LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 37 Last Thread? Who knows?

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 37 Last Thread? Who knows?

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

PS - Meanwhile Lisa's buddy is keeping up with masking, I see. This photo just cracked me up to no end. Tell me why anyone posts things like this. What for??

"AS WE AGE...we need to start masking every 20 minutes of the day."

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

chance86 wrote:At least it finally occurred to Jawn that the porch needed some upkeep. Lisa was sure to point that out to all of us who have made fun of the slum it was looking like. Back from golf, again... Mmmhmmm. He sure does work a lot of weekends as well. I would not be surprised one bit if that creep was cheating. Lisa, wake up.
She's always talking about finding her sexy like she lost it. Maybe he is cheating...Lisa is straight up depressed if she doesn't feel yummy or isn't shopping. He does work a ton of hours. So many that he used to get these bonuses and Lisa would immediately spend them. One time a gift card or something, and she was able to get a Tom Ford perfume with it. That's a lot of money on a gift card.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:PS - Meanwhile Lisa's buddy is keeping up with masking, I see. This photo just cracked me up to no end. Tell me why anyone posts things like this. What for??

I have watched some of her videos and I don't get it. Masking is mostly a soothing beauty routine to relax. They don't do a lot for your skin on a deeper level. I admit I love a good mask, but she is next level.

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:PS - Meanwhile Lisa's buddy is keeping up with masking, I see. This photo just cracked me up to no end. Tell me why anyone posts things like this. What for??

That woman scares the bejeeezzzus out of me! I can't handle her!

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

Edie wrote:
chance86 wrote:At least it finally occurred to Jawn that the porch needed some upkeep. Lisa was sure to point that out to all of us who have made fun of the slum it was looking like. Back from golf, again... Mmmhmmm. He sure does work a lot of weekends as well. I would not be surprised one bit if that creep was cheating. Lisa, wake up.
She's always talking about finding her sexy like she lost it. Maybe he is cheating...Lisa is straight up depressed if she doesn't feel yummy or isn't shopping. He does work a ton of hours. So many that he used to get these bonuses and Lisa would immediately spend them. One time a gift card or something, and she was able to get a Tom Ford perfume with it. That's a lot of money on a gift card.
I agree with you. Unless Lisa is shopping, she seems to experience extreme depression. This is a woman who is in her late 40's, yet doesn't seem to like herself, is lost, doesn't know who she really is, is afraid to be herself, has extremely low self-esteem and consequently is always trying to reinvent herself. What a sad, sad person she is. She has no hobbies, does nothing, sleeps and shops throughout the day, or constantly makes doctors' appointments. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jawn has a wondering eye,

Their house is a wreck. Lisa's a hoarder. The kids have no lives. She seems extremely lonely and panics over everything. The family don't eat healthy food. Jawn's always working or plays golf. And since the awful eye and boob plastic surgery debacles, Lisa looks and behaves worse than before. Something's up for sure...

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

Soooo, an instagram photo of herself and Brooke on a merry-go-round when Brooke was a toddler.

But no photo of herself and Wheel when he was little??? Actually nothing of Wheel whatsoever. Nothing.

No family pics (even old ones).

I find this to be complete and utter weirdness. Delusional.

EDIT: But Lisa takes a random photo of a mutt on the street to show her adoring "fans"????? Bwahahahaa. Dying.

This woman takes herself waaaaaaaay too seriously.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I'm just going to sit over here and start strumming "The Party's Over" because it looks like our well of humor has completely dried up. The videos are late and the ones she does upload are tutorials where the voiceover sounds like she's in a tin can. :rofl:

I think you gals are right about John putting the brakes on her spending because of the surgery or some other reason. It has to stink to work yourself to the bone and see all of your money go out the window for useless crap. How will he ever be able to retire?

Oh, and it is interesting how Will is like the family secret. Why does she treat this kid like he's the Elephant Man?
Last edited by bumbling_buzzard on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

And, I read on here recently that another board thinks we're uppity? :rofl: Doesn't everyone have the time and money to mask every day for 20 minutes??? I'd say Uppitybeads puts us to shame :rofl:

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Indilwen wrote: I've at least been keeping up with her IG, and it's not the usual summer time deluge of bikini shots and sundresses that she's had over the past few years. All I've seen lately are mostly pictures of her pets and some random dog??? And an OLD picture of her and Brooke at the fair. What's up with that? Did Lisa's budget not allow for her to buy a zillion new pairs of sunnies and did the bikini place forget to send her a shipment of freebies this year? In the few selfies I've seen lately, she just looks sad and depressed to me. Something is up...
Yup, sad and depressed -- looking at the good ol' days at the fair with Brooke. And, the random dog. The lady is desperate to put up something -- anything -- on her instagram that's even remotely different than her usual. Not a good sign at all. She talks so much about Brooke now that I have to wonder if Lisa isn't isolating Brooke for her own selfish purposes. Brooke needs her own life. And, Lisa needs to get one.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Why do I get the feeling that the carousel picture is one of the few family snapshots Lisa even has... And she didn't even take the picture. Longing for the days when B was a baby and things in her marriage were good. Lisa actually looks happy in that photo. So sad that she is bever genuinely in good spirits these days. Something is going down.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Someone said earlier and I totally agree her eyes look dead.
This is one depressed woman trying anything to make her happy.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

No words

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

What the actual F**k
Now we have a tutorial with the friday haul :zz: :horse:

Max
Debater
Debater

Post by Max »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:What the actual F**k
Now we have a tutorial with the friday haul :zz: :horse:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH,
A FREAK'N VOICE_OVER TUTORIAL ANF HAWWWWL.
I can't. I just can't.
I have no vocabulary to describe the utter shite that D1 comes up with.

stargazer1968
Learner
Learner

Post by stargazer1968 »

Could Lisa be getting more "work" done and that's why she's not on Instagram? The voice over videos could've been filmed at any time and she could be posting them to appear that they're recently done. I don't know what else she'd have done that would keep her off-camera but her lack of social media is very surprising. I, too, figured she'd be enjoying showing off the new "girls" in new bikinis. Something is amiss.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

The throwback photo makes me feel sad for her. Her eyes are smiling in that photo, even look darker too, not that empty grey-blue tone they are now. (maybe tinted contacts then or now)

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

If I had a dollar for every time she says pretty ..........

OMG is she now telling us about her sex life TMI Lisa I really don't need to know about Jawn getting turned on by a betsy johnson robe :o :shock: :shy: :barf:

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Holy nightdress Batman :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

OOTD . . . WHAT? She looks like a country gal that went to the city, and bought the dress from the H & M window, but kept her country sandals on. The fall clutch? Its still summer. Leopard coat next week :rofl:

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:If I had a dollar for every time she says pretty ..........

OMG is she now telling us about her sex life TMI Lisa I really don't need to know about Jawn getting turned on by a betsy johnson robe :o :shock: :shy: :barf:
That robe remark made me feel ill. IMO that robe is for a young teen girl, not a full grown mid 40's woman, and he got riled up over it? Total creeper.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”