Amber Beauty Blender Drug Bender Walter-Part 13

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amber Beauty Blender Drug Bender Walter-Part 13

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

TacyCollini wrote:Forgive me, I'm a bit lost...I was flipping through old threads, with no avail...-
Is Marianna (I see that she has a channel) one of her friends that dumped Amber fruit scoot?
No, they were never friends. But, I'm sure amber wishes they were, so she could leach subs off of her. Ha!

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
TacyCollini wrote:Forgive me, I'm a bit lost...I was flipping through old threads, with no avail...-
Is Marianna (I see that she has a channel) one of her friends that dumped Amber fruit scoot?
No, they were never friends. But, I'm sure amber wishes they were, so she could leach subs off of her. Ha!
Got it. :tu:

I guess I'm a bit slow to the Marianne situation...some contriverasal video, regarding her, came down my feed....
Now, I get it. All I can say, in regards to that situation, is that it never fails to astound me at how YouTube has become an extension of "reality TV"....just wow. ...and yes, it would be up Amber's (and any other YouTube bitch), to jump on that train.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

TacyCollini wrote:
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
Got it. :tu:

I guess I'm a bit slow to the Marianne situation...some contriverasal video, regarding her, came down my feed....
Now, I get it. All I can say, in regards to that situation, is that it never fails to astound me at how YouTube has become an extension of "reality TV"....just wow. ...and yes, it would be up Amber's (and any other YouTube bitch), to jump on that train.
It;s Marina, not Marianne, and yeah, it;s completely ridiculous how her viewers became amateur detectives, although we do a lot of that here, but they went off the charts, overnight, involving police and creating a whole story including kidnapping and isis of all things, when clearly the little girl has some mental issues and is pretty eccentric but other than that just wants views and followers, just like Amber. And yeah, you gotta know Amber's going to jump on that bandwagon now!!! After all, Channon sure did! And if you look at Scamber's video view count, that 100 layers one got MASSIVE views like by far the most views EVER, it's crazy!
PS I thought this site was done for- nice to be back again! <3 <3 <3

BeauttyAF2000
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BeauttyAF2000 »

Georgia_peach wrote:Also I love all of bryes little shade she always throws at amber :rofl:

I wonder if amber will make a video about the whole marina Joyce thing...views are views and anyone who makes a video about her right now is getting thousands and thousands of views!
Amber is probably wondering why no one seemed to care about her after her confused crying video. Honestly, I hoped that she decided to remove herself from social media, but I knew she could not stay out of the "spotlight " for long. She has to fund her sham of a "glamorous lifestyle." :roll:

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

SO bored with Amber... yAwN!
Just don't care any more- mildly curious about the court thing this month... Other than that... She can go fly a kite

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Cactuswater wrote:SO bored with Amber... yAwN!
Just don't care any more- mildly curious about the court thing this month... Other than that... She can go fly a kite
same

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Agree, she is such the bore! Just a FYI, I'm on a new device, and I've noticed that some of my posted pics have mysteriously changed. If something makes no sense, please ignore.
I can't watch her video from today, but how tacky this thumbnail.
Quite sure it's a chit hit. Somebody tweeted this...lol

TheUnrealAmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by TheUnrealAmberRose »

Amber, you fucked up. You should have made the Fake Tan Blackface viTeo before the I Faked A Suicide ViTeo To Get Pity from the Courts of Law and YouTube. You would have gotten a lot more views and subscribers who know nothing about Channon Rose (nice jab at her with the decision to make a Pregnant Amber thumbnail) or the shit you've pulled over the last year entire course of your sad, bizarro-world life full of clown makeup and infantilizing outfits.

You look like a desperate fool with that ridiculous headband thing on your head in your last VITeo on your CHUNNEL. WHY do you always put crazy shit on the top of your alien-shaped head? What is up with that? I thought you wanted to look beautiful. Dressing younger rarely works. But then, you have the same cheap, ill-fitting, tacky, tweeny-teen-barbie-WTF YouTube fashion sense as Chitler Rose, so keep putting weird shit on that fake hair of yours. It suits your personality to accentuate your alien-shaped head, because you are a fucking parasite like those aliens in ALIENS. Weird-ass Alien-headed bitch.

Your cat is cute. Please don't boil it or eat it or hurt it. You are capable of ANYTHING. Tick fucking TOCK. It's finally August!
:hail:

TheUnrealAmberRose
Debater
Debater

Post by TheUnrealAmberRose »

If anyone was able to see the comments on Scamber's newest masterpiece (she truly believes she is good at filming and editing...in her last Faves viTeo, she mentioned her camera lens....but could barely pronounce it and had no idea how to use it unless it's on auto, lol you're a joke Scambie-pants), some of the hater comments were solid gold. I have some of them. 7YB if I PM them to you, can you please post them? Please and thank you :).

GG is working like a fairly normal website right now. It's amazing to not have to wait 7 minutes for a page to load, or for the GG server monsters to eat up posts. :tu: Thank you whoever fixed it! I hope it continues working like this. I think people will post more. Amber is giving us plenty of content.

She's back on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amberonyoutube/ Just couldn't help herself. She didn't think about what she'll do once this drama gets revved up on YouTube again. My bets are on Brye for Most Brutal Scamber Video, but Channon has the goods.

Amber Danielle Walterssss, listen up. If you're not going to quit social media or at least change your entire face and your name, get back on Snapchat. Prove to the world that you are making sure Hooker Me Up is still in business. You've sorely neglected all of YOUR RESTAURANT's social media with the exception of Yelp. Keep replying to those negative reviews please! You did a great Jason impression when you were "on vacation." Vacation being either pills or withdrawals.

Also, I see that you created a twitter account to harass the channonandamber twitter. I saw the threats you sent. Honey, at least try to word things differently. You COINED the phrase "beyond the law" and you slipped up and used it in that empty threat. That twitter account is still up. And guess what? There will always be another until you 1. Come clean and pay up or 2. GTFO. :FU:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TheUnrealAmberRose wrote:If anyone was able to see the comments on Scamber's newest masterpiece (she truly believes she is good at filming and editing...in her last Faves viTeo, she mentioned her camera lens....but could barely pronounce it and had no idea how to use it unless it's on auto, lol you're a joke Scambie-pants), some of the hater comments were solid gold. I have some of them. 7YB if I PM them to you, can you please post them? Please and thank you :).

GG is working like a fairly normal website right now. It's amazing to not have to wait 7 minutes for a page to load, or for the GG server monsters to eat up posts. :tu: Thank you whoever fixed it! I hope it continues working like this. I think people will post more. Amber is giving us plenty of content.

She's back on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amberonyoutube/ Just couldn't help herself. She didn't think about what she'll do once this drama gets revved up on YouTube again. My bets are on Brye for Most Brutal Scamber Video, but Channon has the goods.

Amber Danielle Walterssss, listen up. If you're not going to quit social media or at least change your entire face and your name, get back on Snapchat. Prove to the world that you are making sure Hooker Me Up is still in business. You've sorely neglected all of YOUR RESTAURANT's social media with the exception of Yelp. Keep replying to those negative reviews please! You did a great Jason impression when you were "on vacation." Vacation being either pills or withdrawals.

Also, I see that you created a twitter account to harass the channonandamber twitter. I saw the threats you sent. Honey, at least try to word things differently. You COINED the phrase "beyond the law" and you slipped up and used it in that empty threat. That twitter account is still up. And guess what? There will always be another until you 1. Come clean and pay up or 2. GTFO. :FU:
GG, is working beautifully. Thank goodness. Yes @TheUnrealAmberRose, pm me what you have. I will gladly post it.

TwistedRose
Informer
Informer

Post by TwistedRose »

I don´t like her having a kitten,a dog was bad enough, but I guess it´s nice for the dog to get some company. And I´m wondering what happened to Alice, maybe she is the one flushing toilets at HookerMeUp as the lady on YELP commented on...
English is not my first language, please forgive my mistakes :love2: Image

Georgia_peach
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgia_peach »

When's the court case again? I feel like everyone's been waiting for August to come and now it's here...I can't believe it's been a year since this all started. What a crazy trip.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

the 100 layers of hate comments video is so extra lmao :rofl: :roll:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

we desperately need a new thread,any name suggestions?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

bundy72
Informer
Informer

Post by bundy72 »

made it through the first 30 seconds of her new video but had to stop as i was getting a stitch from laughing so hard at some of those "hate comments"
One of my personal favourites being "P.S Your hair looks like an alien had explosive diarrhea and your head was the only thing it could shit on" hahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yes, moonlightpixie, we need a new thread. Start throwing up some names guys! I'll start
SCAMBER AMBER,100 LAYERS OF STOLEN $$ AND OXY'S!

cyn_2015
Learner
Learner

Post by cyn_2015 »

So I was watching a Trisha video and saw that someone was making videos about her so I went to check it out and I saw she did one today about Channon and Amber. She claims to have emails from Amber. I copied the link below. Hopefully it works. If not her channel is Heartfelt Beauty.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

In a little while, there will be a video released that shows the "real" Amber in action. It's pretty darn interesting to watch her being her real, relaxed self. I'll post it here as soon as it's out. This should be fun!
Stay tuned!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

cyn_2015 wrote:So I was watching a Trisha video and saw that someone was making videos about her so I went to check it out and I saw she did one today about Channon and Amber. She claims to have emails from Amber. I copied the link below. Hopefully it works. If not her channel is Heartfelt Beauty.

Wow, this bish has zero idea what she's talking about. It's ppl like her that give mental illness such a bad taste in ppl's mouths.
I don't like chit, but she didn't imagine this whole thing because she is bipolar. What a fucked up notion. Dumb.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

a good name for the next thread would be DSMV-AmberWalters addition

I LOL'ed hard at those hate comments.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”