Raw Alignment (Alyse)

MooCow
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Raw Alignment (Alyse)

Post by MooCow »

Smashkitten wrote: LMAO I can't believe she's eating carnivore. That is THE bottom of the barrel diet. Most diet trends prove to be unhealthy in the long run but on regular keto and paleo and the like at least you can still eat plenty of veggies. I haven't found one educated person talking about the carnivore diet so it makes sense Alyse and her single digit IQ would be into it. Carnivore people range from run-of-the-mill crazy to the guy who eats raw squirrels outside vegan events and believes the earth is flat. Good luck to her and her "failing health" on a diet with zero vitamin C and E and fibre. All these dumb bitches are going to get scurvy, except the ones who eat their meat raw. They're going to get trichinosis.
This person went from raw vegan to carnivore diet, with some other diet trials thrown in there too. and now she's a digital nomad! they're like all the same people: http://kristensraw.com/blog/ This person writes e-cookbooks, wonder when alyse will get into that, or is that too much work?

MooCow
Learner
Learner

Post by MooCow »

lurker11 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:30 pm
tweetylittlebird wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:42 pm
Wow she sneakily made a little announcement she’s been eating keto/carnivore for 3 months.
Meanwhile Amelia posts the longest rant about VEGAN 4 LYF but basically she’ll still accept Alyse. So true it’s all about diet, food, and their own selfish desires.
WHAT WHAT WHAT IS CARNIVORE

Is that like... ONLY MEAT?
exactly.

sorry for the double post, didn't read down far enough.

fartnugget
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by fartnugget »

Sorry to the vegans, but I think meat eating might be doing her really good. Her face looks more full, her skin less sallow, and her arms more muscular.

It's probably cause shes starting to eat ANYTHING other than lettuce and tahini, but still, baby steps. Maybe she can work back to vegan eventually now that shes beginning to build a healthier, more relaxed, less restrictive relationship with food. Yes being vegan/veg is better for the animals and environment, but to the wrong people, we've seen what a gateway it can be to orthorexia/disordered eating.

That red light machine is fuckin ridiculous though.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

...so tell me again why she can’t just eat like a normal person with a varied diet? Oh, that’s right, it’s because she has a freakin eating disorder.

I understand if she had an autoimmune disorder or a chronic illness, as many in the community try different diets in hopes it will help them manage symptoms. But she’s just a regular girl who never healed from binge eating and calorie restriction. Notice how she conveniently fails to mention her history with calorie restriction, but she talks about it in her “health journey” video from a few years ago.

What a weirdo. Even paleo or Keto is more popular, but like the poster mentioned above, the carnivore diet is for people in tin hats.

jjohnsonfaye
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jjohnsonfaye »

A vegan diet is sustainable and its done for ethical purposes, but eating all meat is absolutely terrible considering we live in an industrialized country. My dad thinks eating a steak every night is ideal, but his doctor keeps preaching about heart disease. Who's more qualified here, a retired marine or a MD?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

fartnugget wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:57 pm
Sorry to the vegans, but I think meat eating might be doing her really good. Her face looks more full, her skin less sallow, and her arms more muscular.

It's probably cause shes starting to eat ANYTHING other than lettuce and tahini, but still, baby steps. Maybe she can work back to vegan eventually now that shes beginning to build a healthier, more relaxed, less restrictive relationship with food. Yes being vegan/veg is better for the animals and environment, but to the wrong people, we've seen what a gateway it can be to orthorexia/disordered eating.

How is the carnivore diet less restrictive? She just keeps switching one restrictive diet for another, she has never had a balanced diet since she started and still doesn't.

poopeepoopee
Learner
Learner

Post by poopeepoopee »

Can we get a new thread? At 70 pages now.

mylkman
Talker
Talker

Post by mylkman »

I don't understand how anyone with a sane mind could go carnivore. They are completely dismissing the benefits of vegetables and unless you are eating raw flesh with organs and everything that's inside an animal I don't think you'll be healthy in the long run.
Doesn't that one carnivore, Frank Tufano' have high blood pressure or cholesterol?
Apart from that, we can't just all go carni because of oPtiMal HeALth, diet is connected to environmental and animal issues.
Alyse does look healthier now, if you look at that old post from last summer where she talked about eating disorders you can really see the difference. This is probably the first time for years where she gets enough calories, fat and protein for an active person like herself. She probably was deficjent in a lot of minerals too. Good for her, but I do not get why she would go for carnivore when there is so much more issues around diet then just health.

Post by Guest »

fartnugget wrote:

It's not really less restrictive though. I would agree that she'll be getting nutrients she was missing out on and I doubt even the most hardcore vegans would disagree on that, but she's literally gone from one extreme of raw food with extended water and juice fasts, to nothing but meat. I can't think of many things more restrictive than that, and IMO that doesn't really indicate a mindset that's getting healthier. Instead of demonising meat she's now demonising beans and vegetables, and presumably still dairy. That's still super orthorexic IMO. If she was starting to overcome orthorexia she'd just be including all food groups on a vegan diet, or just doing a regular balanced diet including animal products.

I know there are some people with eating disorders who say X diet cured their X eating disorder, but usually those people eventually move on to including more foods rather than less. Frankly more often than not it's just more masking behaviour. I'm always really suspicious of anyone who says "veganism/carnivore diet/keto/paleo cured my eating disorder" without them mentioning they also went at least to therapy if not a treatment clinic. I'm sure there's some super strong minds who can cure their EDs through huge amounts of self reflection and mindfulness just as there are alcoholics and addicts who go cold turkey on their own and quit forever, but honestly most people need a lot of help to cure from that, and with Alyse being afraid of real doctors I doubt she's gone that route.

Post by Guest »

She's getting interviewed by some carnivore, and she outright admits she didn't know any vegan doctors because "my own journey lulz." yes and that's why you ended up in such a goddamned mess.

Sorry double post!

avocadocat
Learner
Learner

Post by avocadocat »

She is live on YouTube right now on Bobby’s perspective podcast, “beyond veganism”

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Maybe she is afraid a varied diet will make her binge and have less control on her food intake. I don't know.
Varied diet, all in moderation is what most doctors recommends. Mediterranean diet (varied diet) is thought to be the best one, unless you have specific health issues.
She has a very problematic relationship with food, she really shouldn't even talk about it.

etax11
Learner
Learner

Post by etax11 »

I think she looks horrible now. I saw a video with clips of her old videos (year or two ago) where she hadn't yet bleached her hair and overtanned.. She looked much more normal/healthier. Honestly at this point her face is so tan that it looks almost patchy or dirty or something. (But it could also just be the lighting in her "Not vegan anymore" video). Her eyes are sunken and she just looks rough all together, imo; with the smuged finger tattoos completing the hot mess look.

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

I wonder how she's dealing with all the people saying she looks better because her cheeks filled out, lol

avocadocat
Learner
Learner

Post by avocadocat »

Omg I agree. In her collab video with Rawvana back when she was actually eating plant based I think both she and Rawvana looked so youthful and alyse’s skin looked so plump and hydrated. Now her eyes look majorly sunken in (keto eyes) and as said earlier, her skin looks so patchy and thin and haggard. All this new manic energy is probably due to overcaffeinating which is a pillar of keto and carni diets.

mef
Learner
Learner

Post by mef »

She seems so fake to me now! I mean, I'd always been annoyed by her, but I feel like she's like "Look how much better I am now that I'm not vegan! Look at me be weird and goofy! Hahaha!"

poopeepoopee
Learner
Learner

Post by poopeepoopee »

avocadocat wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:55 pm
Omg I agree. In her collab video with Rawvana back when she was actually eating plant based I think both she and Rawvana looked so youthful and alyse’s skin looked so plump and hydrated. Now her eyes look majorly sunken in (keto eyes) and as said earlier, her skin looks so patchy and thin and haggard. All this new manic energy is probably due to overcaffeinating which is a pillar of keto and carni diets.
I think a lot of it might be due to the fact that she's actually getting laid, lol.

She was clearly not physically attracted to Addison and now she's with a new guy and miraculously has a libido again and is posting about her "natural" birth control.

She's happy because she's getting the D, folks.

Post by Guest »

Honestly I don't think the sunken eyes thing has much to do with veganism, just low weight. Carnivores seem obsessed with documenting every flaw in vegan's faces and half of them are just bad lighting. Like with Alyse I actually thought she looked super pretty, best I'd ever seen her in that interview with Drew. Then she uploads her blogs and looks haggard with skin 20 years older than she is because of her obsessive tanning. it's all about lighting and angles imo and a thin face on a thin person will throw a lot of shadow.

I have to say though I do think the super healthy vegans who eat wholefoods plant based diets are into staying really thin. Even the Drs like MacDougall and Barnard. I don't think it's necessarily an unhealthy obsession but I think when people do videos of people like Lilykoi Hawaii and Mic the Vegan and say how prominent their eye sockets are, it's just that these people seem to prefer being at a lower weight and that's fine as long as they're eating balanced and it seems they all are. There's that saying, the older you get the more you have to choose between your ass and your face. These people clearly chose their ass lol. As for me, I'd rather not obsess about whether eating vegan chocolate and cheese is going to kill me and whether unprocessed soya is better than tofu or whether I should avoid soya at all. Fuck it, life is too short. Making sure I get my vitamins and eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, beans nuts and seeds is fine. You can do that without eliminating all processed foods and thinking that eating vegan Ben&Jerry's once or twice a week is going to kill you. Obviously I understand it's different for those with chronic health conditions though, but I think a lot of vegans just like to be thin.

pootube
Learner
Learner

Post by pootube »

fartnugget wrote:

Babe that's the magic of the red light and the kangen water. Use her upcoming link in the description bar and get 5 pesos off #abundance #journey #dontstopbelievin #holdontothatnewsexualfeeeling

SamSam19
Learner
Learner

Post by SamSam19 »

I wish people like Alyse would realize that the extra energy you get when you go on restrictive diets like carnivore/raw vegan is because your body is trying to energize you to FIND FOOD. We are wired to get extra boosts of energy when we’re starving because it helped us survive evolutionarily. It’s not supposed to be a long term state.

Mic the Vegan did a really good video about how nonsense and pseudoscientific the carnivore diet is, and he talks about how keyogenic states aren’t supposed to be permanent states we’re in. They’re survival mechanisms. He also highlights research that shows that weight loss on a keto/carnivore diet is due to those diets reducing our appetite because we don’t want to eat meat all the time.

Alyse’s obsession wtih achieving optimum functioning as a human reeks of OCD and orthorexia, and it’s just a modern-day version of buying into religious myths because they give you the illusion of control and the belief that you’ll be able to function better/get blessed etc.

Return to “Alyse Parker”