Beige Cheapelette Part 5

mishmish
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beige Cheapelette Part 5

Post by mishmish »

i know she’s been doing this for ages but does anyone else HATE when she smacks her lips/mouth together while smugly looking at the camera and readjusting her hair??? it’s just sooo aggravating and cringy. she thinks shes all that when all she does is sit in her childhood room and talk to a camera.

she does it starting at 18:29 and 18:42 AND AGAIN at 19:24....not to mention all the billion other times in that same vlog

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

BridgetJones wrote:I can't figure out how to post pics but on her newest vlog she comment that they are still together.
Someone asked, hey, where is your boyfriend? And then someone else (our dear AureliaAnais perhaps?) commented that they were no longer together because he had someone else. Ieva answered that they were still together and people should stop making up stories. Now all these comments are gone. Why bother deleting them? What's wrong with saying your boyfriend was out of town, or you don't want to show him anymore because of privacy? She's so obscure; no wonder people speculate.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

By the way, does anyone know how to lock a thread? We're over fifty pages already, maybe it's time for a new one. :)

ashley kate marie233
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley kate marie233 »

When was the last time that Arif made to trip to visit Ieva's family? Was it for her graduation? Personally, I feel that Arif wants out of this dysfuntional relationship....but Ieva is so stubborn that she is holding on to him any was she is able. The families from Turkey that I live around take their sons and daughters back to Turkey to get a husband or wife. These are Turkish families that live in NYC. I'm not sure if they marry distant cousins or are promised at birth to eachother. The men come back with young Turkish virgin brides and start a family of their own. I am almost 100% sure that Arif's parents will never allow him to marry Ieva. Arif is not a bad person... Ieva must be playing on his guilt... that he had promised her years ago that they would be together and she is holding him to that promise. Even though he knows it can never happen. He does not love her... he might have at one tiime...but he has outgrown Ieva and must get the courage to tell her "no more" and end this dysfuntional relationship once and for all.

ashley kate marie233
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley kate marie233 »

When was the last time that Arif made to trip to visit Ieva's family? Was it for her graduation? Personally, I feel that Arif wants out of this dysfuntional relationship....but Ieva is so stubborn that she is holding on to him any was she is able. The families from Turkey that I live around take their sons and daughters back to Turkey to get a husband or wife. These are Turkish families that live in NYC. I'm not sure if they marry distant cousins or are promised at birth to eachother. The men come back with young Turkish virgin brides and start a family of their own. I am almost 100% sure that Arif's parents will never allow him to marry Ieva. Arif is not a bad person... Ieva must be playing on his guilt... that he had promised her years ago that they would be together and she is holding him to that promise. Even though he knows it can never happen. He does not love her... he might have at one tiime...but he has outgrown Ieva and must get the courage to tell her "no more" and end this dysfuntional relationship once and for all.

Yekaterina Petrovna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yekaterina Petrovna »

Dandelion wrote:By the way, does anyone know how to lock a thread? We're over fifty pages already, maybe it's time for a new one. :)
Agree, we need a new thread

Aqus
Debater
Debater

Post by Aqus »

Topic name suggestion: trend-elette

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

There's already a new one. viewtopic.php?f=441&t=33519 This one just hasn't been locked yet.

Return to “Chanelette”