Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Oldt, Highlightedt, Cam-nocchio- YWP pt 11

Post by YTSceptic »

jackieanne wrote:and welcome YTSceptic!
tar wrote::wel: YTSceptic
I see you have got the girls all riled up over Tony. :r<3:

Welcome to YWP thread. Great first post.
We are getting some great posters.
Thanks so much! I'm loving that I'm not alone in my thoughts on the big fella! You all have great taste :D

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Regarding Emma and Camel, I think Emma acts like that towards Camel, because she is seeking her attention. And, seriously, if your child was acting up, why post it on SM for the world to see? Emma has no respect for Camel, because Camel doesn't deserve it. She needs to put the phone down and parent her children.

I never really thought about Tony, but he is cute!

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

Novalux wrote:
YTSceptic wrote:I've not posted here before, but I think it's time I was honest with myself.....I think Tony is kind of hot! There, I said it. I'm actually shocked that Camel doesn't seem to realise she is batting waaaay out her league! I'd ride that man like a pony - ;) .

He is WAYYYY out of her league! I was shocked when i saw him with her! How long have they been together does anyone know? She is so annoying and weird and trying to act young when she's not
Tony is totally way out of her league. He is a college educated illustrator who does a lot for his family. You can google his bio. Camelshit is a selfish lair. She talked about how they met in one of her Q&A videos a couple years ago.

New thread name idea? OldT, LeatheredT chesT, and Tiny WristedT

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

OMG Nicole in that family photo. She looks like trailer trash Mommy :o :rofl:

BellaCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by BellaCocoa »

Her head in that old family pic and the screenshots of her latest GRWM look like one of those top toys that spin. So glad I missed the snaps of her trying to touch her teenage daughter's crotch with a kitchen utensil. What trash this woman is.

BellaCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by BellaCocoa »

So, Duke starts choking and she cannot upload a video. Okayyyyy ... but not because she's taking him to the vet or leaving the house or anything. Like how hard is it to upload a video she claims is mostly edited? A few clicks of the mouse? So, she cannot multitask at her age? Seriously? I get it you want to stay and monitor your fur baby if they're sick but Duke can be next to her while she works for a half hour or so. However, when son Nick was ill she was snapping all the live long day.

Always an excuse with this one. She is lazy and likely just upset at how awful she looks on camera so she just avoids and makes up reasons not to "work." Straight up hobo level lazy.

idontknow1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idontknow1 »

BellaCocoa wrote:So, Duke starts choking and she cannot upload a video. Okayyyyy ... but not because she's taking him to the vet or leaving the house or anything. Like how hard is it to upload a video she claims is mostly edited? A few clicks of the mouse? So, she cannot multitask at her age? Seriously? I get it you want to stay and monitor your fur baby if they're sick but Duke can be next to her while she works for a half hour or so. However, when son Nick was ill she was snapping all the live long day.

Always an excuse with this one. She is lazy and likely just upset at how awful she looks on camera so she just avoids and makes up reasons not to "work." Straight up hobo level lazy.
Exactly my thoughts. It was lame that she said that she was on the way to the vet now and will keep everyone posted, but then comes on Snapchat 30 minutes later to tell the story and saying that she thinks she will take him to the vet. I bet she had a bunch of people worried about him, while she stays at home. I'm so over her excuses. I've never seen somebody "make" so many videos, and then never post them.
And I agree, Tony is a hottie. I thought that from day one of watching her snaps. I couldn't figure them out either. I went back and watched one of her first videos to see what she looked like younger, she looked a mess, but not a complete hag. Haha. He is still out of her league.
Yo, CamTwat! Tell Tony hi from us.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I agree that a woman her age should be able to multitask. Put Duke right beside you and edit your video.
I think @BellaCocoa is right she doesn't want her face on camera.
What was the video supposed to be?
Was it something where her face was on camera the whole time?
I have to admit that this is a new excuse.
Duke looked okay on Snap. She is lucky enough to stay right beside him and finish editing.
I thought it was done already and would go up this morning as she likes to upload in the morning for more views.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@idontknow1
That whole vet sequence was crazy. I am on the way to the vet. Pray.
30 minutes later, I think I will take him to the vet.
Seems like she hasn't gone to the vet.
Thankfully poor Duke looks the same as any other day.
He is getting older though.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I've noticed since she's got the new camera - her GRWM's are a mile away from the camera but, guess who's got a 50 inch tv to blow her face up ? I've got to try and take photos of the tv with her huge face on it ....if I'm brave enough ! :D
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

auntiflo13 wrote:I've noticed since she's got the new camera - her GRWM's are a mile away from the camera but, guess who's got a 50 inch tv to blow her face up ? I've got to try and take photos of the tv with her huge face on it ....if I'm brave enough ! :D
auntiflo
It will be like Halloween in advance. Be prepared! :rofl: :rofl: :D :D

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

auntiflo
It will be like Halloween in advance. Be prepared! :rofl: :rofl: :D :D[/quote]

I might watch from behind a cushion !!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: <3 <3 <3
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

Her reasoning for not uploading the video is insane. All she has to do is type some stuff and click some buttons. Who on earth buys her crap? She can open PR and mess around on snapchat but not upload a video? WTF!

Do you guys want me to open the new thread? I can do it and then message CHB to close this one. I like BeautyG's suggestion for the tittle :D

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Allthelies wrote:Her reasoning for not uploading the video is insane. All she has to do is type some stuff and click some buttons. Who on earth buys her crap? She can open PR and mess around on snapchat but not upload a video? WTF!

Do you guys want me to open the new thread? I can do it and then message CHB to close this one. I like BeautyG's suggestion for the tittle :D
I agree, just another excuse. I like BeautyG's suggestion, too!

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

BellaCocoa
Talker
Talker

Post by BellaCocoa »

tar wrote:
auntiflo
It will be like Halloween in advance. Be prepared! :rofl: :rofl: :D :D
Nick of time for Halloween to scare the bejeebus out of everyone. Her face is starting to take shape like that character from SAW riding the bike.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”