Samantha Moan-ria / Samantha Maria Part 13

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Samantha Moan-ria / Samantha Maria Part 13

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

How comes she didn't upload a video after the red nose day #redout?
She usually uploads on a Sunday anyway and all the YouTubers I'm subscribed to who were part of it uploaded a red nose day themed charity video as soon as the "internet silence" was over. They also had info about the cause. Even zoella who is known to be lazy with her uploads.
It was planned so she could be thrown something together.
All sammi done was tweet "I'm back". She could've at least explained the reason for it or gave links or something.

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by GutundGuenstig »

As someone already said above, I dont think any of the outfits have a "wow" factor. Maybe the reason for that is because there are so many styles grouped into one picture making it look chaotic. If you view them individually it does make slight a difference. Either way Sammi looks exactly like what she didnt want to look like. That outfit is simply horrid, just the pants alone are already a no go. They look like they are from the kids section and thus ended up as highwaters on her.

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

Pop a coat or trench with any of the following very different outfits and you have a woman dressed for this event.

I think that I can sum up my feelings about their outfits more concisely- the majority of these popular YT women are young women who are still in a teen mindset- whether that is naturally or because they cater to advertising solely for children and teens. The outfits below are unquestionably, adult. Even the more business casual girls above really don't come off as adult to me- for whatever reason.

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

"Frumpy" seems to be cool in their heads. Coupled with his unlikability and this smelly look, I actually felt a bit sick while watching the vlog :| #dramatic but EW, just Ewwwww.

edit: There actually are some guys that can pull that look off. But with Jason it's like a gnome trying really hard to say: "yeah, I rarely shower but you wouldn't understand this hip trend of being unconventional by stinking in my crotch hugging striped pants paired with an oversized tie-dye Tee.".

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

Anything to fit in with the black and white color scheme eh

Tye die baggy tshirts were made for lanky skateboarders.

Star07
Learner
Learner

Post by Star07 »

Any sight of the gnome is just Also Sammi use some chapstick ffs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Yes to the chapstick, her dry flaky lips are fucking gross and inexcusable given the mountain of free products she receives on a daily basis.

PrincessPeach22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PrincessPeach22 »

Lamonde_ wrote:Honestly, first time I saw him in her social media as her bf I already thought he looked douchey but benefit of the doubt, I don't even personally know the guy and I was already correct based on my intuition. Some part of her must enjoy his behaviour to put up with someone like him. But then again, Sammi never has been good at judging character esp with significant others. I think after they got together she progressively got worst. She looked so good after her break up with the workout and w.e then this douche comes and she's back to gaining weight and being frumpy.
She was suffering from an eating disorder at that point, so I would probably steer clear of saying she's frumpy now :tu:

Either way, she's at a healthy weight and especially so for just having given birth a few months ago.

PrincessPeach22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PrincessPeach22 »

Lamonde_ wrote:Honestly, first time I saw him in her social media as her bf I already thought he looked douchey but benefit of the doubt, I don't even personally know the guy and I was already correct based on my intuition. Some part of her must enjoy his behaviour to put up with someone like him. But then again, Sammi never has been good at judging character esp with significant others. I think after they got together she progressively got worst. She looked so good after her break up with the workout and w.e then this douche comes and she's back to gaining weight and being frumpy.
She was suffering from an eating disorder at that point, so I would probably steer clear of saying she's frumpy now :tu:

Either way, she's at a healthy weight and especially so for just having given birth a few months ago.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

lrichards502 wrote:
I feel like this is what Jason would like her to be like but he doesn't realise that all the shitty things he says to her probably makes her feel crap

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The thing she was skinny af in those pictures, her head looks huge compared to her body and this was when she was bulimic.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Apart from the golden tan skin, I've always preferred her meatier. I even stated that here on GG a few times when she was slim at the time. If she gets slim healthily then fine, but she had an eating disorder at that point so I can't support that.

laushea
Learner
Learner

Post by laushea »

are we 100% sure that 2013 is when she had the eating disorder though?

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she put many sightings of her child in the new vlog, and Jason being so daddy-daddy, and her like being so caring and stuff.
meh

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

smashthebox wrote:
lrichards502 wrote:
I feel like this is what Jason would like her to be like but he doesn't realise that all the shitty things he says to her probably makes her feel crap

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The thing she was skinny af in those pictures, her head looks huge compared to her body and this was when she was bulimic.
What I like about her in those photos are the outfits and the hairstyle, don't really care about her weight. I know that's around the time she had an eating disorder, but I also think her head looks bigger because of the hair. Still, those curls looked so good on her.

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

She looks frumpy now because she dresses frumpy, not because of her weight. She is short and not extremely slim (which is okay relax everyone) but she dresses like a super skinny, tall model in way oversized, baggy things that don't hug the body at all and ends up looking like a big marshmallow mess. Add her horrible orange fried hair, girl looks a mess all the damn time. So funny she's trying so hard to be anti-mom but she literally looks like a first year fashion student trying to seem different/edgy lol

perra_delinfierno
Lurker
Lurker

Post by perra_delinfierno »

When you have no clean clothes and wear.

Exactly like this:

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^ the comments on that picture are hilarious because people are politely being like I don't like this and you have minions jumping on them.
That outfit is atrocious. I feel like she's trolling people. When I saw it appear on her blog I unsubscribed, she cannot dress herself and gives me absolutely no inspiration.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

wtf is dis :rofl:

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

It reminds me of Lorelai on Rory's first day at Chilton, when she didn't have any clean clothes.
Non.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

'I AM ESPECIALLY EXCITED AT THE MOMENT TO BE ABLE TO WEAR ANYTHING I WANT AGAIN AFTER BEING PREGNANT AND BEING LIMITED FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS, SOMETHING THAT I STRUGGLED WITH! SO HAVING FREEDOM WITH STYLE AGAIN IS SOMETHING WHICH IS CURRENTLY MAKING ME VERY HAPPY AND I FEEL LIKE I CAN SPREAD MY WINGS A LITTLE, AS IT WERE.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY A LITTLE PIECE ABOUT WHY I LIKE TO STEP OUTSIDE MY COMFORT ZONE SOMETIMES, BECAUSE WHEN YOU’RE ONLINE, PEOPLE TAKE DELIGHT IN BEATING YOU DOWN SOMETIMES IF YOU ARE SLIGHTLY OUT OF THE NORM OR ARE DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT.'

Sorry it's in caps it's from her blog. "beating you down" - Christ is that what we call having an opinion now?

Return to “BeautyCrush”