Does anyone think Rachel is getting less and less attractive

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Does anyone think Rachel is getting less and less attractive

Post by CheshireCat »

I personally think Rachel is a pretty girl.
However, I was looking at her old youtube videos and some older photos of her from her tumblr from about two(?) years ago (some are posted under general discussion, where they briefly touched on this subject) and I completely forgot how pretty she used to be!
I don't think she's ugly now by any means but I think two years ago her appearance was drastically better. Yes, part of it is probably due to her weight gain (not saying heavier people can't be pretty!). But I also think some of it is that her eyebrows look crazy now, her face usually looks greasy, and I'm not sure why, but her hair looks worse. I think sometimes she packs on too much make up too, especially with those crazy curly eyeliner wings :roll:

This is all just my opinion of course, I still think she is a pretty girl, but sheesh, what do you guys think happened?

(side note: it could also be a factor that I used to really like her, and now she gets on my nerves, although I still like watching her videos)

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Does anyone think Rachel is getting less and less attrac

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Yeah, I agree. When you look back, she just looked a lot more fresh-faced, didn't wear as much makeup. Now I think she just looks worse because she puts so much on, she does a full face every day (I am definitely not bashing people who wear full faces of makeup every day, Rachel just does not do hers well). Too harsh eyebrows, more foundation than she needs along with contour, blush, highlight... dramatic smokey eye with wonky winged liner, and some sort of bright or dark lipstick.

I also think she looked better when she had bangs.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I agree. She has distinct features and they look better without heavy makeup in my opinion. Her natural brows are a sort of pointy shape but it looks better than the way she fills them in because of the shape of her chin. Whn she starts to draw in big thick rounded eyebrows it changes her whole face. I think her eye shape looks so much better without the smokey eye and heavy liner. I saw an old pic where she had her eyeliner thin with a little wing and it looked so much better, although I like her without the wing. And she looks so much better with a nude lip. The dark mattes look harsh and make her lips look thinner. It's easy to get carried away with makeup, I think she is so focused on using products she loves that she isn't using them to enhance her features, she's just piling them on.

maryxcat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maryxcat »

I believe she looks really pretty when she has a natural brow, like in her everyday routine after using the shadow. i like when she curls her hair too. I doubt its age, maybe you can tell her flaws better with new camera? :? :o

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

I think it's because she packs on foundation she actually doesn't need. Light BB cream and a bit on concealer would be fine. Her skin is actually really nice.

alyssamariexoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by alyssamariexoxo »

She's actually a pretty girl but the dramatic makeup looks bad on her. If she wore natural makeup and calmed down with her eyebrows, she would look cute :)

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

Yes, I think she is getting less and less attractive, but I don't blame it on her weight or excess pounds of makeup; I blame it on her shitty attitude. She was MUCH more likeable when she started out and wasn't a complete entitled and self absorbed bitch. Bad personalities really can make someone less physically attractive in my opinion. She constantly looks like she's got a bug up her butt.

dafuckkk
Informer
Informer

Post by dafuckkk »

she got more into makeup over the years (note: i said into, not better lol) so now that she's more informed, she uses wayyy more makeup than she needs. she's pretty, she has amazing skin, she doesn't need all that harsh makeup. i love when she doesn't have liquid eyeliner on, it brings out her eyes much more. but some of it probably is the fact that this perceived fame has all gone to her head. she's isolated herself from a lot of people, and is constantly making you feel inferior. she's just not as genuine as she used to be, and that, along with her cakey makeup, is why she seems less attractive to me.

maryxcat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maryxcat »

i think she looks good in her most recent "how a jew spends x-mas" her eyebrows look kinda orange tho..

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I never understood how anyone found her attractive in the first place. Her skin is clear, okay. Her eyes are somewhat large and a pretty color, fine. But that's about it. I don't think she's a bad looking person but let's keep it real. She's overweight, has no eyebrows so she stencils them in like a clown, has a weird chin, a bad nose and fake red hair that comes across as goth purple most of the time. Top this all off with a horrible attitude, a wannabe hipster personality and a wardrobe that isn't right for her body type. Oh, and a delusional superiority complex. I just don't get it.

guiltygossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by guiltygossiper »

chance86 wrote:I never understood how anyone found her attractive in the first place. Her skin is clear, okay. Her eyes are somewhat large and a pretty color, fine. But that's about it. I don't think she's a bad looking person but let's keep it real. She's overweight, has no eyebrows so she stencils them in like a clown, has a weird chin, a bad nose and fake red hair that comes across as goth purple most of the time. Top this all off with a horrible attitude, a wannabe hipster personality and a wardrobe that isn't right for her body type. Oh, and a delusional superiority complex. I just don't get it.

Her mouth/manner of speaking is also so flappy and obnoxious.

violagoddess782
Learner
Learner

Post by violagoddess782 »

I think Rachel is getting less attractive because:
1) Her diet is horrible. I believe it's wreaking havoc on her skin and so she has to keep piling on the foundation to conceal that. The alcohol and the fact that she never really sees the sun doesn't help either.
2) Her attitude makes her completely unattractive. You don't have to gorgeous to be attractive. I find that someone with a positive attitude and outlook on life is very attractive. She has none of this and it's sad.

leighh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by leighh »

Leaving the weight thing out of this because there is nothing constructive to add about that, I feel like all the makeup she cakes on and the products she's using is just doing her skin more harm than good. You can definitely tell in videos how dull it looks compared to even a year ago. She never seems to apply makeup to actually enhance or flatter her good features, either. Then when you combine all that with her personality and ego...definitely not attractive at all. Personally I don't see her personality changing whatsoever as she always dodges her mistakes and makes herself sound like a complete ass, but if she stopped with the over-done eyebrows, or wearing bright lipsticks that clash with the hair, it'd be a start.

justsmile
Learner
Learner

Post by justsmile »

it's so sad to see her go downhill. i used to adore her and i keep wanting her to get better and go back to her old self but it just keeps getting worse.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Every other comment out of her crooked mouth used to be boasting about her clear, flawless skin. Look at her now. What is she left with? A bonus chin or two and obnoxiously bright fake purple hair. I knew as soon as she hit 21 things would change. Your skin fluctuates throughout your life and she hasn't the first clue how to take care of it- or apparently anything else for that matter.

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

I was looking at the thumbnails from the old videos like a year ago and now, and I can see a difference, but that's weird... Like, what's happening?

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”