pinksofoxy/Christine Kobzeff - Part 4

arcticfox
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: pinksofoxy/Christine Kobzeff - Part 4

Post by arcticfox »

You know what? She seems happy in her latest vlog. Peaceful, even. There's not that frantic anxiety permeating her every action, where you can see she's second-guessing herself. She just seems... like her old self?

There's even a scene of her and Michael heading into Trader Joes, and she's got her arm propped on his shoulder. It's really sweet. They seem to have turned a corner.

She even showed off new throw pillows and plant stands after talking about how the super-strict minimalism isn't for her.

It felt like watching someone who's made a personal breakthrough. She's been so sad for so long, I feel really happy for her, having watched this vlog. I hope she keeps this up. :tu:

Post by Guest »

arcticfox wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:31 am
You know what? She seems happy in her latest vlog. Peaceful, even. There's not that frantic anxiety permeating her every action, where you can see she's second-guessing herself. She just seems... like her old self?

There's even a scene of her and Michael heading into Trader Joes, and she's got her arm propped on his shoulder. It's really sweet. They seem to have turned a corner.

She even showed off new throw pillows and plant stands after talking about how the super-strict minimalism isn't for her.

It felt like watching someone who's made a personal breakthrough. She's been so sad for so long, I feel really happy for her, having watched this vlog. I hope she keeps this up. :tu:
Ok...but is it boring like all the rest of her vlogs over the last 2 years? I haven’t watched her videos in a long time but I’ve had about enough of her grocery shopping, grocery hauls, the monotonous what I eat in a day videos, and her obsession with household plants.

I’m happy she’s had a breakthrough, I hope it lasts, but I’ve pretty much written her off as far as YouTube goes.

arcticfox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arcticfox »

poshspice88 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:45 pm

Ok...but is it boring like all the rest of her vlogs over the last 2 years? I haven’t watched her videos in a long time but I’ve had about enough of her grocery shopping, grocery hauls, the monotonous what I eat in a day videos, and her obsession with household plants.

I’m happy she’s had a breakthrough, I hope it lasts, but I’ve pretty much written her off as far as YouTube goes.
Same, to be honest. I unsub'ed last month, actually, because I found her "eating for health" videos to be upsetting and, frankly, a little dangerous. But I'm glad YT recommended her vlog yesterday. I almost didn't watch it. Granted, I didn't watch 100%. There were plenty of boring bits. But she just seemed... different, in a good way. And as someone who has watched Christine for years, I'm glad. I feel like I have some closure, if that makes sense. I don't know her, but all this passive viewership over long periods of time does tend to make you care about the people and what happens to them. Her content hasn't engaged me in some time so she probably won't get another sub from me, but I don't want her to be a miserable husk of her former self, either. So even if I never watch another one of her videos, this one made me happy for her and the direction she seems to have found for herself.

yvillato1998
Learner
Learner

Post by yvillato1998 »

Her new video was such a bore. This is about the 100 time we have seen her make those breakfast tacos, clean her table and water/look at new plants. I understand that like you don't have to do artificial things to make your videos exciting, but also don't post 40 minutes of basically nothing up.

P1nkSkelet0n
Lurker
Lurker

Post by P1nkSkelet0n »

I watched part of her recent Q&A Chat Healing Through Food video, and I had to laugh because at one point, she talked about how she used to eat way too much soy protein, too many tacos, then soy-based cheesecake for dessert, etc. "I could eat tacos every day." She realized one day that gosh, eating all that high-sodium fake meat crumbles/strips and soy-based whatever, meant she wasn't getting enough veggies and fruit in her diet. (She never has to worry about getting enough fruit in her diet with that sweet tooth she has.) I remember at the time how many people pointed out how unhealthy it was that she and Michael were eating so much soy. It was the major part of their diet. Again, it made me laugh that something so obvious took so long for her to figure out when even casual viewers were like, "Oh no, that's really not good for them." She was so convinced she was eating healthy, just like she's convinced she's eating healthy now. She'll end up subsisting on an air and water diet, and complain it gives her pimples.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

P1nkSkelet0n wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:47 pm
I watched part of her recent Q&A Chat Healing Through Food video, and I had to laugh because at one point, she talked about how she used to eat way too much soy protein, too many tacos, then soy-based cheesecake for dessert, etc. "I could eat tacos every day." She realized one day that gosh, eating all that high-sodium fake meat crumbles/strips and soy-based whatever, meant she wasn't getting enough veggies and fruit in her diet. (She never has to worry about getting enough fruit in her diet with that sweet tooth she has.) I remember at the time how many people pointed out how unhealthy it was that she and Michael were eating so much soy. It was the major part of their diet. Again, it made me laugh that something so obvious took so long for her to figure out when even casual viewers were like, "Oh no, that's really not good for them." She was so convinced she was eating healthy, just like she's convinced she's eating healthy now. She'll end up subsisting on an air and water diet, and complain it gives her pimples.
...And then, the first thing she shows in her next endless vlog, that put me to sleep after two minutes, is tacos...with lots of scrambled tofu. I can't believe Christine claims to eat whole foods, she blends the shit out of most things and uses so many packaged, processed condiments in one meal, it's mind boggling.
And Michael's diet is worse than ever. He's the epitome of the junk food vegan.

Lolaginab22
Debater
Debater

Post by Lolaginab22 »

Dandelion wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:16 am
P1nkSkelet0n wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:47 pm
...And then, the first thing she shows in her next endless vlog, that put me to sleep after two minutes, is tacos...with lots of scrambled tofu. I can't believe Christine claims to eat whole foods, she blends the shit out of most things and uses so many packaged, processed condiments in one meal, it's mind boggling.
And Michael's diet is worse than ever. He's the epitome of the junk food vegan.
She's making organization videos again. I saw it across the wire today. I tried to listen to it while I was going about my day but I didn't hear most of it.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

She keeps hoarding white/beige things and calls it minimalism ... :roll: ok...

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Ummmm did Michael seem super off in one of her recent vlogs where they talk about plants (lol that’s every vlog) and go to that estate sale? He seems so erratic

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

She keeps rearranging her furniture (and sneakily adding to it). I couldn't live in a place where I needed to place a crystal or piece of root onto a stack of books to feel okay. Other people live in their homes, Christine's is just for hoarding and occupational therapy. She has nothing else to do.

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

Ive actually been enjoying her recent videos a bit more.I find them quite relaxing foe some reason. However, like everyone else I really wonder what they do all day?
It seems like such an empty life for Christine and I don't feel like she seems very happy at the moment. Like you say, she just spends her time rearranging her furniture and looking after her plants all day. For someone who often talks about minimalism she seems to be shopping at estate sales on a weekly basis. Their house isn't huge, so there's just no good reason for this. Is this really what she's going to do with her life for another 40+ years?
It was interesting a few videos back hearing them talk about planning to buy property/land and how Michael would do all the work. (I don't honestly think he would be up to this. He looks so physically ill nowadays. I gasp whenever I see him) I do wonder how this would work for them. Christine seems to need constant change and new projects to become obsessed with. What would happen when she got sick of the new house build and location? I wish she'd go back to Hawaii or something. I miss seeing the scenery. She shows us very little of where she is now.

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

^ agree with everything.

Honesty Christine just seems... bored. Very bored. Hence all her little hobbies like reorganizing/cleaning, shopping, gardening, etc. And they don't have children/pets so plants seem to be Christine's "children." I image the both of them stay at home all day, which must get very boring. The only source of work seems to be Christine's online store and Youtube, unless I'm mistaken, and I can't image that she gets a lot of sales from her store.

P1nkSkelet0n
Lurker
Lurker

Post by P1nkSkelet0n »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:05 am
Ummmm did Michael seem super off in one of her recent vlogs where they talk about plants (lol that’s every vlog) and go to that estate sale? He seems so erratic
I have read that people sometimes recreate their childhood situation in their adult life. They're attracted to partners who manifest the same traits as a dysfunctional parent. Maybe that's the case with Christine? She swapped out Mom for Michael? She seems to be in caretaker mode with him sometimes, or the disciplinarian. He was in the doghouse last year, they split up for awhile, the move from Hawaii didn't seem voluntarily although she tried to make it seem like it was their choice. He seems so different, the way he looks and acts, compared to how he was years ago.

Your_Bitchness
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Your_Bitchness »

Michael looks absolutely shocking in the new video. She does not look the best either. I know she said he is having some health issues but he looks the worse I’ve ever seen him. I hope he does recover soon. She looks more tired than he does. It’s sad, almost like watching people crumble.

becca5478
Learner
Learner

Post by becca5478 »

Your_Bitchness wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:31 pm
Michael looks absolutely shocking in the new video. She does not look the best either. I know she said he is having some health issues but he looks the worse I’ve ever seen him. I hope he does recover soon. She looks more tired than he does. It’s sad, almost like watching people crumble.
Michael looks gaunt. :( Almost as though there is an undiagnosed systemic disease. I thought, judging by the comments, that Christine had addressed his medical issues, but there is definitely much more to the picture than just contact dermatitis and eczema. They both need a medical intervention b/c Christine seems to think that food can cure all that ails you. Do either of them ever undergo cancer screenings?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

If we ever need to move to a thread it should be called minimalist hoarder. I can't believe how much stuff she buys. And I don't care if it's second hand, it's still consumerism and hoarding.
Michael does indeed look worse and worse. :( I wish they would address it if there is a health problem.

Edit: Did I just see them buying bottled water? Why don't they use all those refillable water bottles Christine has when they go somewhere? They're so fucking dumb and inconsistent.

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

She’s back to decluttering her wardrobe and I must have counted 40 pairs of yoga pants - Aqo, Lululemon etc. at $80-$100 a pair she’s hoarding again. She won’t keep what looks good on her because she thinks they are “baggy” aka the white shorts. If it isn’t glued to her she won’t keep it.

Just how many yoga pants do you need? And does she own a real pair of pants? Jeans? And since when is Ms.Vegan wearing a faux suede jacket by Calvin Klein????

Post by Guest »

I scrubbed through Christine’s video she uploaded today and watched maybe 5 minutes. Boring vlog as per usual at some craft/Diwali festival. Michael looks like a cancer patient and worse than we’ve seen him look to date. The comments were full of questions about his heath and diminishing appearance. It’s the first video I’ve watched of hers in months and I think I’m done. Very disturbing to see Michael looking like this. 😔

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

Just skimming through the video now. I find a lot of what she keeps showing is so repetitive. :roll:
Every video is just full of concerned comments about Michael recently. I wonder if she just can't see what everyone can? It's not just his weight that looks unhealthy, but everything about him. It's written all over his face. He has 2 permanent black eyes. :( It seems to have gradually become so much worse since she took him back after chucking him out to teach him a lesson a while ago. I wonder if one of the conditions of him returning was stricter eating etc. She said that he lost 20lbs intentionally. I don't think he really needed to do that. I wonder if being around Christine who is so slim also skews how he feels about weight? He's mid 40's now isn't he? He's at an age when you really need to take very good care of yourself. It's still young, but can go downhill so quickly.
She loves her projects. Maybe getting Michael healthy should be a priority at the moment.

arcticfox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arcticfox »

I feel really, really bad for posting this screen cap, but it's in the video so I guess it's out there in the open anyway.
Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 10.29.33 PM.png
Judging by those Band-Aids, it looks like he's been hooked up to IVs or has been through some sort of medical procedure. He's gaunter than ever. The skin on his arms, just above his elbows... wow. It's very upsetting to see him looking so ill.

I know this is their private business, but maybe the obvious concern in the video's comments will prompt them to address this, even if it's just to say he's receiving care.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”