NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikiandGabiBeauty Part 2

Post by thelovingmomma »

I thought that q&a videos was going to be them saying Gabi is going to focus on her page and Niki will take over their page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

likefrylikefry wrote:
Gabi is like that popularity middle schooler who goes to high school and nobody gives a crap about em.
Never heard something more true LOL
I'm sure Gabi is homesick, sure, but I honestly think she dislikes LA so much because in PA she's like a celebrity but in LA, there are real celebrities and she's just another pretty girl with a chanel bag and veneers.

Also, I thought it was pretty shitty of Niki to say how happy they both were when Gabi just said that she wasn't.
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Tana and them are way different. Tana is so raw and always cursing, Niki and Gabi want a cookie cutter image lmao

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

Niki was so obnoxious in their Q&A. Her laughing at Gabi's dream was so fake and annoying.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

carlinn wrote:Tana and them are way different. Tana is so raw and always cursing, Niki and Gabi want a cookie cutter image lmao

Niki will probably use Tana being vulgar for a reason for her to start swearing

no1partyanthem
Learner
Learner

Post by no1partyanthem »

GivemeCoco wrote:
likefrylikefry wrote:
Gabi is like that popularity middle schooler who goes to high school and nobody gives a crap about em.
Never heard something more true LOL
I'm sure Gabi is homesick, sure, but I honestly think she dislikes LA so much because in PA she's like a celebrity but in LA, there are real celebrities and she's just another pretty girl with a chanel bag and veneers.
True. It's like when Gabi did that rant about LA video a while back, it reminded me so much of years ago she made a video about body positivity and how you shouldn't worry about being too skinny etc. and everyone thought it was so real (which it kinda was). But it's just her talking about things which she is actually just insecure about and secretly (well not so secretly because it's pretty obviously and she half admits it in what she says) really wants it. Like she made that video about not worrying about your weight, then proceeds to suddenly lose a lot of weight to the point where it seems very unhealthy compared to how she looked before. It's the same premise with the LA rant video. She was talking about people there are too judgement and fake or whatever, because it's one of her biggest insecurities as she wants to be like a celebrity and be accepted there. Hope I articulated that right. Not sure if anyone remembers the old video I'm talking about where she's talking about body image either.

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer

Post by kyaraslife »

Collin and Gabi aren't gonna last longer. She is probably just with him because he kisses her ass so much lol! Not long now until she realises she needs to upgrade her boyfriend to a "man"

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

I really think Gabi should stay in PA. She likes to make it seem like she is cut out for LA but every time she is there shes always posting some rant vlog that eventually gets deleted. I don't think the opportunities out there are worth compromising her happiness. She can still be successful from PA and take opportunities in NY and travel a few times a year to LA but staying there for long periods of time is just not for her. Also, it's so apparent that these twins are doing everything possible to look and act completely different than each other so what is the point of having this conjoined channel anymore? I think it's about time that the Niki and Gabi channel breaks up and they just focus more on their own things. They both would still have a huge following individually. I don't think they'll do it or at least not any time soon and their fans would go crazy and throw tantrums. But if something like that did happen I wouldn't bother following anything Niki's doing. Of the two surprisingly I can tolerate Gabi more than Niki. Gabi does drive me crazy but Niki is hard to watch now. She is just so obsessed with being like Halsey and her obsession with that song colors and everything being blue is just too much for me to handle.

Carlieta_Love
Debater
Debater

Post by Carlieta_Love »

I don't think Gabi should wear her hair up like that. Her weave is showing so bad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Tana is so against the cookie cutter imagine Niki and Gabi try to have on their main channel. Lol how the hell is that gonna work? Tana just curses and rants, and I love it, but N&G act like they're too good for everyone

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Carlieta_Love wrote:I don't think Gabi should wear her hair up like that. Her weave is showing so bad.
Does she not have friend that will tell her that that is not a look? Did she just think no one would notice?
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

princessonfleek
Learner
Learner

Post by princessonfleek »

RachelChristina wrote:I really think Gabi should stay in PA. She likes to make it seem like she is cut out for LA but every time she is there shes always posting some rant vlog that eventually gets deleted. I don't think the opportunities out there are worth compromising her happiness. She can still be successful from PA and take opportunities in NY and travel a few times a year to LA but staying there for long periods of time is just not for her. Also, it's so apparent that these twins are doing everything possible to look and act completely different than each other so what is the point of having this conjoined channel anymore? I think it's about time that the Niki and Gabi channel breaks up and they just focus more on their own things. They both would still have a huge following individually. I don't think they'll do it or at least not any time soon and their fans would go crazy and throw tantrums. But if something like that did happen I wouldn't bother following anything Niki's doing. Of the two surprisingly I can tolerate Gabi more than Niki. Gabi does drive me crazy but Niki is hard to watch now. She is just so obsessed with being like Halsey and her obsession with that song colors and everything being blue is just too much for me to handle.
so true I don't even watch nikis channel or their conjoined channel because I just can't stand her! she is so overly obnoxious and idk she just doesn't interest me in the slightest. I actually enjoy watching gab's channel and get excited when she uploads a new vlog she's just interesting to me for some reason

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Niki is gonna LOVE Tana & try to act like her... watch, I don't think Gabi will really like her but will pretend 2 just cuz who she is.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Holy shit I'm so sick of niki having someone film her trying to dance all "sexily" on her snapchat/Instagram stories GIRLLLLLL make it stop. Cringe cringe cringe. She thinks she's hot shit.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

sparkles wrote:Niki is gonna LOVE Tana & try to act like her... watch, I don't think Gabi will really like her but will pretend 2 just cuz who she is.
I can see Niki going on a snapchat rant and be like 'fuck you, fuck you, you're a cunt, your a bitch, fight me bitch, hit me bitch, you won't say shit, bitch lets go' just like Tana

FullMetal
Debater
Debater

Post by FullMetal »

I used to think Gabi was the one who was the biggest wannabe copying Ariana Grande & Scream Queens but lately I feel like Niki has been even worse. She wants to be Halsey so bad. If I see another snap of her singing along to that "Colors" song I think my eyes will permanently roll into the back of my head :roll: I agree with everyone else, I'm liking Gabi a lot more than Niki lately.

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

I think the breakup with Jerry really affected Niki deep down inside. All this fake, copy cat persona type behavior is speaking louder than she thinks. She's really starting to come across as more desperate and more insecure than ever. No amount of blue hair, bad smokey eyes and ripped denim can hide that at all. Gabi is definitely moving up as the more tolerable one for me as well..... For now.

Soccer Star
Learner
Learner

Post by Soccer Star »

social_butterfly93 wrote:I think the breakup with Jerry really affected Niki deep down inside. All this fake, copy cat persona type behavior is speaking louder than she thinks. She's really starting to come across as more desperate and more insecure than ever. No amount of blue hair, bad smokey eyes and ripped denim can hide that at all. Gabi is definitely moving up as the more tolerable one for me as well..... For now.
It's 100% obvious. I don't blame her. It would break me down too. Someone who is truly happy would not constantly feel the need to remind everyone how "seriously happy I am right now" as she likes to say over and over again. If you are truly happy, it just shows and people just naturally pick up on that. But like I said, I get it. She is choosing to live a public life and thinks that in order to keep it all up, she needs to maintain a certain image. Unfortunately for her, no one likes it when someone fakes it to her extent. She needs to learn how to be real and raw with herself.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

when you suck in so hard, you can only hold it for one picture.
seriously though, this is such a shitty thing for her to do. I thought she was done with the thinspo poses
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

jesus at that gabby pic
is the one before and after or is she really sucking it in

Return to “Niki and Gabi”