly so against putting questionable chemicals on her body, but shills Morphe chemical shit storm "eyeshadows", bathes every night in bath bombs, and hoards rancid expired makeup (not to mention the crap she eats and puts IN her body). Makes a lot of fucking sense.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

coveringmyeyes wrote:The irony of her going on and on about some ingredient in cleansers/skin care on snap was killing me. She's suddenly so against putting questionable chemicals on her body, but shills Morphe chemical shit storm "eyeshadows", bathes every night in bath bombs, and hoards rancid expired makeup (not to mention the crap she eats and puts IN her body). Makes a lot of fucking sense.
ANd she smokes!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:
coveringmyeyes wrote:The irony of her going on and on about some ingredient in cleansers/skin care on snap was killing me. She's suddenly so against putting questionable chemicals on her body, but shills Morphe chemical shit storm "eyeshadows", bathes every night in bath bombs, and hoards rancid expired makeup (not to mention the crap she eats and puts IN her body). Makes a lot of fucking sense.
ANd she smokes!
I was thinking that last night. She was carrying on about ingredients and all I could
think think of was think about what you are sucking into your lungs when you are
SMOKING girl. ;) ;)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

coveringmyeyes :wel:

Welcome to the YWP thread. :mmhmm:
We love new posters.
Please post your opinions as much as you have time for.
I loved your first post with us.

:bkiss: :toss: :cheers: :toss: :bkiss:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ShillToMe wrote:Krusty had a migraine last night (again). Wonder where she was supposed to be? Funny how she never gets them when she is doing something she wants to do (hang out with her 20yr old friend, go to the strip club, go to the mall). Funny how that works!

She is so transparent it hurts.

$10 says she is building up migraines so she won't be able to go on her NYC trip--when is it again? Next week?

WHY DO PPL STILL SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SCAMMER, LIAR, LOSER, FAKE OF A YOUTUBER?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is something going on in New York this week or weekend.

There is some kind of beauty show too. That one is in LA. Is it IMATS?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did she get nominated for a Shorty award?

Excellence in YT, Blogging, and something.
I guess I should look. :ninja: :ninja:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”