4. Thatcher Joe 6 - LAzy and on Permanent Holiday

ClipClap
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe Part 5 - The Sugg Who Chugs

Post by ClipClap »

EST wrote:This LA trip wasn't what we thought it would be :? I'm wondering why they even bothered going?
CaKeKylie wrote:I see he's not vloging Vidcon. Mess. :?
I'm not sure, it looked like he's been vlogging in other people's vlogs/snapchats. If he has vlogged, who knows when he'll upload it...
BONTBFW wrote:Caspar and Joe already left vidcon yesterday to film. Them announcing HITUSA was obviously meant to be a surprise so thats probably why it wasn't announced. It's not that deep.
Not sure if you mean hit the road 2 or vidcon not being announced, but they already announced HTR2 so that's not a surprise and neither is the timing of the filming. If I remember righty the press release even reveals where they'll be going to what challenges they've been set. I think it's so boring that they've chosen to just repeat the same formula from the last time, instead of coming up with a new idea that they could film.

Vimto must be paying him a lot of money for all these #Ads.
They announced the start of filming of HtR2 on the main stage a couple days ago. Then they went off to film.
I usually use my phone - autocorrect (Swype) mistakes are unintentional.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

EST wrote:New thread title suggestions:

1. Thatcher Joe 6 - Becoming Joella #ad
2. Thatcher Joe - The Chug Life pt 6
3. Thatcher Joe 6 - Sneaky Sugg
4. Thatcher Joe 6 - LAzy and on Permanent Holiday
"on permanent holiday" :rofl: sooo true
maybe something like "thatcherjoe pt 6 - sneaky joella on permanent holiday #ad"

Theflower96
Talker
Talker

Post by Theflower96 »

So did joe vote? Sorry I haven't been on this thread for ages. So missed out on the drama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theflower96
Talker
Talker

Post by Theflower96 »

So did joe vote? Sorry I haven't been on this thread for ages. So missed out on the drama r

Theflower96
Talker
Talker

Post by Theflower96 »

So did joe vote? Sorry I haven't been on this thread for ages.

Post by Guest »

oh boy - another.prank.video

Oh well. I'm sure it will bring in the VIEWS. :roll:

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Theflower96 wrote:So did joe vote? Sorry I haven't been on this thread for ages.
We don't know, I don't think he's talked about it yet. If he did, he would've had to have voted by post or proxy.
sunnyb123 wrote:oh boy - another.prank.video

Oh well. I'm sure it will bring in the VIEWS. :roll:
At least this time it's Oli and not Caspar, how creative :roll: The 'prank war' needs to stop, the ones he does on Caspar are lame and repetitive, plus they never get him back so it's not really a 'war'. If you've seen one of those videos, you've seen them all...

luciana1888
Learner
Learner

Post by luciana1888 »

I actually liked the prank... it's been more than a month since the last one and he put effort into it... I actually enjoyed and found it funny so don't really understand the :roll: .. pranks is what he does and they are quite fun and harmless which is difficult to find lately in youtube :?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

luciana1888 wrote:I actually liked the prank... it's been more than a month since the last one and he put effort into it... I actually enjoyed and found it funny so don't really understand the :roll: .. pranks is what he does and they are quite fun and harmless which is difficult to find lately in youtube :?
I don't understand why your posts always have some negativity towards other users posts... you can give your opinions without degrading others opinions, you know... and, here. :roll: lol

anyways. I agree with you all. also most of the prank videos on youtube aren't creative nor hard work ugh... it almost seems like he only makes prank videos lately so it got really boring too... btw am I the only one who doesn't find his prank ideas good at all? even some of caspars prank ideas were better than his.

teuntje2
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teuntje2 »

I liked this video, even though i don't think it's that hard to fool Oli

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI Y625-U51 met Tapatalk
Dutchie, sorry for the English grammar mistakes :HK:

luciana1888
Learner
Learner

Post by luciana1888 »

Weird Vagina wrote:
luciana1888 wrote:I actually liked the prank... it's been more than a month since the last one and he put effort into it... I actually enjoyed and found it funny so don't really understand the :roll: .. pranks is what he does and they are quite fun and harmless which is difficult to find lately in youtube :?
I don't understand why your posts always have some negativity towards other users posts... you can give your opinions without degrading others opinions, you know... and, here. :roll: lol
You can't be serious... :rofl: how am I degrading others opinions? all I said was that I though his prank wasn't bad and that he put effort so I didn't understand the "hate/dislike".... you need to learn that in this thread people can disagree with each others opinions and that doesn't mean I'm negative or attacking them (or do I have to agree with everything everyone says here?)...please grow up.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

It made the prank way better how Oli reacted to it! he was so surprised! :rofl:
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

EST wrote:
Not sure if you mean hit the road 2 or vidcon not being announced, but they already announced HTR2 so that's not a surprise and neither is the timing of the filming. If I remember righty the press release even reveals where they'll be going to what challenges they've been set. I think it's so boring that they've chosen to just repeat the same formula from the last time, instead of coming up with a new idea that they could film.
obviously vidcon was the surprise I'm talking about. I think as long as it's entertaining it really shouldn't matter if they decide to do a second version in America.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Anyway, I thought his video was way too long for that 30 second reaction from Oli. His videos are always so unnecessary long for me. Oli's reaction was good but the video felt like a waste of time because of how full of nothing it was. It should have been like 4 minutes. :P

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

luciana1888 wrote:You can't be serious... :rofl: how am I degrading others opinions? all I said was that I though his prank wasn't bad and that he put effort so I didn't understand the "hate/dislike".... you need to learn that in this thread people can disagree with each others opinions and that doesn't mean I'm negative or attacking them (or do I have to agree with everything everyone says here?)...please grow up.
yeah people can disagree with each other but your 'opinions' are always directed at someone, it's uncomfortable.
aaaand... "grow up". yep, ok.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

halkatlaa wrote:It made the prank way better how Oli reacted to it! he was so surprised! :rofl:
Agree with this.
I also liked that he put a lot of effort in it. The only thing that could've been better it's him while he was with Oli, he could've been way more pushy and annoying :rofl:
Oli's reaction was priceless :tu:

luciana1888
Learner
Learner

Post by luciana1888 »

Yeah! he could've been more annoying and made oli more uncomfortable, but still his reaction was funny.

Offtopic: [quote="Weird Vagina"]
yeah people can disagree with each other but your 'opinions' are always directed at someone, it's uncomfortable.
aaaand... "grow up". yep, ok.[/quote]

omg. again.. this is a thread ? people respond and direct each other all the time... to both agree and disagree with things that were said, like you did in your post calling me out and agreeing with them or like in my case to disagree and to wonder why they're not happy with the prank... bc their opinions are different than mine and I would like to know more.
If you don't like my opinions that's fine but don't try to censor or shut people for not saying things exactly how you want them. So yeah, please grow up

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Friendly reminder: As this is a GENERAL thread ALL opinions are welcome (positive or negative) and all complaints about another’s opinions should be kept off the thread to keep it running smoothly so any issues either take to PM, Foe, or Ignore (or if bad enough: REPORT).

The reason why I agreed not to “police” this thread was because I consider y’all mature and respectful enough to not need a baby-sitter and I still think that is true despite a bit of instigating mischief being brought up. If that changes I or someone else will have to come in and start making sure that ppl are not being silenced because of unpopular opinions.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

luciana1888 wrote:So yeah, please grow up

Return to “Thatcher Joe”