COCOCHIC/CocoChicTV

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

COCOCHIC/CocoChicTV

Post by wild4thenight »

thoughts anyone? her channel seems to have grown quite a bit recently.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: COCOCHIC/CocoChicTV

Post by ima »

such a shame this girl had complete ruined her face

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

I only just subbed to her and then went back to some of her old videos and holy moly! She looks like a totally different (and not better) person!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

her channel is on 100k now jeez. i don't know why but her thumbnails always piss me off haha, they're so amateurish.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

I know it's been said here before but wow..... a different person!!

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

scalesfishnails wrote:

I quite like her as a youtuber but it makes me sad to see what she's done to her face. I just scrolled back through a couple years' worth of instagram posts and she looked so young, fresh and youthful. Now, she looks at least 32 and like her lips actually hurt her. Her brows look way too lifted as well.

Such a shame.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

fghtffyrdmns wrote:
scalesfishnails wrote:

I quite like her as a youtuber but it makes me sad to see what she's done to her face. I just scrolled back through a couple years' worth of instagram posts and she looked so young, fresh and youthful. Now, she looks at least 32 and like her lips actually hurt her. Her brows look way too lifted as well.

Such a shame.
i know she's a 'fan' of fillers but dayum, its gone next level. i hope she doesn't go all jamie Genevieve on us.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Possible unpopular opinion but I think her fillers suit her. And that's coming from someone who'll always disagree with cosmetic procedures.

I think the difference in her now and before is the most shocking this but if I didn't have that to go on, I wouldn't immediately think she had work done.

I'm so shocked because I came across her channel before the fillers and she was soooo simple and I almost subbed but her makeup style was dull. Come back 18 months later and she's full blown towie.

GeorgiaGlamazon
Learner
Learner

Post by GeorgiaGlamazon »

Did anyone see her Jaclyn Morphe Baukt review??? I love how honest she was aboutnnot Just the palette but also how she doesn’t understand the rave with Morphe in the first place!

Also her new hair looks so good

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

her personality kinda bores me, like the reviews she does interest me but i find myself skipping through 90% of the video

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

I watched her vlogs when she had like 10.000 subs but unsubbed when I realised how grubby her house and everything around her was. She set up this blogger background for her videos but then showed cat litter spilled entirely on the living room floor - joking about it and saying she can’t be arsed to clean up. The epitome of all fur coat and no knickers

Then a few months ago her recent videos got recommended to me. Back then she was more like ICovetThee or oldschool HelloOctober. Now she’s covered in fake tan, always wearing these freaking contacts and having this bad-assy attitude. A true 180 from her old self

Her hair colour looks horrendous. It’s not even grey but a disaster of purple shampoo. I wish she would go back to dark brown
Re: her haircut
Her hair was so fried and there actually wasn’t any length to it because of that. Hence I couldn’t understand why she was so upset about cutting it off. Short hair really suits her though!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

PowderGirl wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:36 pm

Then a few months ago her recent videos got recommended to me. Back then she was more like ICovetThee or oldschool HelloOctober. Now she’s covered in fake tan, always wearing these freaking contacts and having this bad-assy attitude. A true 180 from her old self
those fucking CONTACTS i cannot stand them.

Post by Guest »

Steph has always been one of my favourites to watch, but I have to agree to a couple of the above comments about how different she seems now. Her latest missguded haul was a Trainwreck, the clothes were awful and didn't suit her at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ im maybe getting old but I don't think tracksuit bottoms and barely there heels are a good combo for anyone irl :roll: having said that I do like her makeup videos, they're nice and laid back and I often feel like I learn stuff watching her vids.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”