Aspyn Potatovard - Part 11

queenM
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Potatovard - Part 11

Post by queenM »

Long time lurcker but first time posting.... (English is not my first language so I apologize in advance)

Is is just me or her giveaway is kind of lame/cheap compared to other youtubers?

I mean, it's nice of her to do a giveaway, but other youtubers are giving away a lot more of school supplies but also Ipads or Macbooks (ie Nikki Phillipi)....
If she was a small youtuber, I would not say anything, but with the money she makes, I think she should give back to her followers a bit more...

gmfx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gmfx »

Okay so I watched Tav's video (I skipped through most of it it was painful :roll: I suppose that's just the way kids vlog LOL) but at 6.40 he shows a little boy and a little girl and refers to them as his 'step brother' and 'step sister'? Not sure if he got his wording wrong or if those children are Sascha's new boyfriends children? Any thoughts?

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

queenM wrote:Long time lurcker but first time posting.... (English is not my first language so I apologize in advance)

Is is just me or her giveaway is kind of lame/cheap compared to other youtubers?

I mean, it's nice of her to do a giveaway, but other youtubers are giving away a lot more of school supplies but also Ipads or Macbooks (ie Nikki Phillipi)....
If she was a small youtuber, I would not say anything, but with the money she makes, I think she should give back to her followers a bit more...
ehh, idk i remember graveyard girl used to do giveaways specifically for subs who might not be able to afford a bunch of new school supplies so she wanted it to be functional, so if aspyns goal was for it not to be so impressive that only people who need school supplies enter and not every single random person then i think its really nice if thats actually her goal, but that could be giving her way too much credit considering we know how cheap she actually is lol

queenM
Lurker
Lurker

Post by queenM »

whateverforever wrote: ehh, idk i remember graveyard girl used to do giveaways specifically for subs who might not be able to afford a bunch of new school supplies so she wanted it to be functional, so if aspyns goal was for it not to be so impressive that only people who need school supplies enter and not every single random person then i think its really nice if thats actually her goal, but that could be giving her way too much credit considering we know how cheap she actually is lol

Sure that's already nice of her to have a giveaway, but idk she could have put a backpack, a pencil case, as these can be quite expensive (if we assure that she does it for people who actually need school supply)....

Rosepetals
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosepetals »

I did some cyber sleuthing and found the man that her mom is likely with if anyone is curious. I don't want to post anything that I'm not supposed to. But you can go on her facebook and one of her friends is a man with the 2 kids in tav's video. It fits because those kids are definitely his, plus his wife and him just broke up (which can be found out via her facebook).

However, I could be wrong, because he does NOT look like the guy from her instagram. But those are definitely his kids.

swimchickkatie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by swimchickkatie »

I consider myself pretty good at internet creeping (is that a thing?) and was able to find him pretty easy through her moms Instagram. After some digging I found that the guy and his ex wife divorced in 2014. So they could have been dating for awhile.

wishuponastar
Talker
Talker

Post by wishuponastar »

Someone made fake face book's for Avery and Parker saying Aspyn is dead... i freaked out for a minute
https://www.facebook.com/parkerj.ferris ... riends_tab

Post by Guest »

wishuponastar wrote:Someone made fake face book's for Avery and Parker saying Aspyn is dead... i freaked out for a minute
Am I the only one that thinks that is incredibly creepy? Who does that?!

tysm
Learner
Learner

Post by tysm »

You can find their old house on Google and they sold it for ~~500k. 6 bedrooms with a THEATRE and craft room. Wonder what work Dad did when he wasn't getting busted for a DUI and a weapons charge???

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

collegegirl2011 wrote:
wishuponastar wrote:Someone made fake face book's for Avery and Parker saying Aspyn is dead... i freaked out for a minute
To be fair RP accounts like this are so common, but it doesn't make it less creepy.

Also I know it's fake, but this one had me laughing because it sounds believable :lol:

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

That entire Facebook is so creepy... What the hell.

k_cakes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by k_cakes »

It freaks me out that her mom is allowing Tav to vlog. He's clearly way too young and he's showing their house as well as someone else's kids (the stepsiblings) and he's not old enough to understand the precautions he has to take with vlogging. Also doesn't youtube have a 13 and older age restriction on creating content? That's irresponsibly of Sascha and Aspyn both, they should know the rules and the reasons for them

annoyedtodeath
Learner
Learner

Post by annoyedtodeath »

I feel like she's getting a little ahead of herself. She's already talking about getting a warehouse when they haven't even opened the store yet? It will probably be successful with all her minions buying clothes, but you never know. It could flop and all that money could go to waste.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

annoyedtodeath wrote:I feel like she's getting a little ahead of herself. She's already talking about getting a warehouse when they haven't even opened the store yet? It will probably be successful with all her minions buying clothes, but you never know. It could flop and all that money could go to waste.
i will bet 100$ they sell out in the first 5 days if not the first day, it doesn't look like a lot of stuff at all, thats not even the stock a normal store in a regular town with an average population will have, much less the reach of her all her minions/viewers that are international. literally none of the stuff so far looks that great to be honest, all generic stuff that looks like it was taken right out of forever 21 that aspyn will upsell for twice the price.

the way they organized things is so dumb as well, WHY waste the energy hanging everything up like its a real store when you're going to rip it down and repack it anyways? why not have a column of 3 boxes, so each item has its own little tower with 1 box each for small medium large. they're really overcomplicating things and were not fuckin kidding when they say they didnt do a whole lot of research, they could have found much easier ways to organize things, no need to reinvent the wheel here aspyn

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

I like how right when her mom moves she decides they need to move also. Wasn't the whole point of skipping Australia because they didn't want stress? Because packing your entire house and moving to a different side of the state is stressful lol. I really wonder if Parker gets any say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

kayuhsee wrote:
collegegirl2011 wrote:
To be fair RP accounts like this are so common, but it doesn't make it less creepy.

Also I know it's fake, but this one had me laughing because it sounds believable :lol:
True, I didn't think people did RP on Facebook though!

How funny/fucked up would it be if Parker made that Facebook account himself and it's actually his fantasy? :rofl:

drama_llama
Learner
Learner

Post by drama_llama »

This comment tho lmaoImage

strawberryhannah
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberryhannah »

If I have to hear her describe one more thing as "cute" I will honestly lose it.

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

I'm not sure if any of you watch Roman Atwood, but I could never see her getting to his level of a "store" or Shay Carl's store level, even though both of them are different to Aspyn's
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

drama_llama
Learner
Learner

Post by drama_llama »

So everything is priced to what Aspyn thinks is reasonableImage

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”