treacle tatts

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: treacle tatts

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:40 am
Yup chin filler and lip injections so far.
How does she afford all this stuff? Her most recents videos only seem to reach just under 80k views max and her daith piercing budget was £300 and the final cost was £265 + £7 for the aftercare (I checked on the Sacred Gold website) , which was a waste of money as it's cheaper and better to just use seasalt dissolved in tepid water lol

£272 and however much it cost for her to get to London :o

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't understand how she was charged that much for that piercing to begin with :rofl: But yeah, I've been wondering for a long time how she affords things. Does she still live with her sister in her mom's house or has she moved in with the boyfriend? I can't tell. She is always going on vacations and spending out the wazoo and her channel doesn't do that great, I'm just curious about how she makes money if she doesn't work anymore.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:31 pm
I don't understand how she was charged that much for that piercing to begin with :rofl: But yeah, I've been wondering for a long time how she affords things. Does she still live with her sister in her mom's house or has she moved in with the boyfriend? I can't tell. She is always going on vacations and spending out the wazoo and her channel doesn't do that great, I'm just curious about how she makes money if she doesn't work anymore.
She said the cost of the piercing procedure was £30 and the jewelry was £235 which is absolutely insane for a tiny piece of white gold body jewelry :? I think she lives with her bf now but idk what he does for a living but she barely seems to leave the house.

Omg it's nearly Halloween which means the annual spoopy tradition of her acting like a dick with Yasmin in HomeSense :rofl: :toad:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's already done a few hauls of Halloween stuff, I'm surprised she hasn't uploaded any shopping vlogs with her yet lol!

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Omg did she post them on Instagram/TikTok? I deleted TikTok as I spent too much time on it lol. Maybe Yasmin doesn't want to be filmed anymore :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

No she put them on her YT channel! lol the last thing she uploaded with Yasmin was their trip to Dubai for her birthday and Yasmin was sick the whole time. Complaining about being sick, but walking around with her mask UNDER her nose like a friggin idiot.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:55 am
No she put them on her YT channel! lol the last thing she uploaded with Yasmin was their trip to Dubai for her birthday and Yasmin was sick the whole time. Complaining about being sick, but walking around with her mask UNDER her nose like a friggin idiot.
I'm watching the one where she's talking about her spooky tattoos and showing off all the Halloween stuff she got. Why is everything a "situation"? Reminds me of Amberlynn Reid calling everything a "situation-type deal" :?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yes! I think Jeffree Star made that a "thing" and then everyone started saying it. It sounds so stupid lol

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:56 pm
Yes! I think Jeffree Star made that a "thing" and then everyone started saying it. It sounds so stupid lol
It just doesn't make any sense at all :rofl:

Also total speculation but it seems kinda odd how Lauren didn't vlog her usual Halloween outings with Yasmin but mentioned that when they did go, that Yasmin's friend also came along as well. Do you think that could be why she didn't vlog?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think so - the other friend probably wanted nothing to do with it lol

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:07 am
I think so - the other friend probably wanted nothing to do with it lol
I wonder if they actually offered Yasmin gas money hahah 8-)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: That's right, Lauren doesn't drive, does she?

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:48 am
:rofl: That's right, Lauren doesn't drive, does she?
I don't think so, I think I recall her saying she doesn't because she lives in London. Does she still live there?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm not sure where her boyfriend lives but if she moved in with him, it's probably close by if not still in London

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She cuts her fake lashes too short and it looks weird. They're also not glued down on the inner corners :rofl:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:38 pm

She cuts her fake lashes too short and it looks weird. They're also not glued down on the inner corners :rofl:
I thought something about her looked slightly off and I couldn't figure out what it was :rofl:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Here she goes again with acting like she knows everything about tattoo apprenticeships and saying it's impossible to learn to tattoo on fake skin in one day, completely missing the point that Evelina didn't buy the tattoo kit with the intention of becoming an actual artist. Lauren was disappointed that Evelina actually did a pretty okay job on the designs she drew on the fake skin too. :roll:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Gaige wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:32 pm

Here she goes again with acting like she knows everything about tattoo apprenticeships and saying it's impossible to learn to tattoo on fake skin in one day, completely missing the point that Evelina didn't buy the tattoo kit with the intention of becoming an actual artist. Lauren was disappointed that Evelina actually did a pretty okay job on the designs she drew on the fake skin too. :roll:
Apologies for the double post but I kept posting too soon and I can't edit my post anymore :?

Bonus points to Lauren for calling Evelina out on copying the ghost design from Pinterest/Instagram, forgetting that she ripped off Tooth&Talon's merch lmao :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She acts like she knows everything but fails to realize most artists start off learning by tattooing themselves :rofl: She's all appalled that she "just jumped right into tattooing herself" but that's the best way to learn because that fake skin stuff sucks. I went through a phase where I wanted to learn and the fake skin was just nothing like actually doing it on real skin (I eventually decided I'm much too anxious about messing up on someone and changed my career path LOL)

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Exactly lmao, I thought Evelina did a pretty decent job tbf considering it was her first time with a tattoo machine, Lauren nitpicking about her going too fast and not constantly changing her gloves just shows how insufferable she is, her disappointment at how well Evelina was doing just shows how bitchy she is. Her content is just so boring recently, especially reacting to tattoo TikToks :roll:

Return to “N-Z”