PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 2

rj34
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 2

Post by rj34 »

carrotgold wrote:what is going on here?!

https://twitter.com/search?q=fuckfoxnews&src=typd
Apparently, this:

I mean, whatever. Fox News is shit, but the tweens are up in arms about it.

HTKVlogs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HTKVlogs »

skittles wrote:
kiki wrote:also, completely off topic and I'm only a casual viewer which means I don't lurk thus thread often so maybe it's been discussed many times over, but does anyone else find the way she pronounces her name weird??? my middle name is colleen, I know many people with the name and they all pronounce it "call leen", not "Coe leen" or "cah-lin".... just has always driven me nuts on every single video i watch of hers...
I literally have always thought this! I've known a few Colleens in my life and have never heard this pronunciation. I'm sure a lot of people think this too
Someone else may have already answered this. But it's a family name (she's named after her aunt). They use the Irish pronunciation. I actually prefer it, myself.

liladelrey
Informer
Informer

Post by liladelrey »

Some fox news station did a story on it calling the divorce fake or something

JaneAusten
Learner
Learner

Post by JaneAusten »

Waldorfdarling wrote:I've been watching old videos of them non stop and it makes me so sad. The way he loves her is so intense. Maybe that was their demise? He's so sweet though, I feel so sorry for him. (I feel sorry for Colleen too but it looks like she's the one pulling the strings here so at the end of the day, she chose this.)
I hope he keeps his sweetness and doesn't say "fuck it" and become a turbo douche after this.

He needs to find someone like Erin, except not his sister. She's like the female version of him, over the top in love and romantic with Andrew like he was with Colleen, although thankfully in her case it seems to be reciprocated. Then again, maybe he's attracted to women who are a bit more "treat 'em mean" and that's why he kept chasing Colleen.

Orangeom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Orangeom »

This may have already been said, but there's a vlog on Josh's channel from May 15th called "Getting Something Off My Chest" where he talks about how the rumors that there is a divorce are "extreme". He also said that it's hard to do long distance and not be apart of her day-to-day life/ inside jokes and grow with her.

As far as the tweens who are upset on twitter about the Fox News thing.. yeah I mean it was harsh. But at the same time, they had to know people would assume this. I'm sure its just incredibly bad timing and she probably just wants to move on, but to announce a divorce when you're going to have a Netflix show.. arguably one of the most popular sites out there right now.. come on, I don't sympathize for Colleen at all.

Orangeom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Orangeom »

This may have already been said, but there's a vlog on Josh's channel from May 15th called "Getting Something Off My Chest" where he talks about how the rumors that there is a divorce are "extreme". He also said that it's hard to do long distance and not be apart of her day-to-day life/ inside jokes and grow with her.

As far as the tweens who are upset on twitter about the Fox News thing.. yeah I mean it was harsh. But at the same time, they had to know people would assume this. I'm sure its just incredibly bad timing and she probably just wants to move on, but to announce a divorce when you're going to have a Netflix show.. arguably one of the most popular sites out there right now.. come on, I don't sympathize for Colleen at all.

KayRie08
Learner
Learner

Post by KayRie08 »

I don't really get why Fox did a story about this in the first place. It is kinda funny they think it's fake.. but goodness is the fandom having a meltdown over it.

KayRie08
Learner
Learner

Post by KayRie08 »

I don't really get why Fox did a story about this in the first place. It is kinda funny they think it's fake.. but goodness is the fandom having a meltdown over it.

KayRie08
Learner
Learner

Post by KayRie08 »

DancingintheRain_23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DancingintheRain_23 »

rj34 wrote:

Apparently, this:

Most of them are @ing the wrong account :roll: They should be sending their tweets to FoxLA.

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

Anyone else going to watch the Streamys tonight? I'm so curious to see if Colleen shows up.

kenncampbell
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kenncampbell »

I'm also wondering about the streamys, I was just watching Desi Perkin's snapchat and I swear I saw Josh on the red carpet behind her, could easily have been someone else though...

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

JaneAusten wrote:
Waldorfdarling wrote:I've been watching old videos of them non stop and it makes me so sad. The way he loves her is so intense. Maybe that was their demise? He's so sweet though, I feel so sorry for him. (I feel sorry for Colleen too but it looks like she's the one pulling the strings here so at the end of the day, she chose this.)
I hope he keeps his sweetness and doesn't say "fuck it" and become a turbo douche after this.

He needs to find someone like Erin, except not his sister. She's like the female version of him, over the top in love and romantic with Andrew like he was with Colleen, although thankfully in her case it seems to be reciprocated. Then again, maybe he's attracted to women who are a bit more "treat 'em mean" and that's why he kept chasing Colleen.
Which videos do we see Andrew and Erin together? I would like to see this! The only videos I've seen with Erin show her as sweet but 0 personality.

Also is it Andrew or Adam?
Last edited by alexandriablue on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

rj34 wrote:

Apparently, this:

If I didn't know who Colleen and Josh were before this happened, I would 100% think this was fake. I mean, these two are super bitchy about it and obviously Fox News is terrible, but without context the videos - and the decision to make them in the first place - seem fake as f*ck.

I'm as cynical as they come and in most situations would say "if you're not doing it for attention, why make the videos" but in their position, with the nature of their popularity and fanbase, I do think making videos was the logical option. Tbh if Colleen had composed herself a bit more before making the video, it probably wouldn't be made fun of as much as it is right now... but it's certainly possible she genuinely couldn't talk about it without crying. That was probably the first time she's said some of that stuff out loud.

They were in a really tough position where if they'd just released written statements, the fanbase would be concerned / pissed off until they saw them talk about it on camera. So despite all the markings, from the outside, of a media stunt, given all we know about them and the situation I'd be very surprised if it really is one.

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

alexandriablue wrote:
JaneAusten wrote:

Which videos do we see Andrew and Erin together? I would like to see this! The only videos I've seen with Erin show her as sweet but 0 personality.

Also is it Andrew or Adam?
It's Adam - I made that mistake for ages and thought Andrew and Adam were the same person haha. Andrew is the cousin with the great laugh and Adam is the one who's dating Erin; they kind of look alike.

mli19
Learner
Learner

Post by mli19 »

kenncampbell wrote:I'm also wondering about the streamys, I was just watching Desi Perkin's snapchat and I swear I saw Josh on the red carpet behind her, could easily have been someone else though...

I thought that was Josh too! But I was looking through pics from the Streamys and see it's this guy Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seriouslyrn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by seriouslyrn »

Colleen is on snapchat again...

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

I guess we can confirm she wasn't at the streamys then.

a091
Learner
Learner

Post by a091 »

Didn't take Colleen very long to come back. Not surprised. I think she was more worried about letting her fans down than anything. :roll:

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

seriouslyrn wrote:Colleen is on snapchat again...
Knew that break wouldn't last long :roll:

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”