This is the Trash forum only.
helloiamk
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie/Thirsty Casey Holmes Part 4

Post by helloiamk »

If you really don't care about something, like she's insisting she doesn't care about these "haters on her marriage" then she wouldn't keep talking about it. If I hear her say "I'm over it, it's done with" one more time, maybe I will believe her... just kidding but back to what I was saying: if you don't care about something, you wouldn't keep talking about it. If you were actually happy, you wouldn't have to keep saying you're happy.

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

Here's the full comment she deleted, I noticed the one someone else posted was cut off on the bottom! I didn't like the comment btw, I found this on reddit!

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

ay1215 wrote:Here's the full comment she deleted, I noticed the one someone else posted was cut off on the bottom! I didn't like the comment btw, I found this on reddit!

Knock out paperwork for marriage but not know you were getting married??? Okay :?

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

itsbl0ndie/Thirsty Casey Holmes Part 4

Post by Jenni23 »

This shit annoys me. You're a 2LT in the United States Army. Why the FUCK are you concerned with haters?! This moron will lead troops in a war zone some day. People like him scare me especially when my husband has to work with people like him. More concerned with social media and bullshit than their job.

Fuck you, Davis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#StealingColorsOnFleek

Sofatsolazy
Debater
Debater

Post by Sofatsolazy »

Jenni23 wrote:Image

This shit annoys me. You're a 2LT in the United States Army. Why the FUCK are you concerned with haters?! This moron will lead troops in a war zone some day. People like him scare me especially when my husband has to work with people like him. More concerned with social media and bullshit than their job.

Fuck you, Davis.

He posted that 4/16 ... they were already married

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

^^exactly that.

If they were supposably so happy to get married but wanted to keep the moment private, then why hype the engagement, pretending the wedding didn't happen?? That's what doesn't add up. She wanted privacy, SINCE WHEN? The tons of engagement posts were lies. Not someone wanting to keep the moment private. They just tried to sweep the marriage under the rug like it didn't happen because hey it was just for convenience sake anyway. Cause then where would she gym? Lol.

I'm curious to know if she was just going to keep it from all of the guests at the wedding too? That's seems so gross and cheap.

Post by Guest »

Jenni23 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 635668.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170519</span><span>/</span><span>cd360956ce870e60c88e8e36ee635668</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Fuck you, Davis.

He is fucking pathetic. Between these posts and him fighting on Twitter with her followers, I can't even. Frankenstein - GROW THE FUCK UP and do your job. I hope to GOD no men are ever under his command in combat. He is a total idiot.

Karina (aka Gargamel) Kaboom actually just put out a video defending Casey. It's totally hypocritical and her bullshit. I can't stand Gargamel and her shit either.

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

TeddySerious wrote:
Jenni23 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 635668.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170519</span><span>/</span><span>cd360956ce870e60c88e8e36ee635668</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Fuck you, Davis.

He is fucking pathetic. Between these posts and him fighting on Twitter with her followers, I can't even. Frankenstein - GROW THE FUCK UP and do your job. I hope to GOD no men are ever under his command in combat. He is a total idiot.

Karina (aka Gargamel) Kaboom actually just put out a video defending Casey. It's totally hypocritical and her bullshit. I can't stand Gargamel and her shit either.
That bitch isn't even relevant. Hey Karina, go back under your bridge.

#StealingColorsOnFleek

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

Jenni23 wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:

Fuck you, Davis.

That bitch isn't even relevant. Hey Karina, go back under your bridge.

You can't defend something like this and make sense with it lol. About the Davis thing, he really needs to keep his political opinions to himself. While he's entitled to his own political view, so is everyone else but now that he's in the public eye, he shouldn't be retweeting the things that he does. I know age doesn't matter but I find it a little amusing she's like 25-26 and he's 22.

Post by Guest »

He is so immature. Did anyone else see that he started an instagram live tonight???
He's going to push the envelope with social media and her bullshit and someone is going to report him to Ft. Drum's command.

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

TeddySerious wrote:He is so immature. Did anyone else see that he started an instagram live tonight???
He's going to push the envelope with social media and her bullshit and someone is going to report him to Ft. Drum's command.
No I don't follow him. lol it would be a shame if someone did report him

Post by Guest »

helloiamk wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:He is so immature. Did anyone else see that he started an instagram live tonight???
No I don't follow him. lol it would be a shame if someone did report him
I don't follow him either, but I went to look to see if Bumpkins on Parade were still wallowing over the drama.

You know the best way to totally not care about the haters and to totally be over and done with it is to CONTINUE talking about the haters and put up little Pinterest quotes about haters and keep saying "y'all don't bother us and our happiness!! We are so happy!! Happy Bumpkins!! Ya'll haters are jus jealous!! Owwwwwwieee"

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

Did you see his latest Instagram " you can't fake love so perfect" LOL! I don't like that guy at all.

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

Angellla373_007 wrote:Did you see his latest Instagram " you can't fake love so perfect" LOL! I don't like that guy at all.
If you don't need to prove anything, then ya don't need to talk about it :tu:

SarcasmicShade
Debater
Debater

Post by SarcasmicShade »

helloiamk wrote:
Angellla373_007 wrote:Did you see his latest Instagram " you can't fake love so perfect" LOL! I don't like that guy at all.
If you don't need to prove anything, then ya don't need to talk about it :tu:
They r both desperate for attention. I can imagine in my mind Him being on combat and trying to climb over stuff to get signal on his phone to reply to haters and tweet pics. They r actually idiots and he will surely be in a lot of trouble down the line for this behaviour. At 22 you know what 90% guys are? Hornby assholes with a dick complex.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I wonder if he will mature when deployed. She won't because she has no interests other than Sephora and Target. That's when I see problems arising, when he returns.

gamp1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gamp1 »

Jenni23 wrote:Image

Fuck you, Davis.

Exactly! He's in a leadership position and this shit has no place on an agenda where lives and well being are concerned. And the fact they borrowed from the lending closet pissed me off as well. I get it, you're now a military couple but she makes how much from sponsorships and collabs? If you're able to shop at leisure and indulge in designer brands perhaps you shouldn't take from those who really need it. I'm a military spouse and shit like this pisses me off to no end. Next up, watch her start wearing her husbands rank. We were once stationed at Drum and let me tell you, those wives are going to wipe the floor with her! They can spot a dependa panda or tag chaser a mile a way. Trust and believe.

helloiamk
Debater
Debater

Post by helloiamk »

What's the lending closet?

Also, I can imagine her just blowing through all of their money haha

gamp1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gamp1 »

The lending closet is provided by Army Community Service (ACS). They provide basic household goods such as kitchen items, small appliances, baby items (cribs, high chairs etc) and limited furnishings like folding tables and chairs to those who are relocating/transitioning. She mentioned in a recent vlog that she and Davis picked some things up there.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

"You can't fake love so perfect" (she has plenty of money)

One who will buy me whatever I want. Casey is stupid. I bet she didn't make him sign a prenup either.

I can't stand to look at him. He's an idiot.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”