pinksofoxy/Christine Kobzeff - Part 4

Re: pinksofoxy/Christine Kobzeff - Part 4

Post by Guest »

Minimalist wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:02 pm
Just skimming through the video now. I find a lot of what she keeps showing is so repetitive. :roll:
Every video is just full of concerned comments about Michael recently. I wonder if she just can't see what everyone can? It's not just his weight that looks unhealthy, but everything about him. It's written all over his face. He has 2 permanent black eyes. :( It seems to have gradually become so much worse since she took him back after chucking him out to teach him a lesson a while ago. I wonder if one of the conditions of him returning was stricter eating etc. She said that he lost 20lbs intentionally. I don't think he really needed to do that. I wonder if being around Christine who is so slim also skews how he feels about weight? He's mid 40's now isn't he? He's at an age when you really need to take very good care of yourself. It's still young, but can go downhill so quickly.
She loves her projects. Maybe getting Michael healthy should be a priority at the moment.

His family must be worried sick about him. I presume they know what his medical condition is since it’s obvious he’s unwell. I have a hard time believing he intentionally lost 20 lbs. He’s had dark circles under the eyes at least 5 years back or more when her channel used to be good so I don’t know if it’s genetics but they definitely appear more sunken and dark. He’s borderline skeletal and looks weak. I really hope Christine is not so committed to her lifestyle that she would interfere with what’s best for Michael. I’m sure her intentions are good, but I worry that both of them may be a little off mental health-wise.

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

^ Totally agree.
That screenshot above is quite shocking compared to how he used to look. There was also a moment in the car where she showed his side on profile that blew me away. He looked so ill. :(
I've noticed Christine seems to have lost a bit of weight as well. She's always been thin, but again there was a shot of her legs that made me do a double take. I'm not sure if it's because she's reverting to her natural colour but her hair was looking fairly unhealthy, thinand stringy compared to a year or so ago as well. I do hope they're both ok.
Are they still both Jehovah's witnesses?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

arcticfox wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 pm
I feel really, really bad for posting this screen cap, but it's in the video so I guess it's out there in the open anyway.
Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 10.29.33 PM.png

Judging by those Band-Aids, it looks like he's been hooked up to IVs or has been through some sort of medical procedure. He's gaunter than ever. The skin on his arms, just above his elbows... wow. It's very upsetting to see him looking so ill.

I know this is their private business, but maybe the obvious concern in the video's comments will prompt them to address this, even if it's just to say he's receiving care.
:cry: It really looks like he is receiving treatment. He already had lots of band-aids on his arms in the last vlog I watched and I wanted to mention them, but I thought, don't be silly, he works in construction and uses tools a lot, he probably just got some scratches. But the gauntness looks too much like a progressive illness. I wish they would address it. It's their private business, yes, but she is basically flaunting her dying husband in front of her viewers while pretending everything is fine, and that is wrong.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

Dandelion wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:53 am
arcticfox wrote:
I feel really, really bad for posting this screen cap, but it's in the video so I guess it's out there in the open anyway.

Judging by those Band-Aids, it looks like he's been hooked up to IVs or has been through some sort of medical procedure. He's gaunter than ever. The skin on his arms, just above his elbows... wow. It's very upsetting to see him looking so ill.

I know this is their private business, but maybe the obvious concern in the video's comments will prompt them to address this, even if it's just to say he's receiving care.
:cry: It really looks like he is receiving treatment. He already had lots of band-aids on his arms in the last vlog I watched and I wanted to mention them, but I thought, don't be silly, he works in construction and uses tools a lot, he probably just got some scratches. But the gauntness looks too much like a progressive illness. I wish they would address it. It's their private business, yes, but she is basically flaunting her dying husband in front of her viewers while pretending everything is fine, and that is wrong.
I also used to think people on here were just exaggerating how "sickly" and "gaunt" he looked (and for a while I do think they were, since that's often the kneejerk reaction to people being vegan), but now he's definitely beyond his former somewhat-slim-build natural state. I agree, if they want to keep it private that's totally their right to do, but to be putting him on camera, clearly ill, and not saying anything about it is kind of crappy to do. Christine loved to overshare every single medical symptom she ever thought she had from eating half a teaspoon of sugar, so I think it might be that Michael didn't want the information included.

becca5478
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by becca5478 »

Dandelion wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:53 am
arcticfox wrote:

Michael looks like he might not be here 6 months - 1 year from now.:(

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

I wonder if Michael possibly being ill is what kickstarted that "healing through food" series she tried doing? I really hope that if there is something wrong with him they are seeking proper medical advice.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Michael mentioned being used to “bland” food. That, and his appearance, make it seem like he may be ill. It’s sad. I hope he is able to make a full recovery if something is wrong.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

if he's seriously sick then they should stop making videos or keep making them but talk about it , i don't understand why she's putting the camera in his face and pretend nothing's wrong.

becca5478
Learner
Learner

Post by becca5478 »

Minimalist wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:36 am
I wonder if Michael possibly being ill is what kickstarted that "healing through food" series she tried doing? I really hope that if there is something wrong with him they are seeking proper medical advice.
I seriously hope that she isn't just attributing this to a poor diet or skin conditions and Michael has not seen an actual M.D. With Christine, particularly after these last few years, I wouldn't put anything past her.

Also, if they are both still practicing Jehovah's witnesses (though I don't think they go to church), I don't know if Michael would accept a blood transfusion...

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

becca5478 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:35 am
Minimalist wrote:
I seriously hope that she isn't just attributing this to a poor diet or skin conditions and Michael has not seen an actual M.D. With Christine, particularly after these last few years, I wouldn't put anything past her.

Also, if they are both still practicing Jehovah's witnesses (though I don't think they go to church), I don't know if Michael would accept a blood transfusion...
I'm not a medical professional, but afaik it's pretty uncommon to get a blood transfusion outside of surgery or a bad accident where you lost a lot of blood. More likely he was receiving IV transfusions for something other than blood. And with those bandages I'd hope he was seeing a medical professional for any IVs he received.

becca5478
Learner
Learner

Post by becca5478 »

Elyezabeth wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:30 am
becca5478 wrote:
Minimalist wrote:

I'm not a medical professional, but afaik it's pretty uncommon to get a blood transfusion outside of surgery or a bad accident where you lost a lot of blood. More likely he was receiving IV transfusions for something other than blood. And with those bandages I'd hope he was seeing a medical professional for any IVs he received.
I wasn't inferring that the bandages were specifically from a blood transfusion, although patients can require transfusions for any number of reasons besides surgery or a trauma. Some terminal cancer patients, for instance, might require a transfusion at some point. My comment was more of a hypothetical nature, though... :|

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by curvycarrot »

I just watched the weekend vlog this morning. I've been watching Christina and Michael for a few years. I personally have only found Christiana to be on the "too thin" side but man, Michael looks horrible. I knew about this thread and I just had to come in here to reassure myself that I wasn't being dramatic.

I hope he is healing!!

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

becca5478 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:46 pm
Elyezabeth wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:30 am
becca5478 wrote:
Minimalist wrote:

I wasn't inferring that the bandages were specifically from a blood transfusion, although patients can require transfusions for any number of reasons besides surgery or a trauma. Some terminal cancer patients, for instance, might require a transfusion at some point. My comment was more of a hypothetical nature, though... :|
Yeah, I could see them, either for religious reasons or for their (Christine's) own beliefs about health, turning down treatment options because they're "unnatural". This would explain why she suddenly got all serious about her diet because she realized people can get sick as they get older (I think that was the original premise for her Healing Through Food series?). I hope, like you said, she doesn't just think diet was the cause and even moreso that diet alone can be the cure.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

when I posted last time I hadn't seen this comment. he's trying to eat healthier and that's why he has lost weight and it doesn't look good with his skin condition. I think he should take it easy and not feel pressured to eat super healthy, stress can make skin conditions worse.

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

The remake of the lingerie chest in her last video was so bad I have no words. She took an antique (50-60 years old at least- I have a similar piece of that age) French provincial cream and gold chest and flat painted it PINK (and primer Kiltz! Egad is she stupid) with ugggggly rose gold spray painted handles! Her crafting is childish and her taste appalling but she makes for a good laugh!!

Michael looks like he has spent time getting chemotherapy- he is dangerously thin and Christine’s control over her diet and his food intake seriously borders on abuse. I blame them both- him for letting her control his daily life and her for seizing power to manipulate them both to her idea of health. They both need medical attention and intervention.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

ugh she started adding pink stuff again in her house nooooooooooo at least it's not hot pink or animal print like the bad old days :barf:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

youtubersuck wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:17 am
ugh she started adding pink stuff again in her house nooooooooooo at least it's not hot pink or animal print like the bad old days :barf:
It looks so cheap an tacky. She really has no taste. She's so fickle so it doesn't matter that she uses so many cheap materials, she will be getting rid of the piece soon and replacing it with something else (really good deal on Craigslist!). She's never happy for long and doesn't seem to be able to live well with her decisions. I hope she finds peace and stops upending everything constantly. Your home should be the framework for your life, not your life itself.

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

Cheap and tacky - who would buy Christine's crappy remade furniture once she decides it's not for her? That's the real idiot here.

And speaking of crap- did you see her video using dead palm fronds as home decor? Is she that desperate for something to vlog about?????

P1nkSkelet0n
Lurker
Lurker

Post by P1nkSkelet0n »

youtubersuck wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:42 am

when I posted last time I hadn't seen this comment. he's trying to eat healthier and that's why he has lost weight and it doesn't look good with his skin condition. I think he should take it easy and not feel pressured to eat super healthy, stress can make skin conditions worse.
Christine is full of it. Hard to believe Michael ever weighed 200. He certainly doesn't weigh anywhere near 180, either. Dude is thin, in the way that very ill people are thin. He has dark patches on his skin, he's very weathered looking, wrinkly. He's aged terribly since, say, two years ago. His voice is thinner, he projects frailty and dependence on Christine. (The move to the mainland may have been so Michael could be closer to medical treatment?) Interesting that Christine is blaming Michael's appearance on him eating her no-no foods, the evil white/tan stuff. Michael ate fruit and veggies, the change in his diet to bland starchy foods might be due to his condition, whatever it is, or a reaction (constant nausea) to treatments.

They're not saying anything about Michael's obvious deterioration, but the videos are still being made detailing the house, the menus, the plants, the furniture, running errands, their daily activities, etc. I guess they want their privacy. Ha!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

^ That comment. Christine is such a nasty person. She always speaks negatively of Michael in public and everything is always his fault. Like when they supposedly had a break because Michael needed to get his act together and become the kind of ambitious, providing partner that Christine deserved. You never, ever talk about your partner like that, to a close friend maybe but certainly not on the internet! If you no longer care enough to even keep up appearances, you should have separated already. But of course Christine needs Michael to act out her own sick neuroses. So they will stay together and Michael will keep bending over backwards to please Christine's bony, beige, deathly boring ass, even though he is the one who should be loved and supported.

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”