Marissa "Lead Baton Twirler of the Dick Parade" Lace Part 15

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Lead Baton Twirler of the Dick Parade" Lace Par

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

Is she actually on Twitter bitching at Handy again for not making her bed properly?! Marissa, you work from home. There is no excuse for not being able to do this yourself. i work a full time job and guess what I still find time to clean my house and make my bed daily. If you're looking for a good service you may want to try www.beanadultanddoityourself.com or www.stopbeingaspoiledbrat.org. Also I've heard www.gettoffyourpreachyass&benormal.com is good. I literally do not know anyone who uses a cleaning service because they are a waste of money and actual adults do things themselves without needing to be coddled. My friend has three kids under 4, works two jobs and has her husband out of town 3 weeks a month and still manages to clean and cook so what is your excuse Marissa?! You are a pathetic excuse for an adult if you have no actual job other than sometimes filling up a website and you can't even make your own damn bed.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is she actually on Twitter bitching at Handy again for not making her bed properly?! Marissa, you work from home. There is no excuse for not being able to do this yourself. i work a full time job and guess what I still find time to clean my house and make my bed daily. If you're looking for a good service you may want to try http://www.beanadultanddoityourself.com or http://www.stopbeingaspoiledbrat.org. Also I've heard http://www.gettoffyourpreachyass&benormal.com is good. I literally do not know anyone who uses a cleaning service because they are a waste of money and actual adults do things themselves without needing to be coddled. My friend has three kids under 4, works two jobs and has her husband out of town 3 weeks a month and still manages to clean and cook so what is your excuse Marissa?! You are a pathetic excuse for an adult if you have no actual job other than sometimes filling up a website and you can't even make your own damn bed.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

ThisNoLongerServesMe wrote:Is she actually on Twitter bitching at Handy again for not making her bed properly?! Marissa, you work from home. There is no excuse for not being able to do this yourself. i work a full time job and guess what I still find time to clean my house and make my bed daily. If you're looking for a good service you may want to try http://www.beanadultanddoityourself.com or http://www.stopbeingaspoiledbrat.org. Also I've heard http://www.gettoffyourpreachyass&benormal.com is good. I literally do not know anyone who uses a cleaning service because they are a waste of money and actual adults do things themselves without needing to be coddled. My friend has three kids under 4, works two jobs and has her husband out of town 3 weeks a month and still manages to clean and cook so what is your excuse Marissa?! You are a pathetic excuse for an adult if you have no actual job other than sometimes filling up a website and you can't even make your own damn bed.
omgggg she complained there too?? this bitch is so boring she has to rant about shit on different social medias to have something to say. like does she not realize that it's not relate-able to anyone else lmao???? make your own damn bed! whotf pays someone to do that, how lazy of a POS can you get.

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

Meanwhile, in "I'm so good at saving money land", this insufferable little twat paid Handy to make Noah's bed.

Side note - then takes to Twitter to rant and bitch publicly about what a horrible job they did. If you think they did such an awful job, DO IT YOURSELF. (Also - how is she not embarrassed she paid someone to do that?) #isthisreallife?

So eco friendly to have someone DRIVE to your (Noah's) house to do something that would literally take you 2.5 minutes.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

I went to the SF rock and mineral show in golden gate park this weekend and was so glad I knew she was out of the state. IDGAF about ~healing cystals~ I just wanted to see cool rocks and was actually able to enjoy myself knowing she wasn't going to pop around the corner and try to feel the vibes of some $weet $weet crystal.

tren
Learner
Learner

Post by tren »

I am literally in disbelief that she HIRED somebody to make a bed :o Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me?!?! How out of touch can this girl be?
That is the most simple task, small children manage to do it every day without help!!! I would be EMBARRASSED to admit that I HIRED somebody to make a bed for me, that is the biggest joke I've ever heard. How can her minions have any respect for her at all?!

hay8345
Informer
Informer

Post by hay8345 »

How is she still in his apartment and not her own?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

SHE IS PATHETIC. You don't do shit all day, and you don't even have time to clean?

And I love how she was on snapchat talking about her "new favorite crystal" but couldn't even remember the name of it.

gossipgal777
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgal777 »

I just find it so ironic that she's complaining about a company AGAIN on twitter but when people complain about Light, Love & Phase on Twitter or IG, she tells customers that this is not the platform to use and they should contact "them" via email.
Which btw, she again tweeted saying "we are done with them". Who is this "we", Marissa? The multiple personalities in your head?

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Someone commented on one of her tweets about Handy that their customer service page is just filled with complaints so they must be bad. But maybe Marissa could take a page from these guys. Are they getting negative comments? Yes. Are they deleting and ignoring them and then going to their main twitter to tell their customers to stop bringing them down or that all women need to support each other? No of course not because that's how a real business works. Before you call out a company Marissa maybe you should take a look at your own business and think about how you would handle complaints and how you would like someone dragging it's name through the mud. Maybe they do suck but at least they are professional and actually care about their customers enough to respond and provide assistance.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

crazydoglady19
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady19 »

In her 'morning routine' this daft bitch made a huge deal about making her bed every single day. More bullshit

jh31f
Talker
Talker

Post by jh31f »

Did anyone see her snap chat where she says she likes to cook, is good at it, and since becoming vegan she does it all the time??? Didn't she just say in a video she hasn't been cooking at all?? How can you be cooking if all your grocery hauls are packaged foods??

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

i can't believe she went on two different social media platforms to complain about a cleaning service not making noah's bed properly. it wasn't even that bad, they just pulled the comforter up over the pillows so it looked a little weird.

the fact that she is so entitled that she hires other people to do her cleaning when she does nothing but sit at home all day irks me so much. make your own fucking bed marissa

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

jh31f wrote:Did anyone see her snap chat where she says she likes to cook, is good at it, and since becoming vegan she does it all the time??? Didn't she just say in a video she hasn't been cooking at all?? How can you be cooking if all your grocery hauls are packaged foods??

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
i know! i was like we probably couldn't tell at all through the prepackaged food/taco bell/postmates. :roll: remember that time a subscriber asked how she made her brussel sprouts and this bitch got the biggest attitude about it like "it soooo simple just put in pan and add salt, DUHUHU" as a lover of "cooking" :rofl: shouldn't she be more understanding/helpful. she's so contradicting! she's tryin get wifed up by nhg2.

lynnheidi35
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lynnheidi35 »

If she is such a huge believer in Karma I personally find it hilarious when companies treat her like shit. Its like hmmm.... according to you Marissa, the Universe gives you back when you put out there. So... to that end, it must not be solely rainbows, unicorns, cotton candy, light and love you're throwing out there. BOOMERANG BIOTCH! Also, I don't think publicly dragging a company on Social Media is 'choosing joy' #amiright?

Also, if I was going to hire a service like Handy, I would for sure check out the reviews online first. But hey, it's not like its actually her money she's spending anyways. If you shop at her store, this is what the proceeds are going towards, so this lazy twat can not make her bed. LOL. Also, looks like she slept @ G'ma and G'pa Lace's house last night. She hops beds like a $3 whore.

_meow_meow_
Informer
Informer

Post by _meow_meow_ »

gossipgal777 wrote:I just find it so ironic that she's complaining about a company AGAIN on twitter but when people complain about Light, Love & Phase on Twitter or IG, she tells customers that this is not the platform to use and they should contact "them" via email.
Which btw, she again tweeted saying "we are done with them". Who is this "we", Marissa? The multiple personalities in your head?
Can Marissa "Light, Love & Phase" Lace be the new thread title hahaha

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

Isn't this like the 2nd or 3rd time she's bitched at Handy for something? So then why would she continue to use them :roll:

Also ot - this website has been SO annoying lately with all the errors

goldensunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by goldensunshine »

^ Agreed!
Honestly, the only reason I come back is for this thread. Otherwise, I'd stop visiting.

goldensunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by goldensunshine »

^ Agreed!
Honestly, the only reason I come back is for this thread. Otherwise, I'd stop visiting.

gossipinright
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipinright »

logicalnonsense wrote:Isn't this like the 2nd or 3rd time she's bitched at Handy for something? So then why would she continue to use them :roll:

Also ot - this website has been SO annoying lately with all the errors

Preach about the errors..... I actually have had to work.. at work.

Also I about DIED when she was loving all the stickers sent to her PO Box..the cleaning ones in particular. Like betch you don't clean, you Handy.

Return to “MarissaLace”