Saturdaynightsalrite

imhereallnight
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Saturdaynightsalrite

Post by imhereallnight »

I love Karissa. The only thing I can say is that she is very quick to verbally attack any person who critiques her. It's YouTube and people are going to do that. She shouldn't get too crazy about it on her channel and address every single little thing. When she does that it really just makes me want to turn off her vid that i'm watching. Karissa you don't have to justify anything for anyone, you're gorgeous.

psichedeliche
Learner
Learner

Post by psichedeliche »

diamondsandsparkles wrote:
psichedeliche wrote:I was reading her formspring (wanted to see if youtube is her job which it is) and she's one of those "weed is a plant not a drug" enthusiasts and idk it's just one of my pet peeves when people are wilfully ignorant like that.
no she works at the estee counter, she doesnt live off youtube (isnt popular enough!). i like her, not totally defending- but you cant hate on people who choose to smoke weed, cigarettes - only voice your own opinion about it. she doesnt seem like a drugged up flake, so i wouldnt judge too much based on that.
I must have misunderstood her reply about yt. Oh I couldn't care if she was strung out on meth. What I didn't like is that attitude that because it's not a hardcore drug it's not a drug at all. Or that because it's a plant it couldn't possibly have any negative side effects whatsoever. I'm sorry that probably made no sense at all

wiola
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wiola »

I started to read this forum few days ago and I was shocked how easly people say worst things about youtubers. After I've read this thread I know that people here are way more fake than any guru. It's easy to say horrible things about others when you're sure they won't see it. In this thread no such bad things were said, but some of people seem to be terrified that actually a guru saw the topic about herself.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

She's a butterface. She thinks she's so good looking but her face really isn't all that pretty. Kinda cool that she lives in Australia though considering she's from Canada!

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

I really love her videos. She seems so genuine and real. She has a job plus does Youtube, which I love. I really like her TMI's because she's so honest and not afraid to sensor herself. She talked about her opinion on birth control, what brand of birth control she is on, when she started it, ect. I don't think I've ever seen a guru talk about something personal like that. She drops swear words here and there, she's a Star Wars nerd, she's awesome.

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

I don't think she's a butterface. She's my favorite youtuber actually! She always responds to my comments nicely and she talks about relevant things, rather than being a commercial like many youtubers are. And I love that she's not afraid to listen to the music she likes rather than the whole Justin Bieber/One Direction/Selena Gomez fanatic insanity that lots of Gurus pull. Also, Glen seems cool. I'm jealous that she's from Canada, I would love to live there.

TianaLeigh
Informer
Informer

Post by TianaLeigh »

The ONLY reason she has so many subs is from licking other peoples asshole, begging them for shout outs.

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

TianaLeigh wrote:The ONLY reason she has so many subs is from licking other peoples asshole, begging them for shout outs.
Or people who have found her and genuinely like her, like I do.

blueberrymuffin

Post by blueberrymuffin »

audrelizabethh wrote:
TianaLeigh wrote:The ONLY reason she has so many subs is from licking other peoples asshole, begging them for shout outs.
And me!

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

blueberrymuffin wrote:
audrelizabethh wrote:
And me!
(:

sparklyjewel
Talker
Talker

Post by sparklyjewel »

I find it funny that she called out the people who criticized her on her twitter and facebook page. Those critics came from the Rave About A Guru section! The way she acted you would think she was on the Trash board! :lol: She should feel lucky because alot of gurus (bigger than her) get way more hate and she doesn't even have a Trash section (at least I don't think). Maybe she is looking to get one, like the popular gurus?

As for her non-YT job she said she only took that job just to get out of the house. So she must be getting her income from Youtube. She can still change and become an Elle or Blair. You never know... :twisted:

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

sparklyjewel wrote:I find it funny that she called out the people who criticized her on her twitter and facebook page. Those critics came from the Rave About A Guru section! The way she acted you would think she was on the Trash board! :lol: She should feel lucky because alot of gurus (bigger than her) get way more hate and she doesn't even have a Trash section (at least I don't think). Maybe she is looking to get one, like the popular gurus?

As for her non-YT job she said she only took that job just to get out of the house. So she must be getting her income from Youtube. She can still change and become an Elle or Blair. You never know... :twisted:
Well I think her boyfriend is the breadwinner actually. And I know when she's back home she works for her parents and saves from that, since they own businesses. I did think she shouldn't have freaked out about the board though, that was a little bit disappointing. I think she'd delete her youtube before she became an Elle or Blair though, she's not like that and she wouldn't change, she's very true to herself and what she likes

iwatchyoutube
Debater
Debater

Post by iwatchyoutube »

I love her, shes awesome....seriously have a big girl crush on her! :love2:

sbspluvr123
Lurker
Lurker

saturdaynightsalrite

Post by sbspluvr123 »

Thoughts?

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: saturdaynightsalrite

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

I really like her. I think she's gorgeous and very real and not fake.

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Re: saturdaynightsalrite

Post by audrelizabethh »

sbspluvr123 wrote:Thoughts?
This already existed as I'm sure you noticed (: But I'll reiterate that I love her videos and think she's very genuine, and she dresses cute. Her and Glenn are adorable

sbspluvr123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sbspluvr123 »

Whoops! Dunno how I didn't find this before :)

audrelizabethh
Debater
Debater

Post by audrelizabethh »

sbspluvr123 wrote:Whoops! Dunno how I didn't find this before :)
Lol that's happened to me with threads before (:

AliceRoared
Talker
Talker

Post by AliceRoared »

I love her style, everything I see her in is something I'd definitely wear. Karissa, give me your wardrobe.

xoxokd09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxokd09 »

Easily my favorite youtuber! She seems very genuine and not fake. She's beautiful and has a great body!

Return to “Karissa Pukas”